Sealed Gioia Card - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sealed Gioia Card

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#1 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 07:11 PM

can we get this from cop reward?

#2 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 August 2021 - 09:12 PM

they dont want to reveal the prize pool

and they expect players to be excited about this event.

comeon, thats why we always say warpportal being warpportal. something is wrong with their brain  approach 

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 August 2021 - 11:55 PM

I actually like that they dont reveal the pool. Good job WP hahaha

#4 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 12:48 AM

Well so far confirmed sealed ifrit card drop so most likely these are in too divine-pride.net Item - Sealed Card Album

we need more sealed card drops to confirm for sealed gioia divine-pride.net Item - Sealed Card Album II

Edited by FBKFBKFBK, 14 August 2021 - 12:49 AM.

#5 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 12:57 AM

Someone pub selling sealed professor I’m guessin sealed gioia is included in the list. If the seller is trollin then gioia not included lol.

https://www.divine-p...-april-16-2021/

#6 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 02:13 AM

because of it being a "secret"
i dont think that there is a lot of people grinding this event.
after all, we only want to know if certain high value cards are obtainable or not.

unlike what bRO / TwRO had, their bossnia. there was full of players and people streaming the content.
iRO's COP? what a let down.

Spoiler @Chakri

#7 Daverost

Daverost

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 11:05 AM

comeon, thats why we always say warpportal being warpportal. something is wrong with their brain  approach 

IIRC they said it was the studio that gave them that mandate, so we can, as usual, blame this problem on them.

Edited by Daverost, 14 August 2021 - 11:06 AM.

#8 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 August 2021 - 11:16 AM

Something is wrong hard there. They make as a main event something that can only be exploited enjoyed by the more rich players with GTB and mvp stuff.

#9 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2021 - 12:17 PM

IIRC they said it was the studio that gave them that mandate, so we can, as usual, blame this problem on them.

But kRO released the reward list, and “warpportal said” the Studio told them to not release the list, none of the players can prove if that is true since we can never hear what the Studio said.

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 04:35 PM

because of it being a "secret"
i dont think that there is a lot of people grinding this event.
after all, we only want to know if certain high value cards are obtainable or not.

unlike what bRO / TwRO had, their bossnia. there was full of players and people streaming the content.
iRO's COP? what a let down.

Spoiler @Chakri

Its sealed scaraba queen lmfao

#11 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 07:32 PM

Something is wrong hard there. They make as a main event something that can only be exploited enjoyed by the more rich players with GTB and mvp stuff.

Yah, the MVP were hard, w/o GTB makes it harder to solo.
But. Think about it. the sealed card allow you to access MVP effects at a lower cost.
Sealed Ifrit was on vending for 650m, or would you pay 3b for original the earthquake?

But kRO released the reward list, and “warpportal said” the Studio told them to not release the list, none of the players can prove if that is true since we can never hear what the Studio said.

they said, the difference between the floors is a secret too. 

Its sealed scaraba queen lmfao

that is actually, a pretty decent sealed. can farm scaraba scroll give newbies

#12 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 15 August 2021 - 01:51 AM

So. You either buy the flowers from other players and cash em in hoping to get a sealed card album, or you do the instance yourself every three days for free?

Do the sealed.mvps come out of sealed.albums or is the sealed.mvp a unique drop outside of the album?

#13 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 01:55 AM

You dont get albums you just straight up get cards 

#14 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 02:15 AM

Ah. You just swap 10 flowers at the phantom npc? I just keep getting regular cards like tendrillion. I assumed he gave sealed cards each time.

#15 sokernet

sokernet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 04:00 AM

keep gambling  :lol:

#16 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 04:31 AM

I went with 400 flowers and got no single sealed cards. At this rate, I'm not sure if it's worth farming the dungeon since sealed cards are so rare and all the sealed cards that already came out are not that good. Sealed Eddgar from the previous CoP seem too be the most decent one by far.

#17 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 07:40 AM

This should be a good way to allow card exchanging. 10 random cards = 1 flower for example.

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 10:57 AM

Should be 50 random cards for 1 flower hahaha

I got one sealed card from 400 flowers. When I got the sealed card, there was an earthquake skill anime beneath my character but that’s it. The card came out straight. No announcement.

#19 Darkshneider

Darkshneider

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 August 2021 - 02:29 PM

I got one sealed card from 400 flowers. When I got the sealed card, there was an earthquake skill anime beneath my character but that’s it. The card came out straight. No announcement.

Curious which card did you get?

#20 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 03:55 PM

Curious which card did you get?

Queen scaraba lmfao

#21 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 03:28 PM

Nice! I bought 40 rolls today for around 8m each and didnt get anything. Some new owl duke card or something which is probably worthless, some trendrillions and a hardrock mammoth. No sealed cards sigh.

Some guy in Eden tried to sell me his sealed professor for 90b and some other card for 120b. Would love to know how people are farming 2000 flowers and vending.

All you need to do to see if a card exists is search for the prefix iirc. So if sealed goaia exists, you'd search the market board for Half Educe. If the error 'this item doesn't exist' pops up, it means that item doesn't exist in reality. If the message says 'no one is vending this' it means the item can theoretically exist in iRO.

Edited by Ultimate, 18 August 2021 - 03:33 PM.

#22 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 06:59 PM

As long as you’re inside, you can’t get kicked out of the map even if your phantom seal expires they said so as long as you have good party with killer wandy you gucci. One said he can get 250-300 in 2 hours so if iRO is your life then you can spend the rest of your time farmin 24/7 and get 30,000 flowers ez $$$.

#23 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 18 August 2021 - 07:08 PM

As long as you’re inside, you can’t get kicked out of the map even if your phantom seal expires they said so as long as you have good party with killer wandy you gucci. One said he can get 250-300 in 2 hours so if iRO is your life then you can spend the rest of your time farmin 24/7 and get 30,000 flowers ez $$$.

no,correction, you get kicked out once ur ticket expires.

Nice! I bought 40 rolls today for around 8m each and didnt get anything. Some new owl duke card or something which is probably worthless, some trendrillions and a hardrock mammoth. No sealed cards sigh.

Some guy in Eden tried to sell me his sealed professor for 90b and some other card for 120b. Would love to know how people are farming 2000 flowers and vending.

All you need to do to see if a card exists is search for the prefix iirc. So if sealed goaia exists, you'd search the market board for Half Educe. If the error 'this item doesn't exist' pops up, it means that item doesn't exist in reality. If the message says 'no one is vending this' it means the item can theoretically exist in iRO.

i had my sealed after about 800flowers.

usually i sell 10~15% of my flowers to buy Phantom's ticket/consumables from the market & open the rest

Edited by bearl, 18 August 2021 - 07:12 PM.

#24 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 19 August 2021 - 01:22 AM

Is it a pure GX farm? I have like 20min every few days so that's not much time to gear up and party. I tried it a few times but died a lot. Also do the minor enemirs drop flowers or only mvps?

#25 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 19 August 2021 - 01:32 AM

Is it a pure GX farm? I have like 20min every few days so that's not much time to gear up and party. I tried it a few times but died a lot. Also do the minor enemirs drop flowers or only mvps?

Pure Hi-end gears instead of GX, and only drop on mvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users