I just got some WP energy and i cant see how to buy VIP, can anyone please explain how its done?
How to i get VIP?
Posted 08 July 2021 - 09:14 PM
1. When you're logged into the game and with a character, go to the Cash Shop
- Method 1: Click on the Cash Shop button near the top-right corner of the game. It's to the left of the mini-map
- Method 2: Expand your Basic Info window options, then click on Cash Shop
2. Use the search function for "Premium" (without the quotes). The search is not case-sensitive. You will only see one result: [10Day] Premium Subscription
3. Buy one of those. It gets added to your character's inventory (Item tab)
4. Use the item
All characters on that account will have VIP for the duration specified by the item (10 days, in this case), including characters you create later. If you see the EXP Up and Increase Drop Rate buff icons (right-hand side of the game window), that indicates VIP is active.
You can also buy that item from other players, or potentially sell it to other players if desired.
Edited by 6250140829153758463, 08 July 2021 - 09:15 PM.
Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:33 AM
To clarify what 6250140829153758463 said, those are the steps you do after converting WP Energy into Kafra Points which is done on the website.
The steps to get Kafra Points would be to login to the website and then open the Power-Up section. Once that loads select the account from the list you wish to receive the Kafra Points (if you selected the wrong game account click Power-Up at the top or the blue Add WP Energy button to go back to the list). Once you have your game account selected choose how many WPE you want to convert to KP, and click the Convert button. Then when the page comes up, confirm it. At that point you can login to your character and try the steps mentioned above to get the in-game item for VIP. Hope that helps!
Posted 16 July 2021 - 02:50 PM
powerup section of website has been done for some time now just errors out
Posted 31 July 2021 - 06:53 PM
How do I buy power up points from the website? The link is broken...
Posted 01 August 2021 - 09:29 AM
Common workaround I've seen posted is to try in another browser, including a browser on your smartphone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users