• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:pxlatedtraveler
  • LocationVegas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:49 PM

I've had a forum account since 2011 and never once posted art on here D:
I just started playing again. I don't know how many years it's been...2013 might have been my last session.

Haven't made new RO art since. I kind of hope to make some again! Maybe pick up on some old WIPs I found laying around in google drive.

I'll only load up the first one outside spoiler tags, so you can glimpse something without me stretching out the post too much.

First, a quick intro. My name is Ruby. Online, pretty much everywhere else but here, I go by either that or pxl/px/pixel. My handle on social is pxlatedtraveler. I haven't gone by Veiss since my old RO days. RO was probably the first game where I got real hard core on making art. Though most pieces ended up as WIPs.

This is probably my favorite piece. I ended up developing this style/format over the years, and it's turned into a crisp, cartoony vector art series. But this was the first, and it's not vector, but raster.
jdJaDtX.png

This one is one that I'm pretty proud of. I was trying really hard to create a decent portrait render, and I felt I succeeded. It took so much time though, and it's not my preferred style. I like cartoony/chibi best I think. It just comes super naturally to me. Also, this took way too long to get done...

Spoiler Portrait Art

This was a fun piece...if I had the time, I'd make pages with actual story. My friend's sorcerer is a good dad...
Spoiler Comic Art

Last for now is a traditional piece. Very cartoony, less chibi, but much cartoon. I'm thinking of re-making it digitally. It would look good with crisp lines and solid colored cell-shading I think. Yet another pic of my geneticist. I can't tear myself away from her. Even now, on Steam, I ended up making a merchant, soon-to-be chemist...
Spoiler Toon Geneticist

I hope to post more in the future! Hopefully near future. I feel an itch...

#2 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:52 PM

Woah these look super cool.  :ani_awsm:  :ok:

#3 Veiss

Veiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVegas

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:57 PM

Woah these look super cool.  :ani_awsm:  :ok:

TY TY!!   :lv:  :p_smile:

#4 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 30 April 2021 - 04:20 PM

Hello!  :ok: Thank you for sharing your art with us!

#5 Veiss

Veiss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationVegas

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:31 PM

Hello! :ok: Thank you for sharing your art with us!

Thank you for looking! I’m happy to finally be sharing RO art with the RO community!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users