Ranger Hybrid No MVP - Speed Solo Endless Tower in 55 mins - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ranger Hybrid No MVP - Speed Solo Endless Tower in 55 mins

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Barbigon

Barbigon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationYouTube: BB iRO
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 May 2021 - 05:51 AM

Please help subscribe the channel!! :)

#2 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 05:57 AM

♥️ Love the no MVP Part. Show those that say ‘you can’t without MVP’, that you can be great without them. Make Ranger Great Again!

#3 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 07:57 AM

How much do you think your items are worth in zenny? 

#4 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 09:39 AM

Just going off the board right now (which is way overpriced IMO) Minus the enchants due to the RNG rates and upgrades this set can be made probably less than 3billion.
If you get all at +0 and do your upgrades and enchants yourself;
Mob+sun=650m
White Wing Suit=8m
Prism Ranger Scarf=100m
Virtual Bow=250m
PDM=600m
ODR=600
Archer Shadow set=100m
Hunter Shadow set=300m
Ranger Shadow Set=300m

I didn’t add the Biohat because that can made for free if you farm it and the enchantment process is totally RNG which will vary your cost.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 05 May 2021 - 10:20 AM

any amount of EA enchanted white wing suit at that refine level costs as much as any of the other pricier parts of the set.

That character has easily 7~10b in gears/refinements/enchants, much more if you get unlucky with rng.

#6 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 10:44 AM

any amount of EA enchanted white wing suit at that refine level costs as much as any of the other pricier parts of the set.

That character has easily 7~10b in gears/refinements/enchants, much more if you get unlucky with rng.

Yeah this exact build if you want to buy it probably more than that honestly. Just that bow is already a few Billion. WWS With EA5 another few Billion. Hence why I recommend to new rangers getting everything at +0 and doing the refinements and enchants themselves. Since a +0 wws is easily obtained and they can farm Mora Coins to try and enchant themselves to save

#7 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 05:26 PM

Yeah this exact build if you want to buy it probably more than that honestly. Just that bow is already a few Billion. WWS With EA5 another few Billion. Hence why I recommend to new rangers getting everything at +0 and doing the refinements and enchants themselves. Since a +0 wws is easily obtained and they can farm Mora Coins to try and enchant themselves to save

Thanks! Although I haven't been lucky with RNG. 

If I'm starting as a ranger, what do you think my gear progression should be? 

Also, are rangers good for farming even with mediocre equips? 

#8 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 06:07 PM

Thanks! Although I haven't been lucky with RNG.

If I'm starting as a ranger, what do you think my gear progression should be?

Also, are rangers good for farming even with mediocre equips?

Starting rangers usually tend to go with White Wing Set and either a Elven Bow, Crimson Bow or Big Cross Bow. Good thing about this build is that all your equipment can be worn at level 100 Minus BXB, Virtual Bow and Bio Hat. At 110 you can get BXB, 130 you can get Virtual Bow and Biohat at 170. Leveling and farming wise I see a lot go with leveling with Arrow Storm since Crit and Hybrid aren’t good for mobs at lower levels. Most likely you’ll be leveling in TI so stay in low ti as you can pump Job Level until your maxed arrow storm and probably move on from there.

#9 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 07:15 AM

Starting rangers usually tend to go with White Wing Set and either a Elven Bow, Crimson Bow or Big Cross Bow. Good thing about this build is that all your equipment can be worn at level 100 Minus BXB, Virtual Bow and Bio Hat. At 110 you can get BXB, 130 you can get Virtual Bow and Biohat at 170. Leveling and farming wise I see a lot go with leveling with Arrow Storm since Crit and Hybrid aren’t good for mobs at lower levels. Most likely you’ll be leveling in TI so stay in low ti as you can pump Job Level until your maxed arrow storm and probably move on from there.

thanks! Ww set + elven bow. I think i can afford that. Btw, what’s your stats? Was watching the video and didnt really catch your stats. Also do you think this build can solo most content in the game? 

#10 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 07:33 AM

thanks! Ww set + elven bow. I think i can afford that. Btw, what’s your stats? Was watching the video and didnt really catch your stats. Also do you think this build can solo most content in the game?

This isn’t me lol I just have experience with Rangers. In this video that’s [BB iRO] you should look him up on YouTube. Guy has Amazing Videos with a lot of classes and is really nice, he helped me a few times with different classes. but his stats pop up at the 37min mark in the video.
I know he has another one but This Particular Rangers Stats are:
STR: 36
AGI: 77
VIT: 54
INT: 56
DEX: 120
LUK: 126

Rangers can clear almost any content, might not be the fastest or slowest but utilizing the different Arrow Elements and a few traps all content can become easy for Rangers.

Edited by chiefkikahoe, 06 May 2021 - 07:36 AM.

#11 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 01:05 AM

This isn’t me lol I just have experience with Rangers. In this video that’s [BB iRO] you should look him up on YouTube. Guy has Amazing Videos with a lot of classes and is really nice, he helped me a few times with different classes. but his stats pop up at the 37min mark in the video.

Rangers can clear almost any content, might not be the fastest or slowest but utilizing the different Arrow Elements and a few traps all content can become easy for Rangers.

Oh i thought that person was  you. 

Is that build good? I have PDM and Autumn Headband + 0, and S. Coronet (used by my gene) maybe I can try using that build. Although, is that build good for leveling? Like I feel having 120 Int and going AS first will help with leveling and then reset to that build. 

#12 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 04:07 AM

Oh i thought that person was you.

Is that build good? I have PDM and Autumn Headband + 0, and S. Coronet (used by my gene) maybe I can try using that build. Although, is that build good for leveling? Like I feel having 120 Int and going AS first will help with leveling and then reset to that build.

Yes leveling with AS And resetting later on to that build is perfect. Good luck and have fun!

#13 Barbigon

Barbigon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationYouTube: BB iRO

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:29 AM

Thanks for all the answers chief!!  :wub: Haven't got time to come here haha 

@Apiong I have thoroughly crafted this stat for hybrid ranger with PDM & Ju Ring set. It can be played FAS/AS/Crit (need heart/gambler set). Ranger costume shadow is optional but very good to have as you will cast FAS so much faster. Hope you enjoy! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users