August 5th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 5th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#26 LoyalBlade

LoyalBlade

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 August 2021 - 07:43 AM

*Sob* Please no more booster. I ran out of account and character names. Also, bio4 isn't fun anymore. *Sob*

I agree, the game isn't much fun anymore.

I used to be in a guild but since the booster event started almost all my guild mates left. The guild has been disbanded for about 2 weeks or so cause the members didn't want to quest with each other anymore. They will still be friends but without being in a guild we can no longer participate in WoE. How disappointing.

#27 Congroo

Congroo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 12:30 PM

@camp dev note please?

#28 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 August 2021 - 05:25 PM

@camp dev note please?

+1

#29 Ceilia

Ceilia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 06:04 AM

Hi, Is server down still from maintenance? Where can i see server status? Thank you

* Nevermind i found out i had to reset game password in order to login.*

Edited by Ceilia, 07 August 2021 - 08:47 AM.

#30 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 09:35 AM

hello, where is the dev notes?

#31 Congroo

Congroo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 12:19 PM

@camp, can you please share the dev note? It's been 5 days after the maintenance. Thank you.

Edited by Congroo, 09 August 2021 - 12:20 PM.

#32 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 09 August 2021 - 01:50 PM

Hello! When I asked about dev notes during maintenance day, I was informed that there wasn't much to add for dev notes that wasn't already mentioned in the latest Good Afternoon thread (https://forums.warpp...line-8-03-2021/). 

But I will follow up again and see if there's anything else we can share. Thank you!

#33 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 09:21 PM

Hello! When I asked about dev notes during maintenance day, I was informed that there wasn't much to add for dev notes that wasn't already mentioned in the latest Good Afternoon thread (https://forums.warpp...line-8-03-2021/). 

But I will follow up again and see if there's anything else we can share. Thank you!

" The team has also requested the studio work on a build to fix a few lingering issues for either the August 12th or August 26th maintenance. "

Any news about what issues will be fixed by the studio? Could I know if focus arrow strike will be fixed?

#34 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 August 2021 - 05:39 AM

Are there any plans of adding the equipment set for Goral Crown? And has this happened before wherein the equipment set was introduced late? Or are we just gonna be scammed like this?

#35 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 11 August 2021 - 03:32 AM

Hey Camp!, About the market situations, as you can see there is increase of flooding Merchant vending in Prontera, its a sign of crippled Market because of something, my question is have you ever use Ragial before?, because its seems you had no idea what Ragial is, the idea of banning ragial and replacing it with this "Shopping Board" is stupid.

The shopping board give lack of information because its only show currently available vended items in related town, its not showing average price, related item history price, the vendor name, and related item from the search, the search function is really dumb, its worse than the Storage search function, and the worst part is the search function is limited.

I need to know all kind of weapons/gears with upgrade above +7 for sale in the market by simply typing "+7", I need to know what kind of Egg for sale in the market by simply just typing "egg", I need to know what kind of cards available in the game and currently for sale by simply type "Card", etc.

You got the idea!.

Because this is a utterly degenerated update, now the market works exactly like the stone ages era of Ragnarok, this degenerated update is suppose to coming with "Megaphone" feature, so people can shouting/yelling to world/public to telling people what kind of things they are selling/vending.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 11 August 2021 - 03:35 AM.

#36 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 05:39 AM

Are there any plans of adding the equipment set for Goral Crown? And has this happened before wherein the equipment set was introduced late? Or are we just gonna be scammed like this?

Lol looking at tree sprout. Combo with kardui ears is never introduced but who cares playing wl these days.

#37 Kogaa

Kogaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationCL/ScytheSociety

Posted 11 August 2021 - 07:05 AM

When COP end?

#38 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 August 2021 - 08:25 AM

Lol looking at tree sprout. Combo with kardui ears is never introduced but who cares playing wl these days.

Yeah there's that which I totally forgot about.Only god knows when they're gonna notice it. It's like they offer you a car, you buy it but they won't give you the key lol.

#39 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 11 August 2021 - 04:03 PM

When COP end?

26th

#40 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 12 August 2021 - 07:06 AM

The Mad Bunny NPC that you use the High Definition Ori, Bradium etc? That's Mighty Hammer, right? Do you HAVE to have the +safe-to certificates to use the high definition ores?

#41 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 07:42 AM

The Mad Bunny NPC that you use the High Definition Ori, Bradium etc? That's Mighty Hammer, right? Do you HAVE to have the +safe-to certificates to use the high definition ores?

Mighty hammer is now only for safe to 7 certificates

#42 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 12 August 2021 - 09:10 AM

I see thanks, What do you do with High Definition ones?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users