4 replies to this topic

#1 Terminal21

Terminal21

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 08:08 AM

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night,

I'm one of the leaders/core members from Return TE and our guild more or less just participates in WoE TE due to timezone/geopgraphical constraints. We as a guild would like to propose a suggestion for WoE TE. The WoE TE scene has been dying slowly and to mix things up it will be a good idea to replace WoE TE 1.0 with WoE TE 2.0? This will motivate many guilds and players that quit recently to start woeing again by changing dynamic of WoE/GvG scene. I'm sure many of the guilds that actively WoE TE will most likely be interested in this move and it will help revive/improve WoE TE numbers. 

Please add a comment if you are in favor or against this idea. Keep this a healthy discussion :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Anonymous
Return TE

Edited by Terminal21, 09 June 2021 - 08:15 AM.

#2 ModredTD

ModredTD

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 08:19 AM

Great idea! It's been 6-7 years with the same woe TE 1.0, about time they add woe TE 2.0.

Open room fights, no portal precasts, new stategies for gvgs with barricades, stones etc will make it interesting! Looking forward to this.

#3 Sn4kEmx

Sn4kEmx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 08:27 AM

seems like a great idea :D

#4 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Location~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2021 - 08:36 AM

I'm agree with this I love WoE TE is super fun for me, if it is not possible to have a second WoE TE maybe a good option would be to extend WoE TE to 2 hours,  something else that I think should be considered is castle rewards must be "upgraded" I mean maybe another kind of rewards that motivate players to win castles like a low chance to get HE Bubble Gum, Blacksmith Blessings or Bloody Branch.

#5 kasincho

kasincho

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 12:50 PM

I'm agree with this I love WoE TE is super fun for me 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users