• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mayonakanoryu

Mayonakanoryu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 12:32 PM

Is this possible? I’ve seen some YT vids where you see it being done, but honestly it just shows the gameplay only and it could be someone playing on a private server. There is never a camera showing the player that has accomplished the feat. Rarely if ever a build discussion. And lastly, you typically see the person run in there, smash the enemies while spamming pots.

So, I just wana know if it is a real goal I can accomplish?

If not - I’m LfG pro iro players plox.

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 September 2021 - 01:38 PM

Yes, you should be able to accomplish this on current IRO and at this point it's very possible to solo any MVP with most (all?) classes. Some classes, like GX, stand out in how well they are able to quickly kill most MVP and they also don't need very many pieces of gear to be successful (need shoes and +13 hat). So the class you play makes quite a lot of difference in how easy/worthwhile it is to kill an MVP but throw enough potions and tokens at a MVP and you can solo anything and be bankrupt in the end.

As you aren't sure if the info you found is IRO related I would recommend to check the Classes section here on the forum as each sub-section there has a pinned topic with MVP videos and most of those show the equipment and stats the player used to kill the MVP, and all that information is only from IRO.

#3 Mayonakanoryu

Mayonakanoryu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 03:09 PM

Oh sweet. Im happy to be back. I got discouraged back in the day bc of the slugfest leveling - but the current streamlined leveling with quests makes the game so much better.

#4 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 20 September 2021 - 03:39 PM

Is this possible? I’ve seen some YT vids where you see it being done, but honestly it just shows the gameplay only and it could be someone playing on a private server. There is never a camera showing the player that has accomplished the feat. Rarely if ever a build discussion. And lastly, you typically see the person run in there, smash the enemies while spamming pots.

So, I just wana know if it is a real goal I can accomplish?

If not - I’m LfG pro iro players plox.

3rd jobs with decent gear will one shot any mvp with less than 1m heath. Even the strongest MVPs bow down to a well geared individual.

#5 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 20 September 2021 - 10:41 PM

Pretty much soloable. My Lvl 100 alts with very basic gears can do ET until 15th floor (Phreooni and Maya). My ranger alts with +4 WWSets and +11 Elven Bow can do until 50th (sometimes I push until 75th through). They key is different elemental armors for different bosses + elemental converters. You should do well. Couldn't kill as fast as others wearing OCP stuff but it can do the job. If you get lucky and get an MvP card, you can sell them to upgrade your gears. As usual, GTB is expensive while Phreeoni Card is in-demand right now due to combo effect with OCP stuff. Mistress is useful as always with mage classes and ABs using gemstones as catalysts. Some easy to mid-tier soloable MvPs also include Orc Hero (which is also in demand due to OCP item combo effect) and Orc Lord (if you can tank earthquake, though his earthquake is probably the weakest among EQ-casting MVPs so it's easy to catch with healing potions).

#6 Mayonakanoryu

Mayonakanoryu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 12:36 PM

Are expanded classes limited? Just curious - back in the day they were

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users