Encourage people to read WP policy - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Encourage people to read WP policy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 09:46 PM

As I created post to stop harassing people to encourage and emphasize how important it is as below link.

https://forums.warpp...ect-each-other/

I also submitted ticket and a lot of evidences. I tried everything i can even suggest WP to make announcement about encouraging people to read WP policy as same as  announcing "GM will not use teamviewer". 

This guy still entered to my chat room and harassed, bullied, insulted me even i reply him every time he harassed me to stop it, it is 6 times already. I checked his vending shop every day after submitted ticket, he was not ban or even mute. I thought GM warned him already but why he still harassing people?

What can I do?, There is no way to block RODEX message, there is no way to block specific character from entering to your chat room 

And what is your suggestion to stop people from harassing like this.

Edited by NTSB, 11 August 2021 - 10:08 PM.

#2 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 11 August 2021 - 09:51 PM

delete your character , make a new one

#3 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 09:58 PM

delete your character , make a new one

Why threatened player need to do that, i have done nothing wrong, not even reply him a single swear word

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 10:52 PM

Stop playing this dumb game

Or you can PM to CM Mayari to escalate this

#5 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 11 August 2021 - 11:59 PM

Bring in Giaio!!! 

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:00 AM

Just dont read. Or read and dont reply. Or read and reply. So many options. He will stop pm'ing you eventually lol

#7 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:11 AM

As I created post to stop harassing people to encourage and emphasize how important it is as below link.

https://forums.warpp...ect-each-other/

I also submitted ticket and a lot of evidences. I tried everything i can even suggest WP to make announcement about encouraging people to read WP policy as same as  announcing "GM will not use teamviewer". 

This guy still entered to my chat room and harassed, bullied, insulted me even i reply him every time he harassed me to stop it, it is 6 times already. I checked his vending shop every day after submitted ticket, he was not ban or even mute. I thought GM warned him already but why he still harassing people?

What can I do?, There is no way to block RODEX message, there is no way to block specific character from entering to your chat room 

And what is your suggestion to stop people from harassing like this.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this kind of people but I agree to what have been suggested that you submit a separate report to Mayari by DMing her. Usually this kind of people will get tired eventually if you completely ignore them. Responding to them only motivates them to annoy you further because they're thinking their effort [to annoy you] is effective and it feels rewarding to them, so they will just keep doing it over and over again.

#8 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:40 AM

told you, delete, simple
or name change

why do think stalker exist

why do victim always suffer

what do u even expect the GM team to do

#9 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 02:10 AM

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this kind of people but I agree to what have been suggested that you submit a separate report to Mayari by DMing her. Usually this kind of people will get tired eventually if you completely ignore them. Responding to them only motivates them to annoy you further because they're thinking their effort [to annoy you] is effective and it feels rewarding to them, so they will just keep doing it over and over again.

Thank you and I fully understand, that was why I stop replying him but the thing is, he continue harassing me again and again.

And I think we must let him know that we want him to stop. Just think about it in real life, when someone say trash, harass or attack/abuse us, will we at least say stop it a couple of times.

I have been chatting with CM Mayari, she has been helping me and I fully understand that the team which related to patch upgrade has been very busy. I also respected the result of judgement and never ask whether they already gave him a fair penalty or not. But here is the result, 

#10 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 04:49 AM

Even now he still keep entering to insult, bully me. Only today he entered to my char room 3 times.

https://ibb.co/CHxcdKN

So when is it going to end, and how is it going to end. I think I m very very patient. He does not feel any guilty/regret what he has done or even afraid of being penalized. If he can do this to me, cannot he do this to any other player in game also ?

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 05:58 AM

Why do you keep bluring the name???

#12 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 07:30 AM

Why do you keep bluring the name???

because  it is against WP policy and i have no intention to disturb his privacy. i respect, agree and follow all WP policies.

if you doubt what i have been chatting with him, I did not chat or even want to chat with him, you can go ahead and read from 1st message. there is no point to explain every single detail.

The point is, he keep entering to my private room and insulting me, if you think this is only me <snip>

Edited by CMMayari, 12 August 2021 - 12:11 PM.
cleaning up thread

#13 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 07:41 AM

But you are being disrespected

#14 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 07:50 AM

But you are being disrespected

what disrespected. you can point out. if i have done something wrong, i can say sorry and i will not do it again.

I just trying to buy gear, he entered to my chat room and insulting me that i m buying cheap, How about those who is selling high price? or if we want to sell at high price so we can force them by laughing , making fun of them? it is fun? is it fair?

Edited by NTSB, 12 August 2021 - 08:13 AM.

#15 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:22 AM

Did you interact even once (respond or render a reaction) to any of his chat prior you posted this 2nd thread? I'm pretty sure that the more you give him any reaction, the more he will keep on doing it. You can use in-game function "/ex <insert his in-game name here>" so he cannot PM you anymore. Also, I suggest that when you pub, use a different alt that he doesn't know, especially if you're buying or selling... and all you can do for now is ignore his rodex spam. I even assume he's reading this forum anonymously and he's prolly enjoying the show. 

#16 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:36 AM

Did you interact even once (respond or render a reaction) to any of his chat prior you posted this 2nd thread? I'm pretty sure that the more you give him any reaction, the more he will keep on doing it. You can use in-game function "/ex <insert his in-game name here>" so he cannot PM you anymore. Also, I suggest that when you pub, use a different alt that he doesn't know, especially if you're buying or selling... and all you can do for now is ignore his rodex spam. I even assume he's reading this forum anonymously and he's prolly enjoying the show. 

i understand, i m sorry. I have been very angry because of this, when i want to relax, come and check chat room and see the insulting words again and again. it have been happening to me 2 weeks already and I cannot do anything I keep quiet, didnt fight back, submit report and hope this will end. and it is not going to end.

Do you get what i have been passing through.

#17 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:49 AM

There are always 2sides of every story. Why did he do this ?
What did you do? What makes him do this to you? Did you start this first?

#18 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 11:56 AM

It looks like you offered him a kiel for 100mil? Or devil’s hand +10 for 50mil ? Or +15 ruff helm for 100mil? Lol

#19 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:15 PM

Closing this thread right now because it's getting out of hand. I'll reach out to you via PM, NTSB. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users