When is EDDA instance coming? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

When is EDDA instance coming?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Vermillion56

Vermillion56

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:27 AM

Hello! just wanna ask when will edda coming to the server tho? its a very great instance and i guess it will be the instance that could save dailies as i tried it on others its still kicking even after 2yrs its been released

#2 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:57 AM

The last response campitor had on a future content is "eventually it will come" take from that what you will and hope the next dev note thread has what you want.  :heh:

#3 100000197917382

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 06:21 AM

Eventually could be in 10 years haha

#4 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:20 AM

does 17.2 come before EDDA Biolab or after? These two updates are huge so much content in them.

#5 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:24 AM

when studio send to us

#6 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:35 AM

when studio send to us

when studio remembers that we exists

#7 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 10:25 AM

does 17.2 come before EDDA Biolab or after? These two updates are huge so much content in them.

after Update History - iRO Wiki

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:06 PM

Didn't they just open a server in Vietnam? Also ThaiRO is still on fire, so iRO gonna have to wait. Doesn't really matter how long we have to wait. Free stuff is free. Waiting costs nothing tbh lol

#9 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 21 July 2021 - 12:24 PM

so many players are expecting for more updates in a short period of time (probably new players and old that come back).

In order to not be delete, i'll prove you true info:

2018: They bring OCP items, 0 important updates.

2019: similar, but the year end with a hiatus (again, 3 months to work free, 0 updates, and some content implemented have problems, they focus on RO transcendence, a dead project).

2020: We have 2 important updates in the year: 2 job skill improvement (actually is very simple), 17.1 (This is big, still with bugs in quests).

2021: Booster event (again a simple event, and bring more bugs in the game). 

They are late compared with others servers, veeeeeery late. looks difficult they implement  EDDA instance and max lvl 185. Even some content is incomplete (Verus Old Fuel /Excelion set). 

Edited by nazhioozh, 21 July 2021 - 12:26 PM.

#10 Vermillion56

Vermillion56

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 06:47 PM

I just really hope they release it this year or early next year cuz we free players are only hoping for that since we dont have any means of income in the game, our prime of doing dailies is over, its been abused all are low prices that you barely benefit from it, i remember i earned like 300m in dailies in only one char alone and i have 5 that gives Billion in a day lol but now its over cuz its huge price drop, we are on edge now and there is no good event for returning and veteran players most are for newbies one, so putting another new instance will make experienced player go back again

#11 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 22 July 2021 - 08:09 PM

Edda : half moon in the daylight (first Edda) still missing.

#12 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 10:34 PM

I just really hope they release it this year or early next year cuz we free players are only hoping for that since we dont have any means of income in the game, our prime of doing dailies is over, its been abused all are low prices that you barely benefit from it, i remember i earned like 300m in dailies in only one char alone and i have 5 that gives Billion in a day lol but now its over cuz its huge price drop, we are on edge now and there is no good event for returning and veteran players most are for newbies one, so putting another new instance will make experienced player go back again

Shouldn’t this to be what a “free player” should be getting? Slow and eventually there? Otherwise why do other people spending in the game when people don’t contribute also can have the same with you spending in the game?

TBH, the game needs funds to run the business and funds come from players who spend in the game.

#13 100000197917382

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 08:34 AM

Easy, make the server p2p and see if we 200 guys who spend money can play by ourselves, f2p players are vital for the economy and deserve the same importance as p2p.

#14 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:00 AM

Sure, you don't give privileges to P2P who spend money, you might as well just close the game. No need to wait. IRO can become a charity running game for free.

Also, don't expect too much from new instances or dailies to make zeny. With eveyrone pro'ly one hit deletes MvPs and most people have hundreds of alts to abuse the instances, most new loots will be saturated in no time.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 July 2021 - 09:00 AM.

#15 100000197917382

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:09 AM

Agree, but still splitting an already small population is not the answer, free players drop cards and gears, they move z, the economy is pretty slow nowadays, imagine with less population, they have to be ways to monetize of course, but contents should be accesible for everyone, if not most player are just gonna go to pservers

#16 laginw

laginw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2021 - 12:53 PM

When? : you asked
random between 1-5 years : my answer  :D

#17 Vermillion56

Vermillion56

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 01:20 AM

Agree, but still splitting an already small population is not the answer, free players drop cards and gears, they move z, the economy is pretty slow nowadays, imagine with less population, they have to be ways to monetize of course, but contents should be accesible for everyone, if not most player are just gonna go to pservers

Yah plus 1 to this, im not against that people who pay more in the game gets more zeny, what i meant is the game is heading towards on 70% p2p and only 30% f2p, it should be balance out, if f2p doesnt have any means to earn zeny on their ends, some will be force to quit bec. of hard economy, one way to compensate that is to have an event like poring con, ferus or anything that lets beginner to veteran player earn zeny, making an event that gives you zeny but also restrict abuse of multi chara making it like once every 3 days but the item worth alot, as i seen where the future leads it just gets getting p2p little by little

Edited by Vermillion56, 12 August 2021 - 01:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users