August 12th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 12th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#26 JamesChang

JamesChang

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:45 PM

Is CoP going end? I thought it was like instance kinda of thing like will stay there forever

#27 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 01:08 PM

Oh -_- i forgot to reset my booster characters before the maintenance. 

#28 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 August 2021 - 01:24 PM

Oh -_- i forgot to reset my booster characters before the maintenance. 

you should have the normal free reset from mesmerit in Eden group headquarters.

#29 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 01:56 PM

All the good stuffs are gone. RIP

#30 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 02:35 PM

Noooo!!! Booster ended!? I couldn't lv my third character to 175 on time :ani_swt3:

I guess I'll have to grind that 20% left :ani_shy:

#31 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 12 August 2021 - 02:40 PM

No notice about corridor of phantom event? You should at least advertise it here

Is CoP going end? I thought it was like instance kinda of thing like will stay there forever

Added it to the notes, with its ending date. Thanks!

#32 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 02:44 PM

Hello GM team, are you planning to give a properly answer to the post you write ? https://forums.warpp...line-8-03-2021/ , so many people were asking about the same but nobody answer... 

Will go through this and follow up on questions. I'll post answers if I get any, thanks!

Please ask the studio to fix focus arrow strike in this round if you haven't talked to them so.

Also as many others mentioned, we need more updates for lv 185, new instances etc, as you promised earlier this year.

Please bring us new costume enchant stone boxes as well, the other servers are at 20+ (I guess) but we are still at single digit.

Please don't to be blind and deaf to player questions/requests etc (unless you are really disabled). You keep asking us to be patient, but what did you do?

Can we please have an ETA on the fix for Focused Arrow Strike base level scaling. 

Focused Arrow Strike has already been reported. I recently followed up on it as well due to getting PMs about it. Right now, there's no set ETA on the fix, but it's in the queue for fixes.

If there are any other news about the other stuff asked about in this thread, I will post updates. Thanks!

#33 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 02:45 PM

KqxBu0k.jpg

You know how much I hate bots, you know I wish all of those subhuman trash who using bot get Annihilated.

There is a few variant kind of bots, for leveling, for farming, for vending, and all those kind of bot is all wrong.

Bot for farming

This kind of bot just make the game less fun to play, Imagine a newbie without money and try to earn money by farming something and experiencing a maps full of bots and need to compete with those bots to farm, really show the quality of server, must be removed.

Bot for leveling

Lazy scumbag excuses to have no time to play because of bussy IRL using bot to leveling, the result is an idiot with High Level Char, completely make the game less fun to play, dumb people every where, high lv char but lack of knowledge to play, must be removed.

Bot vending

Really hard to check, but this is just make server laggy, must be removed somehow.

Ragial Bot

A bot wandering around the maps, gathering vending information and listing it in a site called Ragial to help people found item what they wanted, its showing the average price, who selling it, and when the last person selling it, its show really detail information related to the item people looking, 

My question is, why disabling bot from Ragial?, have you ever use online shop?, maybe you need a new motherboard, maybe you need a new Hardisk or SSD?, imagine if you typing "SSD" and the online store show "TOO MANY RESULT", imagine if you need to close your browser each time you done searching for an item, imagine if you need to specifically type the item name " KINGSTON UV400 240Gb" in order to make it show up, imagine if you just typing "Motherboard" and then its show you 1 result.

Because the fun part is when you type "SSD" the site will show a lot of kind of SSD type: "SATA", "NVME" , "N.2", from so many brand like Pioneer, Kingston, Crucial, Adata, WDC, and the size variant 120Gb, 240Gb, 500Gb, 1Tb.

Then you can compare the price from each other product, you can check the costumer review so you know the vendor selling clone or authentic product, all those kind of variant product on the market, it will take hours or even a days to learn (Experiment) which is the best thing for you, and its fun.

Your stupid Shopping Board serve lack of those kind of information, its even giving false price information, currently people selling Scuba Mask and Oxygen Tank for only 5-10MA sunglasses with slot worth for more than 99M even without stat bonusand the Swimsuit worth for 300M?, all those Scuba mask, Oxygen Tank, and Swimsuit can be earned by only exchange 35 Coin Noddle Festival for each part, and the Scuba Mask [1] its self is a mid head gear better than Sunglasses[1] HOW EXACTLY THIS IS MAKE ANY SENSE?.

Another Example:

Its only show "currently in vend" item, then how the hell I know the price of the item I want to vend?, For example "Amistr Bag pack [1]", it have a lot of enchant:

•Increase agi 

•Heal

•Magnum Break

•improve concentration

•Greed

•Teleport

•Endure

•sight

•Hiding 

•Etc

There is no way all of those Amistr Bag Pack [1] with different enchant have a same price, how much is the price for "Greed Amistr Bag Pack [1]"?, because I believe the price will be below the price for the Heroic Bag Pack [1], but how if no one selling Heroic Bag Pack [1]?, with what I will compare it?.

Can you at least make a website for it?, people can click the shopping board and it will open a default browser lead to a shopping site?, because I think this is the only way to do it, just exactly like Ragial, I have no idea how exactly you doing it (detecting all those item in vending), but we still need a website to listing all the items on the market, we need the price history, we need more information.

Thank you.

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 12 August 2021 - 05:56 PM.

#34 Pimpimland1911

Pimpimland1911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEden kitchen
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:00 PM

I miss u ragial

#35 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:10 PM

^
^ to the above.

unless you are a programmer who can script and provide a new "ragial" for warpportal.

else stop asking for the the impossible. 
why you putting pressure on the team, just because you not flexible to adapt to changes?

i cannot agree more that ragial is better, however with EAC, the numbers of bots in game has decrease significantly.

if you cannot be useful, at least be mindful of what you're asking. 
asking for ragial is asking for bots to be allowed, that contradict your whole essay about bots

*Ragial is a bot.

#36 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:19 PM

ragial is unnecessary, the current market system is fine and bots dissapeared since this service is not avaliable. 

#37 3479131031210457770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:25 PM

After Ragial has closed, private bots are registering prices and malicious players are taking over the market. They are literally game-destroying for newcomers.

I miss the ragial so much  :(

Edited by 3479131031210457770, 12 August 2021 - 03:30 PM.

#38 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:28 PM

^
^ to the above.

unless you are a programmer who can script and provide a new "ragial" for warpportal.

why you putting pressure on the team, just because you not flexible to adapt to changes?

i cannot agree more that ragial is better, however with EAC, the numbers of bots in game has decrease significantly.

asking for ragial is asking for bots to be allowed, that contradict your whole essay about bots

*Ragial is a bot.

Im sorry for bragging, but did you see the screenshot?, I keep making a long ass bot report every week and send it every server maintenance to the point the GM say hi to me in game directly , you cant call me "cannot be useful", I give explanation, I give a suggestion, I even create an idea, and all my idea is make a sense.

Next time try not to skip read my post:

Spoiler

Do you think I not know if Ragial using bot?, how about those stupid "Shopping Board"?, how you know and really sure if Warpportal not using GM account as a BOT?, do you see GM in my screenshot? no you cant because the GM account can be invisible.

#39 5323130603201041687

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:28 PM

^
^ to the above.

*Ragial is a bot.

He is not asking for a bot system, he is asking for WP to create a page, similar to Ragial.

As a Senior Full Stack developer with 15+ years of experience, I can say that it is easy to do it.

HOWEVER

It requires man power that I am sure WP do not have access right now.

I agree that his comment was a bit too aggressive, but unfortunately that is just the modus operandus of the rag community, so I just ignore and move along if they are like that.

I would also love to see a page similar to ragial, one can only dream.

*Edit: typo

Edited by 5323130603201041687, 12 August 2021 - 03:30 PM.

#40 3479131031210457770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:36 PM

He is not asking for a bot system, he is asking for WP to create a page, similar to Ragial.

As a Senior Full Stack developer with 15+ years of experience, I can say that it is easy to do it.

HOWEVER

It requires man power that I am sure WP do not have access right now.

I agree that his comment was a bit too aggressive, but unfortunately that is just the modus operandus of the rag community, so I just ignore and move along if they are like that.

I would also love to see a page similar to ragial, one can only dream.

*Edit: typo

These people resigned to everything, they think they are the real players of Ragnarok, but in reality it's just the players who omitted themselves. True lovers who have some passion in their heart will keep fighting and complaining forever.

Edited by 3479131031210457770, 12 August 2021 - 03:37 PM.

#41 5323130603201041687

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:41 PM

Complain for the sake of complaining is pointless.

If you don't have a suggestion on how to solve a problem, you just instigate annoyance and hatred.

In this case, we can only ask, instead of saying "you bunch of useless sack of manure, you broke our game etc etc", this is not passion, this is just pure disturbance.

#42 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:42 PM

" I even create an idea, and all my idea is make a sense."

rekt narcissisism

#43 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:46 PM

Will go through this and follow up on questions. I'll post answers if I get any, thanks!

Focused Arrow Strike has already been reported. I recently followed up on it as well due to getting PMs about it. Right now, there's no set ETA on the fix, but it's in the queue for fixes.

If there are any other news about the other stuff asked about in this thread, I will post updates. Thanks!

Thanks @CMMayari for the feedback, just some follow-up questions. By "already been reported", do you mean it has been reported to the Studio or just your team internally? Also can we know what the queue look like and is FAS fix a high priority in the queue?

Please note, this issue has been there since the so called "skill REBALANCE" and many players keep reporting FAS issue for more than a year. If what Campitor said is true, the Studio cares about community feedback a lot, they should have already fixed it. I don't know if your team just report, and then never follow up, and just passively waiting for the Studio, but if your team is too shy to communicate to the Studio, I can do it for you.

Edited by mic9010, 12 August 2021 - 03:48 PM.

#44 3479131031210457770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:47 PM

Complain for the sake of complaining is pointless.

If you don't have a suggestion on how to solve a problem, you just instigate annoyance and hatred.

In this case, we can only ask, instead of saying "you bunch of useless sack of manure, you broke our game etc etc", this is not passion, this is just pure disturbance.

It's even bizarre how there can be so many people problematizing an issue so simple to resolve. This was never about there being a solution, but about wanting it or not wanting it.
Only in Ragnarok do we see this kind of thing...

Edited by 3479131031210457770, 12 August 2021 - 03:52 PM.

#45 LovardoCircales9

LovardoCircales9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:52 PM

Malangdo!!!!!!!!!!!! :exlamation:

Must fight the Siroma again!?!

:omg:

#46 5323130603201041687

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:52 PM

It's even bizarre how there can be so many people problematizing an issue so simple to resolve. Only in Ragnarok do we see this kind of thing.

Because RO is niche game. Chaos + Thor together have what? 800 active players?

That barely pay equipments and GM + Devs team.

Not so much of a simple issue to resolve.

Anyway. I'm not going to discuss how to run a business. I just thought I should give at least my 2 cents to try to calm the heat down.

Thanks for chatting tho :)

#47 dragonseph

dragonseph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:53 PM

If you are already at end game or have been playing consistently for many years then yes the current shopping board is fine. However, for everyone else there is a great need for a better marketplace experience. Ragial is gone and we will probably never get anything as good as that site was but I think it is important that Warp Portal acknowledge they need to update and improve the vending/buying/shopping board experience. Otherwise the ability for new players to come in and get a grasp of the marketplace is virtually impossible. RO has a ridiculous amount of items in the game which is amazing. But can be very difficult on new players.

This is not about being unable to adapt or asking for too much. Think about a new player with no background knowledge or very little knowledge from past experience, coming into the game and trying to get an understanding of the marketplace with the current setup. How does one know what equipment is available to them? What items are good to go try and farm to accumulate zeny? What +7 equips are available for me to buy right now? Does anyone ever actually buy this Buster [2] I just picked up? And if so how much should I sell it for? The shopping board limiting results, being case sensitive, not being able to search with simple terms and get a broad spectrum of results.... these things kill the experience. There are actually items that are impossible to check the shopping board for because there are too many results. That is, well... unacceptable.

A new player is basically walking around blindly when it comes to the marketplace, this kills the experience. They will either quit or resort to just buying kafra shop items. Not even P2W just Pay to Play....

#48 Nollon001

Nollon001

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:56 PM

rekt narcissisism

I understand his point of view and it doesn't sound narcissism to me. It just seems that English isn't his first language. Sometimes, for non native speakers, it's hard to express perfectly our thoughts. As written above, I also agree that he sounded a bit aggressive but it also may be due same reason that made him look like a narcissist guy.

Edited by Nollon001, 12 August 2021 - 04:03 PM.

#49 3479131031210457770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:57 PM

If you are already at end game or have been playing consistently for many years then yes the current shopping board is fine. However, for everyone else there is a great need for a better marketplace experience. Ragial is gone and we will probably never get anything as good as that site was but I think it is important that Warp Portal acknowledge they need to update and improve the vending/buying/shopping board experience. Otherwise the ability for new players to come in and get a grasp of the marketplace is virtually impossible. RO has a ridiculous amount of items in the game which is amazing. But can be very difficult on new players.

This is not about being unable to adapt or asking for too much. Think about a new player with no background knowledge or very little knowledge from past experience, coming into the game and trying to get an understanding of the marketplace with the current setup. How does one know what equipment is available to them? What items are good to go try and farm to accumulate zeny? What +7 equips are available for me to buy right now? Does anyone ever actually buy this Buster [2] I just picked up? And if so how much should I sell it for? The shopping board limiting results, being case sensitive, not being able to search with simple terms and get a broad spectrum of results.... these things kill the experience. There are actually items that are impossible to check the shopping board for because there are too many results. That is, well... unacceptable.

A new player is basically walking around blindly when it comes to the marketplace, this kills the experience. They will either quit or resort to just buying kafra shop items. Not even P2W just Pay to Play....

They are against these things on purpose, they like to play taking advantage of the ignorance of those with less knowledge. There is no other explanation.

#50 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 03:59 PM

Servers are now opening!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users