June 17th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 17th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic

#51 Rockincola

Rockincola

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHobo box
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 June 2021 - 03:37 PM

did you know that my AB reach 175 in one year ? and my characters dont have over powered ocp so do not say you have 1 month to get 175 , im not like you guys who have more time or money to reach 175 , and NOT ALL people can do that so dont assume we are like you who can reach 175 in 1 freacking month...

haha i feel you. ive been playing for years and i still only have 1 level 175.  <_<

#52 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Thor

Posted 17 June 2021 - 03:57 PM

Is this the only event you can give this anniversary?  :(

#53 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:08 PM

I can see the F5 squad, waiting for CM Mayari to say that the gates are open!

#54 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:11 PM

its already past 6

#55 Zangeon

Zangeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:12 PM

How long do I need to wait to get my Vendor account back? Lost it to the password reset and not having access to the email anymore, sent in a ticket earlier this week and still need a response from the Devs...

#56 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:17 PM

https://forums.warpp...s/#entry3005175

#57 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:20 PM

half past 6

#58 Portal2011

Portal2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Server:Loki

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:22 PM

Hello CM's When is Server UP?

#59 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:22 PM

well, where is the people who are asking for free vip when this situation happen? :lol:

Edited by nazhioozh, 17 June 2021 - 04:39 PM.

#60 Portal2011

Portal2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:23 PM

well, where is the people who is asking for free vip when this situation happen? :lol:

Like RoM lol.....

#61 Daverost

Daverost

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:32 PM

1 month is enough to increase a character to lvl 175

Not for everyone. The booster event/package should be available to everyone. New players, old players, players decked out with all of the best premium items, and dirt poor players who are using mostly Eden gear on all of their characters. Especially so since it's an anniversary promotion.

They gave us six weeks, only five of which have boosted EXP, and the only help we get is a ring that stops working after only 1.2% of the total EXP you have to earn (84,908,370/6,618,402,370).

#62 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:41 PM

1300+ HD Carn and my Guardian Soul never hit +14 even once. Staying away from might scammer for a while.

Strange, I thought they screwed up the rate. Someone used less than 10 HDs to +15 the Guardian, and he's done it on few Guardian souls lol

#63 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:43 PM

did you know that my AB reach 175 in one year ? and my characters dont have over powered ocp so do not say you have 1 month to get 175 , im not like you guys who have more time or money to reach 175 , and NOT ALL people can do that so dont assume we are like you who can reach 175 in 1 freacking month...

You can also AFK leveling. You just park your char and you don't have to be in front of your PC either. You can go out and do your productive things all day long.

Tldr, fast forward to 2021, you don't have to play to get to max level. Does sound like botting? Hahaha but it's legal tho xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 June 2021 - 04:46 PM.

#64 iROanth

iROanth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:51 PM

June 17th, 12:00PM - 10:00PM PDT

#65 Portal2011

Portal2011

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:52 PM

Strange, I thought they screwed up the rate. Someone used less than 10 HDs to +15 the Guardian, and he's done it on few Guardian souls lol

My Exelion never hit +15 and i spend 2500+ HD Carniums....

#66 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:53 PM

lol people with high upgrades OCP/Mvps can reach lvl 175 in just 4 or 5 days (And BMx3). I'm being serious you can lvl up until 175 with no vip in one month if you are farming GFSS for BMx3 effect  (You don't need to kill Faceworm queen, Killing 4 Faceworm dark = x4 GFSS = x1 BMx3 and it takes 9 minutes?) and you save money every week to buy VIP. you don't even need to spend money (if you do is even faster).

Edited by nazhioozh, 17 June 2021 - 04:54 PM.

#67 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:57 PM

please make blue shadows gear can be add to Kafra storage please please please please please please please please please

#68 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:04 PM

Server is open. We experienced an issue with the new emblem system that unfortunately slowed testing. But it got resolved.

Server is open. We experienced an issue with the new emblem system that unfortunately slowed testing. But it got resolved.

#69 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:07 PM

Yayy.. okay time to get some bunnies

#70 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:09 PM

You can also AFK leveling. You just park your char and you don't have to be in front of your PC either. You can go out and do your productive things all day long.

Tldr, fast forward to 2021, you don't have to play to get to max level. Does sound like botting? Hahaha but it's legal tho xD

let me ask you , do i have afk leveling gear which cost a lot not if i have do RMT to buy those , and dont deny this people are not do RMT to afford this gears , is this a really helpful for people struggling in leveling?? if so im not rich fat kid who are leveling in the moms basement , we got life outside

#71 Zangeon

Zangeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:13 PM

Sweet, can I get my other account back now please? :/

#72 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:13 PM

lol people with high upgrades OCP/Mvps can reach lvl 175 in just 4 or 5 days (And BMx3). I'm being serious you can lvl up until 175 with no vip in one month if you are farming GFSS for BMx3 effect  (You don't need to kill Faceworm queen, Killing 4 Faceworm dark = x4 GFSS = x1 BMx3 and it takes 9 minutes?) and you save money every week to buy VIP. you don't even need to spend money (if you do is even faster).

i dont know about you but can you make a vid about what you're saying and show this to people who struggling in this game? without OCP or MVPs ...

#73 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:26 PM

let me ask you , do i have afk leveling gear which cost a lot not if i have do RMT to buy those , and dont deny this people are not do RMT to afford this gears , is this a really helpful for people struggling in leveling?? if so im not rich fat kid who are leveling in the moms basement , we got life outside

Got a life outside but have time leveling/wasting in game ... Time is money and money is time. Both are resources. I'd say, you or new players should spend some money to get starting gears, your game life will be much better and enjoyable instead of struggling and wasting precious time to grind from absolutely 0 zeny, most importantly, your game progress will be much faster and your initial investment (spending some money to acquire essential starting gears) will be well worth it. Trust me. A good suggestion because we all have 24 hours a day lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 June 2021 - 05:36 PM.

#74 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:26 PM

i dont know about you but can you make a vid about what you're saying and show this to people who struggling in this game? without OCP or MVPs ...

Well to start off what classes do you have with passable items now? Its not impossible to do what he said but you will need some decent gear ofc.

#75 CrazyLion

CrazyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationColombia/Sinergia

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:28 PM

I'm 100% sure that a new play, with 0 knowledge, 0 friends in game, 100% free to play style and 10+ free time to play this game will reach 175 in about 5-6 months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users