When do we get ammo weight update? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

When do we get ammo weight update?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Congroo

Congroo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2021 - 09:14 AM

Some outdated designs have made the experience of certain classes pretty bad. For example, Kagerou's Kunai Splash consumes 8 kunais each time when casting, and each kunai weight 2. That means for a weight limit 4000 Kagerou,

you can only cast Kunai Splash < 150 times each run and you have to return which is ridiculous. (consider that you need to avoid 90% overweight and gear weight also matters) This really makes a lot of builds unplayable, at least in terms of leveling.

This issue has been addressed in 2019 by reducing the ammo weights to more reasonable values, such as HeatWave Kunai from weight 2 to 0.1 and many others. KRO has implemented this change since 2019 and TwRO has followed up early this year. I strongly believe we have an urgent need to include this change asap, and this shouldn't take too much of time to implement as I don't see any localization is required.

CM, can you let us know when will we get this update? or at least what's the plan for it? Thanks!

For everyone's reference: https://www.divine-p...august-14-2019/

-----------------

Edited typos

Edited by Congroo, 02 September 2021 - 12:06 PM.

#2 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 02 September 2021 - 09:55 AM

Up! I would also appreciate if WP can consult the studio on the current weight limit system. The item slot in the inventory (the limit on the number of items that we can carry) should have no limit at all or at least be increased. We're already restricted at 50%, 70%, and 90% weight and on top of that, even more restricted with 100 items limit inside the inventory. You couldn't even open quivers when the slot is 90/100 or when your weight is 70% like... what's the use of the remaining 30% and 10 other slots?

This weight system we currently have is sooooo archaic. It could work on Classic or in pre-Trans era but in Renewal. When plentiful of gears were released, switching gears as part of the gameplay, changing to different ammunitions, a bunch of consumables that we use since the introduction of Renewal, and yet we still have this kind of stupid system on weight limitations? 

#3 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 02 September 2021 - 03:40 PM

Yes I also would like the new weight limits on ammo and some items like Blue Gems for example. When are we also going to be able to make the 500 Blue Gem bags?

#4 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 02 September 2021 - 04:38 PM

What is RODEX?

#5 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 02 September 2021 - 04:54 PM

and max weight slot capacity, world map system, etc etc.

#6 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 September 2021 - 10:36 AM

We definitely need this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users