September 10th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 10th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#26 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:thor

Posted 10 September 2021 - 10:51 PM

anyone sell me your earth deleter card for 3m please :(

#27 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 02:25 AM

Edit: the Scuba individual/set bonus were removed? It's not like they are overpowered to start with. With our enchanted gears, they are actually a surprising alternative to the regular gears we are using. Why remove the stats and bonus? There was no indication that its effect are only during the event! Every other event has that 'loses this after the event ends' but they were costumes so that was fine since you don't really invest much on them. But these gears? People used Enriched Elus to upgrade and farmed/broke a lot of these stuff, just to be told 'Lol, they're just slotted muffler and coats now with no enchant'. A SLOTTED HOOD IS BETTER THAN THIS USELESS OXYGEN TANK.(no stats, 50 weight and ZERO defense)  

Please do check on these, the stats bonuses of gears should not be timed like costumes. And if they were, at least FREAKING INFORM US. 

For the love of 10,567 non-existent gods, please return the stat bonus of Scuba set, lower the level requirement of the new gears and don't remove the stats at the end of the event. 

Edited by Arfael29, 11 September 2021 - 05:06 AM.

#28 Reminiscia

Reminiscia

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 07:11 AM

Are they equips going to lose their stats after event like the swimsuits? Please let us know.

#29 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 11 September 2021 - 07:39 AM

its best not to refine this current event gears or put cards on it , we dont know if they going end up like the scuba set once the event is over the support team will not help you with, in my case im focusing on getting the costume reward after doing the quest five times, btw the scuba mask +5 atk/matk still working on thor server so maybe the effect is for renewal server exclusive only idk...

#30 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 September 2021 - 09:58 AM

Confirmed Scuba mask no longer gives +5 matk/patk. It's still the only slotted middle headgear we have so thats something. I just hope they don't mess up this new event. Be clear if the gears are losing their stats so we won't be wasting our time refining and carding these gears. OR, I think a lot more players would be happy if they return the stats of the scuba gears and promise keeping the stats of these new ones. 

#31 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 13 September 2021 - 10:33 AM

Had to clean up this thread due to all the arguments. Please keep this thread on topic. I am looking into some concerns brought up in here and will try to get a response that I can share. Thank you!

#32 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 10:41 AM

Had to clean up this thread due to all the arguments. Please keep this thread on topic. I am looking into some concerns brought up in here and will try to get a response that I can share. Thank you!

Thank you. We do hope the stats of the scuba sets do go back, otherwise all those Elus and Cards would go to waste. 

#33 Mischelle

Mischelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2021 - 12:08 PM

Can we get a response on the following:

Will Royal Hunt Equipment maintain their effect after the event ends?

Will there be an accessory that we can equip the Kronecker G. Heine Card in?

#34 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 03:42 PM

Alright all, so I spoke to the team about the scuba sets and voiced your feedback. The effects will return, but will be blocked from WoE. Since this week's maintenance is only a hardware maintenance, the effects will be added in the following update maintenance the week after.  :no1:  

I will get back to you once I get a response for these. Thank you!

#35 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 05:02 PM

Alright all, so I spoke to the team about the scuba sets and voiced your feedback. The effects will return, but will be blocked from WoE. Since this week's maintenance is only a hardware maintenance, the effects will be added in the following update maintenance the week after.  :no1:  

I will get back to you once I get a response for these. Thank you!

That is good to hear! Thank you for the feedback. (Let's just hope they don't forget it, like the level 100 Malangdo memorial dungeon last time) 

I hope the True Hunting/Regia set gets the same treatment. 

#36 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 01:49 PM

I'm not sure about the Kronecker card yet (still waiting on a proper response for that), but for your other question.. Yes, I was told that the effect will remain.  :ok:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users