Gene leveling, gears, and skills questions - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Gene leveling, gears, and skills questions

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 05:12 AM

My Genetic is currently 128/39 with a level 126 vanilmirth-sera with level 10 painkiller. 

Need some guidance where I can level up and what gears to use. Last time I really played the game was I think around 2015, I was going gramps and Magma 2. I was going for 100% variable cast time reduction and was using that before they introduced the Cylinder Hairband with -100% cast time of CC so my items were wasted. I also have like 14,000 prize medals and around 1B zenny. 

Where do you recommend I level up and is there a gear that will help me level or should I just go with what I have and reserve the zenny for some big ticket item?  

Also, I just have cart cannon, cart boost, and cart remodeling leveled up, i have 23 skills points unused and don't know where to put it. For the biochemist, I have acid bomb and FCP. 

Thanks! 

My gears: 

+7 Double Kingbird Erde Sp4 

+5 Triple Kingbird Red TENS no enchant

+7 Cylinder Hairband 

+0 Dex Temp Boots Sp3 

+0 Valk Shield

+0 Orlean's Gown of Wild Cat 

+0 Ebone Armor of Stone Curse 

+9 Immune FAW Sp19 

+9 Heroic Backpack

+9 Crown of Deceit

RWC Ring +6% attack +2 luk 

RWC Ring +300 health +1 str

RWC Pendant +300 health Sp6 

RWC Pendant +200 health Sp5 

Witch's Pumpkin Hat + Alarm Mask 

Ninja Scroll

Chilly Breath 

Long Octopus Balloon

Black Devil's Mask [1]

Costume Googles 

Stats: 

90 Str

96 Vit

90 Int 

72 Dex 

Edited by Apiong, 01 May 2021 - 05:14 AM.

#2 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 May 2021 - 06:51 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and jump in this thread. Sorry OP I don't have an answer to your question but I have one. I also came back today after a couple or more years hiatus. The Homun AI is no longer working, you have to manually use them based on what I've read so far.

For anyone more familiar with the new Homun system, please enlighten me (or us).

#3 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 07:10 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and jump in this thread. Sorry OP I don't have an answer to your question but I have one. I also came back today after a couple or more years hiatus. The Homun AI is no longer working, you have to manually use them based on what I've read so far.

For anyone more familiar with the new Homun system, please enlighten me (or us).

Yes, the Homun AI is no longer working. I read somewhere they changed the system and just gave the Homun 10% of the exp but you have to manually control it now. So no more AFKchemist. The auto feed system is working now though. 

Out of topic but can previous pRO accounts still be recovered and moved to thor? I can’t seem to remember if I moved my pRO accounts to thor. 

#4 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 01 May 2021 - 07:39 AM

NGL Genetic page at irowiki is pretty much updated for the most part you can try checking it out https://irowiki.org/wiki/Geneticist

#5 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 06:29 PM

NGL Genetic page at irowiki is pretty much updated for the most part you can try checking it out https://irowiki.org/wiki/Geneticist

Thanks! Its good for like an overview but i'm hoping for something more tailored with what I have now, like with my gears and homunc where should I go? What gears should I go for in this level to help me? 

#6 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 01 May 2021 - 09:02 PM

Stuff that gives +ATK and Ranged Damage would be what you look for, still would be dependent on price and availability to say if its worth it IMO your weapon and garment should be changed first to do better damage, the prize medals you can use to help getting to 130 and you can use illusion gear, +8 Illusion Armor Type A and +9 Saphir Hall OS Weapon should help with damage, i believe a expert archer faw with menblatt would be the next big damage increase, that being said that would be the way to deal with anything that aint weak to holy, shadow or ghost since you cant endow your neutral cannon ball anymore, i get around 80k neutral CC dmg without specific race/element dmg cards/enchants with +60% Ranged dmg, +60% CC dmg and 1000 ATK with only genetic buffs could still get some illusion enchants to improve it a little but its basically it. I would suggest you doing eden group leveling quests complete with battle manual and go do bounty boards available to your lvl with shadow/undead mobs.

#7 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 09:37 PM

Stuff that gives +ATK and Ranged Damage would be what you look for, still would be dependent on price and availability to say if its worth it IMO your weapon and garment should be changed first to do better damage, the prize medals you can use to help getting to 130 and you can use illusion gear, +8 Illusion Armor Type A and +9 Saphir Hall OS Weapon should help with damage, i believe a expert archer faw with menblatt would be the next big damage increase, that being said that would be the way to deal with anything that aint weak to holy, shadow or ghost since you cant endow your neutral cannon ball anymore, i get around 80k neutral CC dmg without specific race/element dmg cards/enchants with +60% Ranged dmg, +60% CC dmg and 1000 ATK with only genetic buffs could still get some illusion enchants to improve it a little but its basically it. I would suggest you doing eden group leveling quests complete with battle manual and go do bounty boards available to your lvl with shadow/undead mobs.

Thanks! I'm doing gramps now to get to level 130. I'm just doing around 19k damage to gramps mobs with TENS red, Cylinder Hairband +8, and +HBP although i still don't have 90 dex. I just have 163+250 pATK. What do you mean by genetic buffs? Can I reset my FAW Sp19 to EA FAW? or that's a waste? 

And is there a way to reliably control the Homunc now? I'm just summoning it for Painkiller and then vaporize. I can't even cast the skills. 

#8 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 May 2021 - 10:01 PM

Why vaporize? Just leave Sera out so that she can gain experience.

Can you reset FAW? Yes. Waste or not--that's up to you. If Spell 19 is useful for your other characters, don't reset it.

#9 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 10:45 PM

Why vaporize? Just leave Sera out so that she can gain experience.

Can you reset FAW? Yes. Waste or not--that's up to you. If Spell 19 is useful for your other characters, don't reset it.

It dies too fast cause I can't kill the mobs fast enough. 

Also, where can I level up? I remember going to magma 2 before but the teleport there is not available in dungeon teleporter. I'm using VIP now. 

Yes, I think i'll keep this FAW. How much do you think FAW with EA and Menblatt card go for these days? What weapon do you think I should use? 

I'm thinking of just resetting the enchants on the Erde to EA and compare that to the TENS red cc damage. 

#10 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 11:38 PM

Cost of FAW and Menblatt:

Use the Shopping Board in Prontera to search and see what's available in the market.

Where to level:

Follow vividort's advice. Look at Eden Group Leveling quests and Bounty Board quests in your range, especially for shadow/undead monsters.

Look up in the DB where they are.

I would also combine that with daily quests, like Illusion dungeons, 16.1 and 17.1.

Weapon:

Follow vividort's advice here, too: Saphir Hall-OS when you reach level 130. You can get it from 17.1 or buy from other players.

Same for Illusion Armor Type A. In terms of single-attack damage, +12 (or higher) Type A with 2x ATK modules and Sharpshooter module is currently best in slot.

You don't need to rush to get these. Just get them at your own pace.

Erde vs. RTE:

Use compare.irowiki.org to see which yields a higher ATK.

You could put three Archer Skeleton cards on the RTE. Use compare.irowiki.org to see if it's worthwhile to you.

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 01 May 2021 - 11:43 PM.

#11 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 12:06 AM

Cost of FAW and Menblatt:

Use the Shopping Board in Prontera to search and see what's available in the market.

Where to level:

Follow vividort's advice. Look at Eden Group Leveling quests and Bounty Board quests in your range, especially for shadow/undead monsters.

Look up in the DB where they are.

I would also combine that with daily quests, like Illusion dungeons, 16.1 and 17.1.

Weapon:

Follow vividort's advice here, too: Saphir Hall-OS when you reach level 130. You can get it from 17.1 or buy from other players.

Same for Illusion Armor Type A. In terms of single-attack damage, +12 (or higher) Type A with 2x ATK modules and Sharpshooter module is currently best in slot.

You don't need to rush to get these. Just get them at your own pace.

Erde vs. RTE:

Use compare.irowiki.org to see which yields a higher ATK.

You could put three Archer Skeleton cards on the RTE. Use compare.irowiki.org to see if it's worthwhile to you.

Thanks! This Illusion Armor really gives high ATK. I read from an old post they are suggesting Thanatos Hammer, is that still good? Do you think I can do the Ghost Palace Instance with what I have? 

I'm trying my luck with the EA enchant on the RTE and Erde but so far i'm getting crit + EA. And where do people get the Silvervine Box 10? I only see the 4 box in the cash shop. 

#12 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 May 2021 - 07:07 AM

My Genetic is currently 128/39 with a level 126 vanilmirth-sera with level 10 painkiller. 

Need some guidance where I can level up and what gears to use. Last time I really played the game was I think around 2015, I was going gramps and Magma 2. I was going for 100% variable cast time reduction and was using that before they introduced the Cylinder Hairband with -100% cast time of CC so my items were wasted. I also have like 14,000 prize medals and around 1B zenny. 

I'd suggest you to buy seraphim coronet which will help you a lot. Since you have pain killer you won't need leech gears for now. 

I don't know for what purpose you'll be using witch's pumpkin hat but if you have a gozarian mask you can try farming pumpkin pies which sell quite well(5% hp and sp% recovery I think). If you don't have gozarian mask I'd suggest you to sell witch's pumpkin hat and get other gears.

For better atk you'll need Temporal ring and temporal dex boots. Its upto you which enchant you want in shoes(Sol/RM/Hawkeye). Either buy it or make it. 

If you get these gears you'll be quite strong to farm your own Saphir mace. And bit by bit refine and enchant it. Until then you can use your RTE.

If you get seraphim coronet make sure you reset your char to 120 int. Low dex is quite acceptable at low level if you have cylinder hairband. 

Also if you could get spellflow shadow set it will help you a lot as your cast won't be interrupted.

I know getting all these things will take time. So take it slow and enjoy the game XD. Being op is not as good as people think it is.

Now it's upto you how you want to distribute your zeny to get which items first. I'd say you analyze the market and buy accordingly. Seraphim coronet/Temp ring/Temp dex boots are must to have.

Good luck!

Edited by IDexter, 02 May 2021 - 07:13 AM.

#13 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 07:31 AM

I'd suggest you to buy seraphim coronet which will help you a lot. Since you have pain killer you won't need leech gears for now. 

I don't know for what purpose you'll be using witch's pumpkin hat but if you have a gozarian mask you can try farming pumpkin pies which sell quite well(5% hp and sp% recovery I think). If you don't have gozarian mask I'd suggest you to sell witch's pumpkin hat and get other gears.

For better atk you'll need Temporal ring and temporal dex boots. Its upto you which enchant you want in shoes(Sol/RM/Hawkeye). Either buy it or make it. 

If you get these gears you'll be quite strong to farm your own Saphir mace. And bit by bit refine and enchant it. Until then you can use your RTE.

If you get seraphim coronet make sure you reset your char to 120 int. Low dex is quite acceptable at low level if you have cylinder hairband. 

Also if you could get spellflow shadow set it will help you a lot as your cast won't be interrupted.

I know getting all these things will take time. So take it slow and enjoy the game XD. Being op is not as good as people think it is.

Now it's upto you how you want to distribute your zeny to get which items first. I'd say you analyze the market and buy accordingly. Seraphim coronet/Temp ring/Temp dex boots are must to have.

Good luck!

Thanks! I’m thinking of buying the +9 FAW Menblatt EA10 and S. Coronet, and sticking to the RTE for now since I was able to get EA3 on it, and it already have 3 AS cards. I just need to get it to +7 at least. 

Is there a way to stat reset a character? I just played again recently, maybe there’s a stat resent event i haven’t used yet? 

Also, I’m thinking of using BSB+shackles combo for now since I dont really benefit yet with the effects of temp dex boots, and don’t really have good accessories at the moment. Is this good for damage? Do you have any suggestions? 

I dont think i can afford the temp ring+ dex boots combo after buying the FAW and S.Coronet. 

Edited by Apiong, 02 May 2021 - 07:33 AM.

#14 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 08:18 AM

Thanks! I’m thinking of buying the +9 FAW Menblatt EA10 and S. Coronet, and sticking to the RTE for now since I was able to get EA3 on it, and it already have 3 AS cards. I just need to get it to +7 at least. 

Is there a way to stat reset a character? I just played again recently, maybe there’s a stat resent event i haven’t used yet? 

Also, I’m thinking of using BSB+shackles combo for now since I dont really benefit yet with the effects of temp dex boots, and don’t really have good accessories at the moment. Is this good for damage? Do you have any suggestions? 

I dont think i can afford the temp ring+ dex boots combo after buying the FAW and S.Coronet. 

I think you can buy FAW later coz HBP for now works fine. Yes shackles and bsb works fine for now like old days. You can also sell old gears and prize medals for more zeny.

#15 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 09:44 PM

Check the "Few questions from a returning player" thread you posted. Resets are covered at the top of my first reply there.

Spellflow Shadow Set:

Because you have +8 Cylinder Hairband, you don't need uninterruptible cast for Cart Cannon (instant-cast skills can't be interrupted). It would be for other skills that you don't want to get interrupted, if any (such as Acid Bomb eventually). A cheaper alternative could be to carry a generic accessory carded with Phen, switch to it when you need to cast something that could be interrupted, then switch back to your main accessory.

I personally don't use any uninterruptible cast gear with my Geneticist, even though I use Acid Bomb. I just kite instead (attack while moving in order to stay out of attack range). I have an alt Sura for Mental Strength in cases where kiting won't work.

Seraphim Coronet:

Typical stats build with this is 90 STR, 90 VIT, 120 DEX, 120 INT. The remaining stat points are up to you (I went with AGI).

To IDexter's point, you don't need DEX because you already have +8 Cylinder Hairband, so get that last. When you reset stats, your goals in order should be:

• Get 120 INT
  • Get enough VIT to survive (or 90 in order to get 10% neutral property reduction with HBP)
  • Get 90 STR
  • Get 90 VIT (if you don't already have it from above)
  • Get 120 DEX
  • Remaining stats: your choice

Temporal Ring:

Personally I didn't use this until I replaced Cylinder Hairband with Old Midas Whisper. I use it with Runaway Magic enchant in order to get variable instant-cast via stats (where DEX * 2 + INT 530)--the Temporal Ring and RM combo gives INT+40. Also the Cart Cannon formula includes INT.

Hawkeye enchant gives DEX+40, which makes getting instant-cast via stats even easier, but it doesn't increase CC damage as much as INT+40. The CC formula will change after job improvement updates, but INT is still a factor. And Acid Bomb currently counts as both physical and magical, allowing it to be increased by physical and magical modifiers, and its formula includes MATK; however, in the future it will become physical only.

If you have CC instant-cast through other means and have enough ASPD, Speed of Light could be better if it increases your DPS. The Temporal Ring + SoL combo reduces cast delay by 30%--Cart Cannon has 0.5s cast delay, so 30% reduction results in 0.35s cast delay . Because Cart Cannon also has 0.5s hard animation, which can be interrupted by "dancing" (cast->immediately move->cast->etc.), the most you could probably cast per second is about 3 even with 0.14s cast delay (or less). Getting hit also interrupts hard animation, so if you had 193 ASPD, had 0.14s cast delay, and were getting attacked by a monster with 193 ASPD (or multiple monsters that, together, resulted in an equivalent of 193 ASPD from a single monster), you could cast CC 7 times in a second.

Anyway, in order to cast ~3 times per second, you need 183-184 ASPD (2.94-3.125 attacks per second) and 32% cast delay reduction (0.5s -> 0.34s). Assuming instant cast and a given cast delay amount, you can calculate the necessary ASPD as follows:

• Necessary ASPD: 200 - [50 / (1 / cast delay)] (e.g., 200 - 17 = 183 ASPD). If you want to calculate one step at a time:
    • Cast Delay: Take cast delay amount (e.g., 0.34s)
    • Attacks per second: 1 / CastDelay (e.g., 1 / 0.34 = 2.94)
    • ASPD variable: 50 / AttacksPerSecond (e.g., 50 / 2.94 = 17)
    • Final ASPD: 200 - ASPDVariable

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 02 May 2021 - 10:33 PM.

#16 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 10:32 PM

I have a friend who made this different cc build. More spam-low dmg although higher dps.

I think he had Illusion armor with Mod Delay and 2 Atk modules. Illusion wing with modification orb. He used speed of light enchant on temp boots. With almost 190+ aspd.

So overall this setup gave him a better spam although lesser dmg compared to mine. But since he could spam more he eventually did more damage per sec.

Upto you whether you want more atk or more spam. Latter is more farmable.

#17 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 10:42 PM

Yeah, the Post-skill Delay module and Type A + Wing combo reduces cast delay by 25%. Using that in place of Temp Ring+SoL or in combination with that really just depends on setup and preference. Assuming your friend used both combos together (55% cast delay reduction), was he able to cast 4.44 times per second? If so, only 189 ASPD is needed.

I'd be surprised if he could cast more than 3 times per second, given CC's hard animation.

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 02 May 2021 - 10:43 PM.

#18 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 01:42 AM

I think you can buy FAW later coz HBP for now works fine. Yes shackles and bsb works fine for now like old days. You can also sell old gears and prize medals for more zeny.

Thanks! Went for your advise and prioritized buying the S. Coronet and Temp Ring, i'm looking for Temp Dex Boots now with RM EA4. I've seen one in the market but its without a slot and I know that there's a chance to break the item in trying to add a slot. Is the lack of slot a deal breaker? 

Check the "Few questions from a returning player" thread you posted. Resets are covered at the top of my first reply there.

Spellflow Shadow Set:

Because you have +8 Cylinder Hairband, you don't need uninterruptible cast for Cart Cannon (instant-cast skills can't be interrupted). It would be for other skills that you don't want to get interrupted, if any (such as Acid Bomb eventually). A cheaper alternative could be to carry a generic accessory carded with Phen, switch to it when you need to cast something that could be interrupted, then switch back to your main accessory.

I personally don't use any uninterruptible cast gear with my Geneticist, even though I use Acid Bomb. I just kite instead (attack while moving in order to stay out of attack range). I have an alt Sura for Mental Strength in cases where kiting won't work.

Seraphim Coronet:

Typical stats build with this is 90 STR, 90 VIT, 120 DEX, 120 INT. The remaining stat points are up to you (I went with AGI).

To IDexter's point, you don't need DEX because you already have +8 Cylinder Hairband, so get that last. When you reset stats, your goals in order should be:

• Get 120 INT
  • Get enough VIT to survive (or 90 in order to get 10% neutral property reduction with HBP)
  • Get 90 STR
  • Get 90 VIT (if you don't already have it from above)
  • Get 120 DEX
  • Remaining stats: your choice

Temporal Ring:

Personally I didn't use this until I replaced Cylinder Hairband with Old Midas Whisper. I use it with Runaway Magic enchant in order to get variable instant-cast via stats (where DEX * 2 + INT ≥ 530)--the Temporal Ring and RM combo gives INT+40. Also the Cart Cannon formula includes INT.

Hawkeye enchant gives DEX+40, which makes getting instant-cast via stats even easier, but it doesn't increase CC damage as much as INT+40. The CC formula will change after job improvement updates, but INT is still a factor. And Acid Bomb currently counts as both physical and magical, allowing it to be increased by physical and magical modifiers, and its formula includes MATK; however, in the future it will become physical only.

If you have CC instant-cast through other means and have enough ASPD, Speed of Light could be better if it increases your DPS. The Temporal Ring + SoL combo reduces cast delay by 30%--Cart Cannon has 0.5s cast delay, so 30% reduction results in 0.35s cast delay . Because Cart Cannon also has 0.5s hard animation, which can be interrupted by "dancing" (cast->immediately move->cast->etc.), the most you could probably cast per second is about 3 even with 0.14s cast delay (or less). Getting hit also interrupts hard animation, so if you had 193 ASPD, had 0.14s cast delay, and were getting attacked by a monster with 193 ASPD (or multiple monsters that, together, resulted in an equivalent of 193 ASPD from a single monster), you could cast CC 7 times in a second.

Anyway, in order to cast ~3 times per second, you need 183-184 ASPD (2.94-3.125 attacks per second) and 32% cast delay reduction (0.5s -> 0.34s). Assuming instant cast and a given cast delay amount, you can calculate the necessary ASPD as follows:

• Necessary ASPD: 200 - [50 / (1 / cast delay)] (e.g., 200 - 17 = 183 ASPD). If you want to calculate one step at a time:
    • Cast Delay: Take cast delay amount (e.g., 0.34s)
    • Attacks per second: 1 / CastDelay (e.g., 1 / 0.34 = 2.94)
    • ASPD variable: 50 / AttacksPerSecond (e.g., 50 / 2.94 = 17)
    • Final ASPD: 200 - ASPDVariable

Thanks! I'm just using the O. Gown for the porcellio card's +25 attack.

Do you think this stats are good enough at level 129? 

90 str 

120 int 

70 vit

30 dex 

Currently, this is my set up: 

+8 Cylinder Hairband 

S. Coronet

O.Gown of wild cat

+5 Triple AS RTE EA3 

+9 HBP 

BSB + Shackles 

Temp Ring 

There's a Temp Dex Boots EA4 RM in the market but without a slot, is this a deal breaker? Is the foot slot indispensable for Gene? 

After getting Temp Boots, what item should I prioritize next? 

I feel like I have high ping and can't do dancing properly. I'm playing from SEA btw. 

Edit: 

On second thought, maybe I should just leave dex to 1 since CC does not miss anyways. 

Edited by Apiong, 03 May 2021 - 01:59 AM.

#19 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 01:51 AM

So I requested Mr. Zuka to share his build again and this is his gears:

+12 Saphir Mace(WK+AK)

+12 Feather's Shield - 8% delay

+12 Illusion Wing Type B(2 Aspd mod) 

+12 Temporal Dex boots(Sol) - 30% delay

Temporal Ring + PDM(Faceworm combo) - 12% delay

Seraphim Coronet

Illusion Armor Type A(Delay Mod + 2Atk Mod) - 10+15% delay

So total 75% delay and 193 aspd with berserk. Can spam like crazy. As far as I could observe this build can spam twice or more when I cc once.  :ani_slur:

Plus the illusion gear is quite farmable so ya definitely worth trying.

Edited by IDexter, 03 May 2021 - 02:27 AM.

#20 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 01:54 AM

Also, what do you use for in the other accessory slot? 

#21 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:04 AM

There's a Temp Dex Boots EA4 RM in the market but without a slot, is this a deal breaker? Is the foot slot indispensable for Gene? 

After getting Temp Boots, what item should I prioritize next? 

Ya go for the unslotted one. The slotted one is by the rich and for the rich. The slot is not very much needed can still go brrrr without it.

Can try getting chemical gloves/PDM for additional stat bonus. Toy syringe for higher survivability. Once you get the boots you can easily complete a lot of instances quite easily.

#22 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:23 AM

Ya go for the unslotted one. The slotted one is by the rich and for the rich. The slot is not very much needed can still go brrrr without it.

Can try getting chemical gloves/PDM for additional stat bonus. Toy syringe for higher survivability. Once you get the boots you can easily complete a lot of instances quite easily.

Thanks! Should I prioritize the accessory over like the FAW? 

Also, is the Sam Status NPC reset stat one time use? or can I use it several times as long as I give the reset stones to him? 

I read that the mesmerize NPC resets both stat and skills and I want to save that for another day. 

#23 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:37 AM

Thanks! Should I prioritize the accessory over like the FAW? 

Also, is the Sam Status NPC reset stat one time use? or can I use it several times as long as I give the reset stones to him? 

I read that the mesmerize NPC resets both stat and skills and I want to save that for another day.

You can use sam status for some reset stones can check wiki for the amount.

You should use the mesmerist and preplan your stat distribution and skill distribution on wiki.

#24 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:57 AM

You can use sam status for some reset stones can check wiki for the amount.

You should use the mesmerist and preplan your stat distribution and skill distribution on wiki.

Thanks for the tips! 

I used Sam Status to reset my stats: 

120 Int

90 Str

80 Vit

1 Dex 

With my equips, I'm now dealing about 40k damage to High TI mobs. I'm curious, how do you control the homunculus now? Can't seem to cast spells, even poison mist. 

#25 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 03:04 AM

can you auto-cast pain killer?

If not then download Default azzy AI. Delete the AI folder from your ragnarok folder and paste this one.

http://drazzy.com/ro...AzzyAI_1551.zip

To cast Poison mist you need to atk some mob by alt+right clicking on the mob. 

https://youtu.be/K8kCDS3EuEY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users