July 22nd Transcendence Dev Notes - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 22nd Transcendence Dev Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 July 2021 - 04:30 PM

ESWFx5O.png

iRO Transcendence Dev Notes

July 22nd, 12:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Dev Notes

• Currently Testing
    • Noodle Festival
    • Free Single Skill/Stat Reset for users during a short period
    • Apply update to RT exe's to match Renewal
    • RT will likely have a short overlap between the Popcorn and Noodle festival because the Popcorn festival started late

Community

• Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 16 July 2021 - 05:17 AM

Can you fix the bug with Beelzebub on ROT where it casts Metamorphosis at 50% in its second form and heals to full?  ROT players can't dish out as much DPS as Chaos players and the 10% spellbreak chance for the entire second half of the damage phase literally makes the chance of success like upgrading to +12.  I have the .rrf if needed.

#3 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 11:37 AM

Hello! Thanks for the heads up, I will alert the team about this so they can look into it!

#4 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:49 PM

can you change the release of Seals back to 100x pls???? i love u guys <3 <3 <3

#5 intothesky

intothesky

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 July 2021 - 07:07 AM

Would it be possible to have the MCA and Taming Gift Set fixed as well?

The MCA has not been working since 23rd December 2019 based on the old patch notes below stating "Item giver items such as OCA/MCA/OBB will open into themselves starting today. This is to give us time to rework them.":

http://playragnarok.com/news/article/9

#6 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 18 July 2021 - 07:29 PM

More requests but can ROT get an increased spawn in Ice Dungeon?  Preferably 3?  I actually miss leveling down there but currently the spawn isn't good enough to eclipse that of the other level spots.

#7 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 09:30 AM

Changing the released of Gods to make everyone do 100 times all Seals would be great for community, this Will demand more competitive and cooperative work between guilds.
Because Main Guilds that are Core of RT Poring Server have Guild Storage Full of Equips and WoE purpose is to compete for Gods.

#8 wwwd

wwwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 09:33 AM

Should switch back to 100 seals

#9 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 06:42 AM

IT seems to be that KVM badges motivated people to do seals , and the seals were shorten because no one would do them. Wouldnt it make sense to switch to 100 again since people are gonna do them anyways?

#10 intothesky

intothesky

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 06:49 AM

List of valid fixes that are supposed to be implemented:

1. Is there any plan to fix the MCA and Taming Gift Set in the nearest future as this issue has been going on long enough? There are numerous posts requesting for this fix but no action has been taken yet.

2. Regarding the 2 maintenance patches below for KVM Medals

May 17th Transcendence Maintenance -> Added KVM Battlegrounds
July 8th Transcendence Maintenance -> Fixed an issue where seal quests did not award KVM Medals

As of the July 8th patch, this was treated as an issue whereby a bug caused it to happen and did not award KVM Medals.
So, for those players who actually did the seal quests between May 17th until July 8th, will these players be compensated with the amount of KVM Medals that they are supposed to receive?

#11 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:31 PM

Leave seals alone, they're fine.

#12 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:26 PM

Cleaning up this thread. While suggestions and feedback are always welcomed, please refrain from bringing guild drama in here and going after each other.

Thank you!

#13 TinyNika

TinyNika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Dumpster Fire

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:38 PM

Cleaning up this thread. While suggestions and feedback are always welcomed, please refrain from bringing guild drama in here and going after each other.

Thank you!

How arbitrary of you, thanks. It's all true though, Delta only wants to delay others from making items. His request has nothing to do with helping the server or game balance, or anything else. It's completely one sided and selfish. Delete that if you need to, but it's the truth.

#14 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:44 PM

The thread needed to be cleaned up because certain posts started targeting specific players and including people's real names. So it was needed before things escalated more. 

I will lock this thread if it gets too out of hand.

#15 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:51 PM

How arbitrary of you, thanks. It's all true though, Delta only wants to delay others from making items. His request has nothing to do with helping the server or game balance, or anything else. It's completely one sided and selfish. Delete that if you need to, but it's the truth.

Balancing issues? they were giving out KVMS through seal quest that shouldnt of been done in this server to begin there were people farming the kvms and the seal only made the KVMs obselete, my suggestion is honestly keep it at 50 seals no KVMS or do 100 with KVMs

#16 TinyNika

TinyNika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:54 PM

Balancing issues? they were giving out KVMS through seal quest that shouldnt of been done in this server to begin there were people farming the kvms and the seal only made the KVMs obselete, my suggestion is honestly keep it at 50 seals no KVMS or do 100 with KVMs

Why only after you've farmed thousands of them? It's not for balance, it's because you already have glory gear and want to shut the door behind you.

#17 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:55 PM

You were the ONLY one who would do 25/50 Seal 1 Quests and took advantage of it and now that you have your +9 KVM Glorious Fist and other weapons.. now you don't need it anymore? Don't be this petty.
Just let it be and give others opportunities to make their own Glorious weapons. This game is for everyone, and not for specific players only. Since you're done with your KVM weapons, just sit, relax, let other hunt their own and not to keep asking for changes once you're done with it. So ridiculous. It's really sad how many of your guild members now requesting for 50 Seal Quest reversal back to 100. 

Edited by Bardoak, 21 July 2021 - 02:56 PM.

#18 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:56 PM

Why only after you've farmed thousands of them? It's not for balance, it's because you already have glory gear and want to shut the door behind you.

I only have 1 glorious item, you guys were farming more If anyting u should be upset the KVMS were being handed like cake

Also I am not stopping anyone from making items people have the ability to make the items the only people stopping you guys is yourselves

#19 slkkid

slkkid

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:56 PM

The seals quest should be change 100 per instead of the 50 now. Look at the records, these gods are being created nearly everyday if not everyday!

#20 TinyNika

TinyNika

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 02:59 PM

I only have 1 glorious item, you guys were farming more If anyting u should be upset the KVMS were being handed like cake

Also I am not stopping anyone from making items people have the ability to make the items the only people stopping you guys is yourselves

You were just bragging about having 2 on discord.

#21 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:01 PM

Then quit crying about reversal. LET IT BE. Stop asking all your guild mates "go post on forum about Seal Quest back to 100." That's so sad. Just LET IT BE. 

#22 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:01 PM

You were the ONLY one who would do 25/50 Seal 1 Quests and took advantage of it and now that you have your +9 KVM Glorious Fist and other weapons.. now you don't need it anymore? Don't be this petty.
Just let it be and give others opportunities to make their own Glorious weapons. This game is for everyone, and not for specific players only. Since you're done with your KVM weapons, just sit, relax, let other hunt their own and not to keep asking for changes once you're done with it. So ridiculous. It's really sad how many of your guild members now requesting for 50 Seal Quest reversal back to 100. 

I was literally farming on my character last sunday , problem is I dont wanna do it now because I get more benefit from seals thats the issue, Seals literally replaced KVMs infact campitor was against KVMs at one point due to all the option gear. I am not stopping anyone from getting KVMS I am not stopping anyone from making items.

My proposal was keep it 50 no KVMS (benefits the god item makers) or keep it at 100 with KVMS ( benefits kvm farming but slower god items)

#23 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:04 PM

Players cannot farm KVMs because they cannot find enough party for battlegrounds and also for Seals closing too fast.

If all players had to do each Seal 100 times, more people could farm KVM Badges more easy. Population in Poring Server is a little low at the moment so new players doesn't have access to a party for farming KVM in Battlegrounds.
For a new player its imposible to keep a castle in Nidhoggur or Valfreyja, where Biochemist and High Wizard main weapons for WoE are. also Guns for Gunslinger have very low drop rate.
How a new player would farm 2 billion zeny for a weapon so he can compete in WoE???

A Solution is delay Gods until players finish Seals 100 times and maybe increasing KVM reward a little.
Seal 1 for example... anyone cant finish, it close too fast.

Also, to incentivate all comunity to compete in WoEs and make Gods. some Gods from WoE should have enchants... a lot of players doesn't take God Items seriously as they can farm equip with the Enchant they need in Frenzy Fields.
a Brynhild with Neutral Resist+20% or  ATK+20 would be totally a Top Tier reward for those who continue doing Gods and participating.
A good way to try this would be in WoE 1 Gods.
Some prefer equips from other places in replacement of Gods. this because they can find what they really think they need without even trying to make Gods.
Some prefer Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb with enchant over Asprika, because the first one gives ATK or HP or SP which someone will risk a little of protection to have that boost from enchant.
some other prefer Variant Shoes over Sleipnir...
WoE 1 Gods should have Enchants. if WoE 1 had enchants more people would compete for them i swear... they would be the best equips in the game as they should be.
everyone would compete and get enrolled into WoE to farm them.
Mjolnir should come with Max HP enchants, Max SP, ATK, MATK enchants, also Sleipnir so they can be picked or choosen by players who get excited and find a competitive use or strategy.
many players are not WoEing and are hunting MvPs, thats because as i mentioned, some equipment can replace Gods for someone else because they satisfy their requirments or needs and Gods doesnt because they don't have enchants.
if Mjolnir had enchants more people would farm Mjolnir and play WoE 1, if Sleipnir had enchants more people would farm it...
sorry for long text, thanks a lot for your attention and time

Edited by HocusPocus418, 21 July 2021 - 03:13 PM.

#24 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:05 PM

I was literally farming on my character last sunday , problem is I dont wanna do it now because I get more benefit from seals thats the issue, Seals literally replaced KVMs infact campitor was against KVMs at one point due to all the option gear. I am not stopping anyone from getting KVMS I am not stopping anyone from making items.

My proposal was keep it 50 no KVMS (benefits the god item makers) or keep it at 100 with KVMS ( benefits kvm farming but slower god items)

For what? for others to lose motivation doing Seals? You know since that KVM happened, Seals have been rolling faster which made all the guilds like yours and UC to make multiple god items. BE HAPPY. Now you're done with it, making all god items and getting glorious weapons don't mean you come here and ask for reversal. LET IT BE. Let others experience it too. LOL. stop being petty. 

#25 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:09 PM

For what? for others to lose motivation doing Seals? You know since that KVM happened, Seals have been rolling faster which made all the guilds like yours and UC to make multiple god items. BE HAPPY. Now you're done with it, making all god items and getting glorious weapons don't mean you come here and ask for reversal. LET IT BE. Let others experience it too. LOL. stop being petty. 

the whole point was to motivate to do seals when they were 100 but KVMs werent being handed and I was told KVMS might not even hit the server so it was suggested to do half and the seals didnt move without proper questing for god item creation.Now they are moving because of the KVMS which is great im pretty sure if you raise it to 100 people are still gonna do them including myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users