May 27th Renewal Maintenance - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 27th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 May 2021 - 08:58 AM

oX8xBqJ.png

iRO Renewal Weekly Maintenance

May 27th, 12:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

This Week's Gramps Turn-In Monsters

• Low: Petite / Skeleton Prisoner
  • Mid: Snowier / Hellhound
  • High: Skogul / Machine Component DR815

Updates

• Enriched Refine Event begins! (Ends June 10th)
  • Fixed the name of the Lavender NPC for the Melon Festival Event
  • The following Costumes are added to the Enchanter:
    Spoiler

Events

• Wlp8NpZ.png
    Enriched Refine Event begins! (Ends June 10th)
    • Enriched Oridecon and Enriched Elunium will degrade refine levels by 1 rather than break upon failure
  • YuiaPtZ.png
    Melon Festival Event continues! (Ends June 24th)
    • Visit Lavender (geffen 88 35) and Palpadora (geffen 142 40) to get started!
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (186, 109)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • TqLqat2.png
    Big prizes are listed in bold:
    • Kafra Blossom Card (1) / Old Purple Box (1-10) - 1,000,000z
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1-4) - 1,000,000z
    • HD Oridecon 100 Box (1) / Oridecon (1-20) - 2,000,000z 
    • Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 200,000z
    • Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
    • HD Elunium 100 Box (1) / Elunium (1-30) - 2,000,000z
    • Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 60,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (2) / Alcohol (1-15) - 350,000z
    • Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Strawberry (1-30) - 100,000z

Spotlight

• New World
    The following monsters are affected:
    Spoiler

Community

• Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream is on hiatus! Please read here for more info: 
    https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know?
    • The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:02 AM

Thanks for Enrich event!!

#3 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:10 AM

(ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

#4 raymond0509

raymond0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Server:Dead

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:11 AM

Thank you for the event.  I'm not being ungrateful or anything, but we had 2 enriched events in a row  from Q4 and Q1 and haven't had Mad Bunny Event if I'm not wrong. Thinking we need Mad Bunny more than Enriched unless it is planned to follow? 

#5 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:11 AM

Thanks guys.

@Camp, i want to suggest something:

1. Could you try to implement in July the Infinite Space Instance. It would be great for all of us since the cards are useful (Infinite Vagabond Wolf Card :wub:  and new gears)

2. Please fix the BGM and effects in Illusion of Frozen. It has the Log-in Music and monster are mute. 

3. Could you try to implement Excelion Set (Verus Equipment Exchange). Would be great for so many jobs.

This in order to complete the current content before Max lvl 200 in the late year. 

#6 DovyMansion

DovyMansion

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:12 AM

Nice , thanks astra

#7 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:35 AM

Updates
  • The following Costumes are added to the Enchanter:

Costume Republic Hat

This costume hat is missing from the 16.2 Terra Gloria update. Could you add it in a future patch? Thanks.

#8 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:54 AM

earlier maint today huh well... :/

#9 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 May 2021 - 09:58 AM

6 hours maint ehh.. we better get the server on time lol.. ty for enriched tho :D

#10 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:10 AM

Thank you for the event.  I'm not being ungrateful or anything, but we had 2 enriched events in a row  from Q4 and Q1 and haven't had Mad Bunny Event if I'm not wrong. Thinking we need Mad Bunny more than Enriched unless it is planned to follow? 

Mad Bunny happens in June (Q2) and December (Q4).

Enriched is every 3 months (quarterly Q1,Q2,Q3 and Q4) while Mad Bunny is every 6 months (half yearly, Q2 and Q4). Only upon special request like the long hiatus and stuffs that Mad bunny was brought back to back.

The last one was from December from 10th December 2020 to 21st January 2021.

#11 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:12 AM

this is a honest time maintenance ahaha.

#12 CrazyLion

CrazyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationColombia/Sinergia

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:15 AM

Mad Bunny happens in June (Q2) and December (Q4).

Enriched is every 3 months (quarterly Q1,Q2,Q3 and Q4) while Mad Bunny is every 6 months (half yearly, Q2 and Q4). Only upon special request like the long hiatus and stuffs that Mad bunny was brought back to back.

The last one was from December from 10th December 2020 to 21st January 2021.

Hi, you know what is the difference between Mad bunny and Enriched?  

#13 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:19 AM

Check the wiki for an explanation of each:

https://irowiki.org/...O_Refine_Events

Enriched Refine Event:

Using Enriched Elunium or Oridecon, failure will degrade the item by 1 but does not break the item.

Mad Bunny Refine Event:

Success rates are higher with Enriched Elunium/Oridecon and HD Carnium/Bradium. Same failure rules as normal refinement.

The way to safely upgrade is the same as during normal refinement; the only difference is that the success rates are higher.

Normal Refinement:

• Using Elunium/Oridecon only: Failure will break the item
    • Use Safe Certs to get to +7; failure will use the certificate and ore, but the item will remain the same (no break, no degrade)
  • Using Enriched Elunium/Oridecon only: Failure will break the item
    • Use BSB to get to +10; failure will use the BSB and ore, but the item will remain the same
    • BSB can also be used with normal ores, but that's inefficient
  • Using HD Elunium/Oridecon (only usable between +7 and +9): Failure will degrade the item by 1
    • Can use with Safe to 10 Cert to get from +9 to +10; failure will use up the certificate and ore, but the item will remain the same
  • Using Carnium/Bradium: Failure will break the item or degrade the item by 3
    • Note: Getting from +10 to +11 has a 100% success rate, so that's the only time that using Carnium/Bradium is recommended
    • You can use BSB to get from +10 to +11 or +11 to +12, but no need for +10 to +11 because of the above, and it's inefficient for +11 to +12 because of below
  • Using HD Carnium/Bradium: Failure will degrade the item by 1

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 27 May 2021 - 10:29 AM.

#14 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:21 AM

Thank you for Enriched! Any idea when are the rewards for Corridor of Phantom Coming out?

#15 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:32 AM

Hi, you know what is the difference between Mad bunny and Enriched?  

Enriched event means that any refine done with Enrich Ores like Enriched Elunium and Enriched Ori, doesn't break upon failure, but degrades by 1 instead. 

Mad bunny increases the refine rate of Enriched Oridecon and Elunium, but they still break upon failure. Mad bunny also increases the rate for HD Carnium and Bradium. 

#16 CrazyLion

CrazyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationColombia/Sinergia

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:38 AM

Check the wiki for an explanation of each:

https://irowiki.org/...O_Refine_Events

Enriched Refine Event:

Using Enriched Elunium or Oridecon, failure will degrade the item by 1 but does not break the item.

Mad Bunny Refine Event:

Success rates are higher with Enriched Elunium/Oridecon and HD Carnium/Bradium. Same failure rules as normal refinement.

The way to safely upgrade is the same as during normal refinement; the only difference is that the success rates are higher.

Normal Refinement:

• Using Elunium/Oridecon only: Failure will break the item
    • Use Safe Certs to get to +7; failure will use the certificate and ore, but the item will remain the same (no break, no degrade)
  • Using Enriched Elunium/Oridecon only: Failure will break the item
    • Use BSB to get to +10; failure will use the BSB and ore, but the item will remain the same
    • BSB can also be used with normal ores, but that's inefficient
  • Using HD Elunium/Oridecon (only usable between +7 and +9): Failure will degrade the item by 1
    • Can use with Safe to 10 Cert to get from +9 to +10; failure will use up the certificate and ore, but the item will remain the same
  • Using Carnium/Bradium: Failure will break the item or degrade the item by 3
    • Note: Getting from +10 to +11 has a 100% success rate, so that's the only time that using Carnium/Bradium is recommended
    • You can use BSB to get from +10 to +11 or +11 to +12, but no need for +10 to +11 because of the above, and it's inefficient for +11 to +12 because of below
  • Using HD Carnium/Bradium: Failure will degrade the item by 1

Enriched event means that any refine done with Enrich Ores like Enriched Elunium and Enriched Ori, doesn't break upon failure, but degrades by 1 instead. 

Mad bunny increases the refine rate of Enriched Oridecon and Elunium, but they still break upon failure. Mad bunny also increases the rate for HD Carnium and Bradium. 

Thanks both of you for the explanation.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

#17 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:41 AM

iRO Renewal Weekly Maintenance

May 27th, 12:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

This Week's Gramps Turn-In Monsters

• Low: Petite / Skeleton Prisoner
  • Mid: Snowier / Hellhound
  • High: Skogul / Machine Component DR815

Please bring headless mule to TI, since the card appear not to be dropping in Brasilis field, only on TI maps

Please increase the drop rate of Dalcom Skin to 100%, there is no point in making players without good gear and that dont wanna spend zeny/cash to buy bubblegum to take hours to make a quest accessible to everyone from lvl 20+, considering that the effect of both the hat and the consumable obteined from Dalcom Skin will vanish after the event time.

We got the old Melon Festival, not the new one with 2 new costumes, so at least dont make it so difficult to complete. There are more interesting content to spend our time on.

Alternatively, you could change the item requested from the NPC for the costume Mini Melon to be Sweet Melon, instead of Dalcom Skin.

#18 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:47 AM

Please bring headless mule to TI, since the card appear not to be dropping in Brasilis field, only on TI maps

Please increase the drop rate of Dalcom Skin to 100%, there is no point in making players without good gear and that dont wanna spend zeny/cash to buy bubblegum to take hours to make a quest accessible to everyone from lvl 20+, considering that the effect of both the hat and the consumable obteined from Dalcom Skin will vanish after the event time.

We got the old Melon Festival, not the new one with 2 new costumes, so at least dont make it so difficult to complete. There are more interesting content to spend our time on.

Alternatively, you could change the item requested from the NPC for the costume Mini Melon to be Sweet Melon, instead of Dalcom Skin.

Are you sure about headless mule? i saw somes headless mule/mavka cards in market in a low price (90m)

#19 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:48 AM

1. Headless mule will reappear when they do. People always want farmable cards like Abysmal Knight, Engkanto, Menblatt in TI.

Also someone corect me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the same monster id is spawn in Brasilis and TI maps? I don't think there's a separate monster id with a different drop just for TI. If its not dropping at Brasilis, you can be sure it won't drop in TI either.

2.  Get a clip with Joker card and start stealing. Took me 30 mins to get 30 dalcom skins. 1 tele clip and 1 steal clip.

#20 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:51 AM

I'm very expect for next maintenance. The Anniversary Event

#21 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:53 AM

RIP eddga card. Bearer shadow set here they come! Extra exp/drop rates extended if maintenance not on time?

#22 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 May 2021 - 11:53 AM

RIP hours of those who constantly have been farming Eddga or even certs in ET. Time wasted will be missed lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 27 May 2021 - 12:13 PM.

#23 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:25 PM

Bro, have patience, Brazilis map drops H.mule cards!, you just need Greed skill(from BBag or greed clip) for looting as other item drops might pile up and obscure the card's sprite.

#24 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:36 PM

Are you sure about headless mule? i saw somes headless mule/mavka cards in market in a low price (90m)

Thanks for the info, I didnt see it for that price.

I am not 100% sure about it, but today I talked to a Sorcerer who has been farming there for a month and didnt get the card, and in last week's update thread some ppl informed it isnt dropping. I openned a ticket to inform them of the wrong drops, like Jamadhar [1] instead of Crimson Katar [2]. They are checking and said it is gonna take some time.

What I know for sure is that Headless Mule is dropping Jamadhar [1] when it should be dropping Crimson Katar [2], that Jamadhar [1] was a drop from pre-renewal Headless Mule and that in pre-renewal Headless Mule didn't drop the card. Could it be that, for some reason, they got the old drop table? I cannot say for sure, but I hope they take a look into it.

1. Headless mule will reappear when they do. People always want farmable cards like Abysmal Knight, Engkanto, Menblatt in TI.

Also someone corect me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the same monster id is spawn in Brasilis and TI maps? I don't think there's a separate monster id with a different drop just for TI. If its not dropping at Brasilis, you can be sure it won't drop in TI either.

2.  Get a clip with Joker card and start stealing. Took me 30 mins to get 30 dalcom skins. 1 tele clip and 1 steal clip.

1. I see your point, but as a consumer I have the right to state my opinion. In this case, I dont want an easier way to farm the card. I believe the card is not dropping for a possible mistake of the company and I ask it as a possible way to have access to an item that should be implemented without having to buy from other players;

2. I keep my opinion. They drop at a low rate, and given the rewards obtainable and the amount of monsters per map it is not reasonable to me that they keep the drop rate low. I will keep manifesting my opinion. All due respect, I'm not asking for tips to farm faster, Im criticizing the company for a decision at a low rate drop, as are other players.

#25 Willtcg

Willtcg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 12:49 PM

Bro, have patience, Brazilis map drops H.mule cards!, you just need Greed skill(from BBag or greed clip) for looting as other item drops might pile up and obscure the card's sprite.

Thanks. Do you know that for sure? Sorry to ask for a confirmation, but I didnt get an official position from WP and Mr. Varignon said last week it is not dropping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users