Hello people I come from the EU I want to tell you something - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hello people I come from the EU I want to tell you something

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MiaBaumi

MiaBaumi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 06:03 PM

hay i am Mia,

and I was very happy to hear that the doors are open again for EU players, that made me so happy and remember the old times, so I started to download the server again to bring me the good old times again something closer but unfortunately followed on great anticipation the fall , there are so many new things and funny things I've never seen at Dragon saga and where I've never read about I wondered why the many things and then I started to talk to the Communety, apparently it is so that here on the server for a long time is no longer listened to the Communety which I find quite a pity and what I also find a pity is that you can no longer perform X spam attacks, I'm not sure who came up with such a stupid idea but the belongs locked up sry that I have to say this now but it's like that unfortunately has nothing to do with the old Dragon say what I once got to know, many players said that many are gone, where are the good old days where Dragon say or Gravety has still streamed and have played the game with great pleasure, these times should come back but as it currently looks that will not be the case, so I will not play despite the great joy that Eu may now play again because there are so many unnecessary new things that make no sense and that destroy the game fun feeling of yesteryear, I do not know how the other EU people will see this but it's just sad to see dragon sage in the state as I was allowed to experience him now recently .

With kind regards Mia, sorry for my English but I'm not so good at it sry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users