June 24th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 24th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 June 2021 - 01:26 PM

QbHZPm6.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

June 24th, 12:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Hey Folks,
   We will share more details in this week's Good Afternoon thread, but we have a few changes coming to our maintenance schedule for July. We are moving to a bi-weekly update plan for both RT and RO1. There will be weekly maintenances, but the first maintenance will be solely for server restarts and contain no content updates. The second week will be focused on applying more content, bug fixes, and changes. The reason for doing this is to allow for more time to properly test and implement events and schedules.
   Currently, we are working on upgrading our testing regime to catch issues, but doing so will require a longer QA process.
   On July 8th, RT will be receiving the Popcorn Festa and the systems update. This means guild emblems will be reset on RT on July 8th. After the update, guilds will be able to apply animated emblems. More details will come for this patch at that time.

Updates

• Jump Event continues! (Ends July 22nd)
    • Janeway Event Guide
      Spoiler
  • June EXP Event continues! (Ends July 15th)
    • Enjoy an increase of +100% EXP and +50% Drops for a total of +150% EXP and +75% Drops with the ongoing Homeward Bound Event
  • Melon Festival Event continues! (Ends July 8th)
    • Visit Lavender (geffen 88 35) and Palpadora (geffen 142 40) to get started!

Events

• wvEiPlM.png
    Jump Event continues! (Ends July 22nd)
    • Janeway Event Guide
      Spoiler
  • YuiaPtZ.png
    Melon Festival Event continues! (Ends July 8th)
    • Visit Lavender (geffen 88 35) and Palpadora (geffen 142 40) to get started!
  • ta9Wedk.png
    Scaraba Dungeon Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Located on the way to El Dicastes, equip your Ring of Wise King to face the Champion monsters here!
  • B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• New Haiku contest / Submit poetry for a chance to win prizes!
    https://forums.warpp...-haiku-contest/
  • Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 01:30 PM

Free Stat+skill reset pls!

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 24 June 2021 - 01:35 PM

Also, servers are now open  :ani_swt3:

#4 madbuda

madbuda

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:iRO RT

Posted 24 June 2021 - 01:37 PM

Free Stat+skill reset pls!

Agreed

#5 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 June 2021 - 01:51 PM

In case the GM miss the post.. I'll copy/paste here:

This ridiculous. I have a friend that spent most of his time hunting Dolomedes for a bradium ring[1]. After countless hours of hunting and spending close to 50 HE gums, he's gotten a few cards from this drop event and 0 rings. He ONLY found out that the item wasn't available after ticketing that in or else he would still be spending more time/gums hunting it. Why would the GM release new content without its drop? More or less, please update your ban item list so that we're spending our time/resources on chasing a non existing (only in RoT) item/card. That is asome new level of GM incompetence here. I can't even phantom GM releasing 3rd class at all. With all the missing items/cards here, it wouldn't even surprise me at all if they release 3rd class with having nerf/disable skills.

#6 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 02:07 PM

In case the GM miss the post.. I'll copy/paste here:

This ridiculous. I have a friend that spent most of his time hunting Dolomedes for a bradium ring[1]. After countless hours of hunting and spending close to 50 HE gums, he's gotten a few cards from this drop event and 0 rings. He ONLY found out that the item wasn't available after ticketing that in or else he would still be spending more time/gums hunting it. Why would the GM release new content without its drop? More or less, please update your ban item list so that we're spending our time/resources on chasing a non existing (only in RoT) item/card. That is asome new level of GM incompetence here. I can't even phantom GM releasing 3rd class at all. With all the missing items/cards here, it wouldn't even surprise me at all if they release 3rd class with having nerf/disable skills.

Dolomedes has it's ring drop. Checking my logs its has its ring drop since at least 2020. Can you PM Mayari the ticket number so we can correct the GM giving bad information?

#7 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 04:27 PM

@Campitor

Everyone is experiencing this. Confirmed by about 12 players now. Was able to login after the maint, logged out, then cannot log back in anymore and getting this Error.

unknown.png

Edited by Bardoak, 24 June 2021 - 04:29 PM.

#8 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 24 June 2021 - 04:32 PM

Forwarding this report right now. Thank you!

#9 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 04:32 PM

@Campitor

Everyone is experiencing this. Confirmed by about 12 players now. Was able to login after the maint, logged out, then cannot log back in anymore and getting this Error.

unknown.png

same here :( 

#10 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 24 June 2021 - 04:59 PM

Should be fixed now. Please let us know if there's any other errors. Thank you!

#11 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 05:12 PM

Thank you!

#12 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 June 2021 - 10:19 PM

Dolomedes has it's ring drop. Checking my logs its has its ring drop since at least 2020. Can you PM Mayari the ticket number so we can correct the GM giving bad information?

So, with GM giving bad information, I have a few more questions that I would like ask since i can't really trust some of the GM to give the correct information.

1. Does Wooden Golem card exist or is it just a myth like Golden Thief Bug card?

2. Where are Phendark/Rybio spawn? Do they still drop executioners mitten? Is the doomsday sword still available?

3. I notice some new drops that has a required level of 100 and up, does that mean 3rd class is coming or is 2nd class receiving an increase level cap?

Again, it would be VERY helpful if some of the GM support team were educated on restricted items and non restricted. We as a community seek answers from GM's like yourself and if you have

a GM that's giving false information, that can snowball into something else. 

#13 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 09:48 PM

Hi CMMayari,

Can we please fix KVM Medal Reward from Seals quest instead of sending tickets? It would save so much time for both the GMs handling tickets and player having to send ticket everytime. Would greatly appreciate it!

#14 kiddrow

kiddrow

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Poring, Chaos

Posted 30 June 2021 - 04:43 AM

When will the Mystical Card Album and Taming gift Set will be fix?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users