#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:45 PM

Hello all! Please go ahead and post all your feedback here for the May Kachua. We will collect all the feedback posted.

Thank you!

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:01 PM

May Kachua’s not even released yet and ppls already getting negative feedbacks by just looking at the entire list.

#3 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:20 PM

>Insert Monke Meme

Where BSB

#4 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:40 PM

May Kachua’s not even released yet and ppls already getting negative feedbacks by just looking at the entire list.

cause people already have millions of Kagerou Shadow Weapon and other garbage rotting in their storage. Skills Shadow Cube and Class Enchant Stones should have been the shadows.

#5 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 May 2021 - 03:42 PM

Congratulation, you discover the power of reading and understanding what you read. 

#6 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 14 May 2021 - 04:26 PM

Is it possible to have a kachua remix?

#7 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 06:39 PM

can show us what function for new kachua?look like all trash..which one of them put in sss?

#8 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 14 May 2021 - 08:53 PM

no shadow combine? So what is this sss rank items on this kachua.

#9 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:21 PM

No idea how give feedback if no idea what function thats new gear will put in kachua n also what sss rank item in kachua now as aTID2 say didnt?

But scroll as reward is trash..who is working for new kachua? He is new worker?

Edited by StunTosMati, 14 May 2021 - 09:23 PM.

#10 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:46 PM

where are the kachua ore boxes?

#11 Daryunrsmith

Daryunrsmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:57 PM

Obviously the so-called "Studio" does not take the previous kachua feed back into consideration lol.

From the last thread i've seen a lot of complain about the nerfed imported items.

Up to this point, it is highly possible that the new item would be undesirable and worse than the item we have.

Think logically, if the new item is worse than the gear that already existed, who would spend their hard earned money on buying new keys?

#12 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 10:36 PM

what shadow enhancement use for?

#13 lujun709

lujun709

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:45 AM

Can you upate more RK class OCP or items ,please?

#14 sadnessTT

sadnessTT

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationThailand
  • Server:KRO/IRO/ThRO

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:46 AM

Ignis Cap [1] from KRO or JRO????????

If it's from JRO, it will just a !!!Trash!!! from this server. :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

I hear from others that's from JRO.

#15 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2021 - 02:57 AM

First of all I'm very happy I don't need to add onto what looks to be a year+ supply of Infinity Drinks I already have in my storage since I can buy Ores and get Keys this time. 

That said, my take on the announced rewards is rather mixed.

As for the new Bearer's Shadow Set which seems to be replacing the Shadow Combiner I'm a bit optimistic about it. At this point since we still haven't received the other items which grant a permanent Endure effect (White Knight's Armor, Orc Lord's Armor, and other I missed?) I'm glad we finally have another option to get this effect. If the rates aren't impossibly high to get the six pieces this might make my terrible luck farming an Eddga Card on and off for years hurt a bit less  :heh:. Also please bring those two other body equipment as I'd much prefer just using one body piece instead six shadows...

For the Guaranteed item I'm not super pleased to see it changed to the [Not for sale] Shiny Physical DEF Scroll. Would be happiest if the Guaranteed item would just rotate between the most commonly used items like Gum, Battle Manuals, Oda, or BSB. I would consider all of those to be premium consumables which are worth turning to the cash shop to get. 

Both new hats seem very disappointing and with no boxter option I don't know what I'll do if I get any of those items. It seems unlikely I could find a use for them myself and it's doubtful I'd be able to sell it to anyone else either. Filler items like these being in Kachua really isn't great. 

The new shadow enchants are not terribly interesting as I am still trying to finish the Class Shadow and now Bearer's Shadow sets and the enchantments don't work with either of those.

As for the two other new items I'd be happy to use the necklace (I think I even requested it a year or two ago) and I do enjoy getting fun looking lower headgears like the ones from the Poring Capsule.

So overall not a great set of items from Kachua this time so I'm not that excited.

#16 Eszterhazy

Eszterhazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2021 - 03:54 AM

Eddga card dead -_- ?

Sealed Eddga Card, and Bearer's Shadow Set........

#17 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 04:16 AM

make sure to show the rates, and not just in tiers, but actual % number

#18 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 15 May 2021 - 05:21 AM

check list on my previous requests.

1. Kachua should reward player on every keys, there should be no trash  items (like mercenary or Soul stat potions)
:: Check 

2. Kachua Equipment should encourage player to using it. Like enable Alt build or making it interesting in niche situation (ex: Serraphim corronet / Jupiter Ring / PDM) 
:: New equipment not really worth to buy it. New shadow was great but that making this kachua become Bearer shadow kachua instead of kachua key of the months.

3. Kafra items that give your kachua key should be more interesting
:: Refine stone? But new kachua key doesn't encourage you to refine isn't?. Making it +12 isn't bad idea but not over-refined like +15 that stupid greedy.

Edited by aTID2, 15 May 2021 - 05:23 AM.

#19 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 05:43 AM

And I thought Ignis Hat was good but then I think we need instant cast AS too, so I think Ignis Hat is still bad for AS ranger as in most of the time we are mobbing, hence instant cast should be priority than CD, unless ones prefer uninterrupted casting gear like Phen Card on your AS ranger...

#20 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 05:45 AM

check list on my previous requests.

1. Kachua should reward player on every keys, there should be no trash items (like mercenary or Soul stat potions)
:: Check

2. Kachua Equipment should encourage player to using it. Like enable Alt build or making it interesting in niche situation (ex: Serraphim corronet / Jupiter Ring / PDM)
:: New equipment not really worth to buy it. New shadow was great but that making this kachua become Bearer shadow kachua instead of kachua key of the months.

3. Kafra items that give your kachua key should be more interesting
:: Refine stone? But new kachua key doesn't encourage you to refine isn't?. Making it +12 isn't bad idea but not over-refined like +15 that stupid greedy.

2nd option will kill over power gear price
3rd option over power gear ofcourse needed high refine..+15 if u count to make it will only waste 3b average for make it..

Want over power but pay cheap?imposible baby..

#21 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 15 May 2021 - 05:58 AM

Sigh.....

There are hardly any fs archbishops on the server because everybody can solo most things but camp you are really going to have to explain why when we already have

https://www.divine-p...osarys-necklace

On the server you guys go and add this bull-_-

https://www.divine-p...rosary-necklace

Not only could that potentially be confusing to newer players but its just not that good of a item tbh. You would have a hard time convincing most people to drop perfect dodge that combos with a lvl3 item to pick up the new necklace that you need a lvl 4 weapon overupgraded to get a really good benefit from.

Enchants for Guardian Soul and Feather Shield.
Mbr event incoming. Im considering not even bothering with it because idk if we are getting the enchants or not. Seems like a win/win situation for the players and the staff but lets be honest. This isnt the first time we have had simple solutions to problems that get overlooked for whatever reason.

P.s. Having a love for this game is trying when you feel like you as the customer have been ignored.

#22 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:11 AM

And I thought Ignis Hat was good but then I think we need instant cast AS too, so I think Ignis Hat is still bad for AS ranger as in most of the time we are mobbing, hence instant cast should be priority than CD, unless ones prefer uninterrupted casting gear like Phen Card on your AS ranger...

wrong Ignis

#23 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 07:22 AM

I got question as well..
Look all box come till now..
But why no any box contain with new weapon anymore?

#24 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 15 May 2021 - 08:06 AM

2nd option will kill over power gear price
3rd option over power gear ofcourse needed high refine..+15 if u count to make it will only waste 3b average for make it..

Want over power but pay cheap?imposible baby..

2nd so you want useless equipment like this? If this kachua doesn't have that shadow?

3rd 3b average :heh: you talking like never refined equipment that high before. Don't crying like We have mad bunny. +15 pretty easy. How about we don't have mad bunny anymore? Good luck with 3b then. :heh:

And no, +15 doesn't mean you get over power effect just studio want you to pay more. You like that?

#25 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 03:21 PM

wrong Ignis

That’s even more sad???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users