Please make official topic for WOE cheating reports - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please make official topic for WOE cheating reports

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 September 2021 - 05:10 PM

I remember years ago before i have went to hiatus , many people wish to revive WOE again .

They did so many hardworks and efforts and progress little by little. 

WOE today everything  start to become lively again. Even a new made guild growth so quick. 

To day i saw a weird things in WOE again. 

I saw 2 suras went throught a whole party without knocking the wall  once.

And his sprite fixed stood still , moving across the screen constantly under  3-5 minute with impossible clickings,  evading a whole party .

Should rather describe the sura  "exist nowhere" on the screen. Even casting skills with the fixed sprite.

I have never play Sura my self.

But among many good Suras i have seen - this is totally difference.

I'm not much into WOE. but people socialized through this event.They made Efforts , especially new guild masters. 

Please prevent WOE scenario from cheats.  Make them unable to enter WOE castles , or warp them back to town safely.

If you let people whose spent an abudance efforts , become nothingness against illegals . 

They'll just gone.

#2 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 September 2021 - 05:24 PM

You should know that all those 'official' pinned threads, reports, and suggestions are just an illusion of effort. WP also doesn't take kindly to any publicly posted cheating accusations. Start learning to be happy with the copy paste "Thank you for your report, we are investigating this ill-mannered activity. Unfortunately, we are unable to share the outcome of this investigation. Thank you for understanding."

#3 tihom

tihom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 08:09 PM

moving across the screen constantly under  3-5 minute with impossible clickings,  evading a whole party 

Thats just how snap( the monk skill) works mate. 

A really good sura can go through an whole castle under 30secs, most suras can do it easily under 1min. 

And his sprite fixed stood still ......

Even casting skills with the fixed sprite.

If the sprite stood still on your sceen then either your computer is a bit old an slow or the edits are on your end. That is how the game works. 

Edited by tihom, 01 September 2021 - 10:35 PM.

#4 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 09:08 PM

I do not think someone could "exist no where" on the screen from fully mvp equipped party with basic monk skill.

How can someone move hand so quick from oneside to another side ten times in second ?

Inorder to resolve this , thats why an Official Report topic required.

So people can send their evidences to confirm the case , instead of dispute.

#5 tihom

tihom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 10:32 PM

How can someone move hand so quick from oneside to another side ten times in second ?

High Dpi setting on your mouse? You can move really fast with that. 

I do not think someone could "exist no where" on the screen from fully mvp equipped party with basic monk skill.

You said you came back to woe after a long break. Take some time to get used to woe, You probably just need to adjust to it. 

Edited by tihom, 01 September 2021 - 10:35 PM.

#6 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 12:34 AM

WOE used to be full of cheats like this before as well. Elite Suras confirmed by themself since ages ago. 

Do i need to specify guild names ? 

#7 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 03:48 AM

If you insist, I welcome you to expose specific guilds, names, and provide evidence. See what happens.

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 02 September 2021 - 04:50 AM

If anything, you know they dont and can't ban cheaters. If they didn't ban when WoE was alive with full of players, what makes you think they will ban cheaters when WoE is so empty with very few people playing? While I've never reported any cheaters (cus its futile, I knew it), many times I called them out sarcastically in my WoE videos. I still exposed and killed them regardless, without using any cheats lol

Yes GMs should be more competent but it's also noobs who decide to cheat to win because their ego is too big to lose, but since they suck, they need to cheat to win to save hurt pride.

If anything I've learned when I was WoE active, if people are legit, they have three ptions, quit or start cheating too, or gear their character better and practice harder. Which one will you be?

Edited by ChakriGuard, 02 September 2021 - 04:57 AM.

#9 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 02 September 2021 - 05:44 AM

In before this gets moved to the suggestions forum to be ignored and forgotten.

While the cheaters you are talking about may or may not have been using grf edits, I feel that EAC needs to start looking at the grf edits people are using - The only thing I feel should be allowed are drop edits (big card, ect).

#10 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 02 September 2021 - 08:45 AM

Please note that GMs aren't really on the forums, which is why sending reports via https://support.warpportal.com/Main/ is the best way to contact them. They are the ones that handle those cases and lead the investigations, not the CMs. Also, yes, publicly posting about abuse of in-game rules is against the Rules of Conduct for our forums:

https://forums.warpp...conduct-update/

However, if you ever want to appeal a case or have it reviewed/followed up on, feel free to send either me or CM Garnet the ticket number of your report, and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you!

#11 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 11:09 AM

Nothing gets done with this ndl auto pot cheaters. Sc autopots. You seen them suras relocating while autopotting. Rk db ndls all time. They get banned after 3 days and they come back. How can you resolve this cm? They just keep coming back and multiplying lol. You gotta fix that ez anticheat program coz it’s already past 2 years and it’s never fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users