You are prohibited login until 2067-12-31 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

You are prohibited login until 2067-12-31

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tuminator

Tuminator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Restart

Posted 01 July 2021 - 12:56 PM

Haven't played for a little less then a year then come back to this. I heard there was some kind of mass hack or something that happened sometime last year and a bunch of people had their accounts banned to protect them  but I don't know how to get my account re-instated.  I clicked on the support button and I don't see a way to submit a ticket there. Is there anyway to reach out to a GM out here to take a look at the account ? 

I don't even know if any of my items will be there...

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2021 - 01:23 PM

Welcome back Tuminator and that error is not a fun one to see!

To file a ticket to have the GMs investigate reopening your account you can try these steps to make a support account. You'll need to create a new account since the support site is a separate login system to the one used for normal WP accounts used on the forum or to Power Up WPE.

Then once you have that account, and you're logged in, you'll then be able to file a ticket at the support site.

#3 Tuminator

Tuminator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Restart

Posted 01 July 2021 - 01:25 PM

Welcome back Tuminator and that error is not a fun one to see!

To file a ticket to have the GMs investigate reopening your account you can try these steps to make a support account. You'll need to create a new account since the support site is a separate login system to the one used for normal WP accounts used on the forum or to Power Up WPE.

Then once you have that account, and you're logged in, you'll then be able to file a ticket at the support site.

copy that ! went ahead and did that, guess I won't be able to play today T_T but thanks for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users