I want to have a Megingjard, how to make the dream happen!? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I want to have a Megingjard, how to make the dream happen!?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 3479131031210457770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2021 - 05:47 AM

Hi! I have 2 dreams in Ragnarok, drop my first MVP Card and get Megingjard.

Is it still possible to create Megingjard?
Which castles drop items to craft?
Which guilds are in competition for these castles they are recruiting? 
What jobs are required in the war with less investment in equipment?

Thanks for your precious time!

Edited by 3479131031210457770, 22 July 2021 - 05:48 AM.

#2 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 03:03 PM

The God item creation quests still work so yes it is possible to make the items like Megingjard. 

How the components are given by the castle's treasure boxes was recently changed so we're still waiting to see what that will look like going forward.

On Chaos at least there seems to be three main alliances which still participate in WoE 1&2 and I think most of them would be welcoming to a new recruit. Seems to be KhaosKingdom, Union, and Je' Taime are the main ones holding castles these days.

For characters not needing as much gear your best bet is a support class like Shadow Chaser, Maestro/Wanderer, Geneticist, or Arch Bishop, but if you want to be a killer then making a GX with just Enforcer Shoes and a KVM weapon will let you kill a lot more people than you'd expect.

#3 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 03:14 PM

How much does meg cost anyway? I know about rental but i mean if i wanted to buy the whole thing.

#4 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 04:15 PM

I've been trying to collect parts for Sleipnir lately and most of the time the sellers have asked for between 500m-1.5b per component though usually 1b+ each. With the Meg being more desirable it may be more for each of its 19 parts. So if you find a seller and negotiate well you might be able to get a full set of components for 15-20b then with components in hand you can either get a guild to help you do the quest or trade your full set plus a few billion zeny for either a keep box or for a name change. But with rentals being a thing most players with completed items would rather keep the passive income from renting rather than selling it outright these days.

#5 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 27 July 2021 - 04:36 PM

I've been trying to collect parts for Sleipnir lately and most of the time the sellers have asked for between 500m-1.5b per component though usually 1b+ each. With the Meg being more desirable it may be more for each of its 19 parts. So if you find a seller and negotiate well you might be able to get a full set of components for 15-20b then with components in hand you can either get a guild to help you do the quest or trade your full set plus a few billion zeny for either a keep box or for a name change. But with rentals being a thing most players with completed items would rather keep the passive income from renting rather than selling it outright these days.

Probably gonna cost more than that, megs are gonna be one of the harder ones to find people willing to part with pieces too. Also no such thing as name changes now that we have rental gods. Keep box is only way to trade a completed/made one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users