FLEE/ATK bug stack report - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

FLEE/ATK bug stack report

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#1 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2021 - 05:45 PM

Since many people saw my post on how this can be done, can we now report players who do this, especially during WOE, and have them punished? It can still be exploited even not posting how it's done here. We want to know what are your immediate actions on this.

#2 MihMaeBanares

MihMaeBanares

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor, Chaos and Poring

Posted 24 September 2021 - 09:46 PM

<snip>

Probably look deeper to your accusations Sir :D

Not all were actually doing that bug and unlike some other guilds(they know who they are) who USES much worst unfair strategies like the no delay cheating I'm actually seeing rampant around(GRF edits they apply) and so on  -_- no need to elaborate all for this. They're actually well aware of what they're doing. 

But this is actually the downside of warp portal, this were already been reported but they're waiting on some studio fixes for this <_<

Do suggest to disable the effects of this if possible as it seems that it is very critical now :(

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Edited out quote of removed post.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 25 September 2021 - 05:33 AM.

#3 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:02 PM

If you see this happen in your server, just record them and send a ticket to support.warpportal.com. Account will be banned once proven doing this bug. :)

#4 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:13 PM

I heard some of their Shadow Chasers do this. 1 Ranger and 1 Geneticist did this to the past WOEs. Someone also sent me a recording of a Doram doing 1 hit Picky Peck with a very high flee rate. <snip>  ;)

You can report them by sending a replay file to WP support. :D

Shoutout to that Ranger with 100% "Range Resist" with a bow equipped. Better transfer and hide all your items now. 

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Edited out quote of removed post. Also please don't repost the exploits.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 25 September 2021 - 05:21 AM.

#5 MihMaeBanares

MihMaeBanares

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNYC
  • Server:Thor, Chaos and Poring

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:20 PM

If you see this happen in your server, just record them and send a ticket to support.warpportal.com. Account will be banned once proven doing this bug. :)

Good point too with this :D

#6 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 24 September 2021 - 10:32 PM

Uh oh. Another WoE cheat drama c/o Thor server. Inb4 it gets locked because it goes out of hand.  :rolleyes:  

#7 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 September 2021 - 12:16 AM

Just disable the stone skill ez fix no one using the skill unless they r abusing this bug. Note the only people that are against the disable of this stone flying are the one abusing this.

#8 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 05:02 AM

If bug has been abused for almost a year, why the abusers did not report it on the first place? Instead, they took advantage of it.

#9 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 September 2021 - 05:29 AM

Had to clean up the topic here but to keep it from being locked in the near future please stop accusing each other of every kind of cheating or other malfeasance if at all possible... :ok:

Also a reminder if you have any solid evidence of cheating then please forward that to the GMs by submitting a support ticket.

#10 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 25 September 2021 - 08:11 AM

The fastest solution from my perspective is just to disable the stone fling skill. It's hard to pinpoint out that this person or this guild is using this kind of bug. And at the first place the support page is free that you can report this kind of bug. Also if you have a solid evidence that they are caught doing that stone fling you should report it to the GM team. So from now on, players using this sort of bug must be punish and just don't rely on speculations that this player or guild is using it without enough solid evidence.

As I said again there are many items that can make your flee high like the old morroc shawl, agi buffs and agi foods. Sorry to mention this again, because I remember the one crying out because of GX Meteor Assault.
OCP items are there everywhere in your respective server.

#11 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 08:37 AM

In addition, now this topic about shadow equips is now open. I would like to include the one that I've been posting here in the forums months ago,that this SORCERER SHADOW SET too must be fix specially the SORCERER SHADOW WEAPON is bug. I've reported it months ago to the support team.

Sorcerer shadow weapon is bug due to that the crystallization effect proc always when using DIAMOND DUST SKILL,occur always even having a complete 100% water resist or a +10 Leviathan Muffler.

Hope the GM team will fix this, and I hope from now on players who will use this sorcerer shadow weapon must be punish too. Because this is a bug.

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 September 2021 - 08:41 AM

Any scrubs wanting to win so much that resort to cheating and exploiting bugs in order to save the hurt e-pride must be losers in real life. Even funnier than when they waste time to record clips on a clean client to make them look legit and good, to find out that people still know and people don’t bother watching trash vids lmfao

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 September 2021 - 08:44 AM.

#13 lordbcr

lordbcr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 10:35 AM

its not just stone fling. dont forget the double strafe one as well.

Anyway the guild that I mention know that there is a bug for a long time. But rather than reporting it, they try to hide and take advantage of it. Imagine 1 doram camping in 1 agit, 1 shot everything even RG with defender. See even their guildmate who I argue with knows about it but turn a blind eye for almost a year because they are the one abusing it not their foes.

It's hard to prove it during WoE because you can't see the damage your enemies are dealing against you. So our report from half year ago just went to the trash bin when we ask to check this specific guild because they are abusing something. Support will not put time on checking people during WoE not unless you report the specific gear/items the bug is coming from. 

#14 lordbcr

lordbcr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 10:38 AM

In addition, now this topic about shadow equips is now open. I would like to include the one that I've been posting here in the forums months ago,that this SORCERER SHADOW SET too must be fix specially the SORCERER SHADOW WEAPON is bug. I've reported it months ago to the support team.

Sorcerer shadow weapon is bug due to that the crystallization effect proc always when using DIAMOND DUST SKILL,occur always even having a complete 100% water resist or a +10 Leviathan Muffler.

Hope the GM team will fix this, and I hope from now on players who will use this sorcerer shadow weapon must be punish too. Because this is a bug.

Bro that's not a bug it is a different calculation for magic skills. If you want to know the reason you can DM me

#15 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 01:44 PM

Anyway the guild that I mention know that there is a bug for a long time. But rather than reporting it, they try to hide and take advantage of it. Imagine 1 doram camping in 1 agit, 1 shot everything even RG with defender. See even their guildmate who I argue with knows about it but turn a blind eye for almost a year because they are the one abusing it not their foes.

It's hard to prove it during WoE because you can't see the damage your enemies are dealing against you. So our report from half year ago just went to the trash bin when we ask to check this specific guild because they are abusing something. Support will not put time on checking people during WoE not unless you report the specific gear/items the bug is coming from. 

As if WP cares, as long as you cannot pinpoint what causes this, they will ignore you and keep saying they are investigating it. Since this has been identified, all I hope for you now is to have a recording of who did this in-game so you can adequately send another ticket, complain, and get justice. Studio can't even fix the Imuke + Enforcer Cape bug, so expect another year or two of waiting to get a fix on this.  ;)  :P

FLEE/ATK/HIT bug > GRF Edit. LMAO  :D

#16 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 01:52 PM

Any scrubs wanting to win so much that resort to cheating and exploiting bugs in order to save the hurt e-pride must be losers in real life. Even funnier than when they waste time to record clips on a clean client to make them look legit and good, to find out that people still know and people don’t bother watching trash vids lmfao

"Losers in real life", Ragnarok is all they got.  :huh:

#17 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 03:01 PM

i guess we could add hunter shadow shoes to the shadow items that needs fixing asap...

this thief shadow earing thing is a really fkn ugly bug though...

#18 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 03:10 PM

Bruh, how can you accuse the support team and GM team that your report from half year ago just went to the trash bin when they check this specific guild and that the GM team will not put time on checking people during WoE? They are always there checking and they will not disclose information about the report, if you see the specific player or specific guild there online within a week it means that the GM team has prove their innocence, and when they are not there anymore it means they are using the one you reported as simple as that.

I have idea with this guild that you mention because I like watching WoE/PVM videos in iRO because I admire those players still uploading and making iRO videos, that will attract other ragnarok players from other regions and private servers. This Reg*** guild from Thor server, sorry need to filter it I have watch their video all through these year I've been watching their gameplay, I have watched their Shadow Chasers, I can see pure skills in their Shadow Chasers and they are using other latest recording applications which means you can actually see what they are doing. Their guild have those Suras too which are good and fast. They have also a good WoE TE lineup when I watch their video of Soul Linker, like Gon from chaos server and Chakri too which focus more on Kachuas, just joking Chakri!  :gawi:

If you get stomp and wreck in WoE, don't reason out that this guild is using any bugs or cheat, support teams is always there free to help and the GM team will investigate. Stop accusing each other just play for fun.

Sad to say, I quit in chaos woe because of fast animation of other players  :p_cry: , I can see in their animation which is too fast than mine  :hmm: . I don't have an idea about this and I hope it get fix. 

Reality Chaos WoE is Dead!  :p_sick:  

PS: I know my sorcerer class, thanks for the offer of your computation.  :ok:  

#19 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 25 September 2021 - 03:18 PM

sidetracking on the diamond dust stuff. While timing may have coincided with the shadow introduction, the item is not the cause of a mechanical change.

If the change is intended or not we'll never know, all we know is that its different from before, and DD is not the only skill affected.

#20 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 07:33 PM

I think I would better skip WoE1/WoE2/WoETE before this bug is fixed, or at least, disable Stone Fling

#21 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 26 September 2021 - 07:09 AM

Like I said before disable stone flying no one ever using this stupid skill unless you want to abuse the bug.

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 26 September 2021 - 09:14 AM

Right, and if it works with other similar items we'll just disable those irrelevant skills too, like Double Strafe, oh wait.

#23 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3543 posts

Posted 26 September 2021 - 09:21 AM

For sure there’s also gears in ROT that has this bug when effect procs.

#24 7887150425064601653

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 06:22 AM

Yesterday in "woe te" a super novice evaded all the blows that a mastersmith gave her and she killed him with basic blows, not to mention all the soul destroyer sinx killing all of a skill, then on woe 2 several members of <snip>, dorams and suras killing with one hit and avoiding all possible blows, as you say you must be very miserable to use this and give yourself to be a good player, but it does not matter, the gms will never repair it, as well as they do not solve the problem maya purple hack on woe you so far even after sending videos where cheats sit next to invisible ones mocking, and I bet many use gray world, autopot, autotarget, zoom, 0 animation and no one will tell them anything, I say this to Those who say, send your ticket and it will be solved: S.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - If you have evidence of cheating please submit that to the GMs with a ticket. Calling out players or guilds here on the forum doesn't really help.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 27 September 2021 - 10:03 AM.

#25 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 September 2021 - 07:25 AM

Appreciate the effort put in reporting this, but you guys know that this will not be fixed anytime soon or possibly never, because to me it looks like all WP staff moderating this forum are just part-time employees and the studio always have a lot on their hands that they just focus on what's the next Kachua/OCP box because that's where the money is.

Look at the good morning/afternoon thread for example, the new guy just creates a thread and post whatever "updates" they have and just leave it there with out replying atleast once lol, then comback the end of month and do the same thing.

Lots of bugs still exists like the flip tatami skill not working for almost a decade.

Edited by Usurper, 27 September 2021 - 08:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users