September 30th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 30th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#26 Randelpaladin

Randelpaladin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2021 - 10:55 AM

• Distributing prize rewards for the Ragnarok Meme Contest winners and participants
  • Gaster will be added to Rock Ridge spotlight
  • Update Costume Sword Master Crown to Exchange for Costume Box 8
  • Distributing compensation for Holgren Smithing Hammer to those who used them
  • The following items were found to have an abuseable element:
  •  

Sorry my ignorance. where I can see the content of  Costume  box number 8 to read what it contains.

You can share the link to see what it contains please.

#27 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 30 September 2021 - 11:19 AM

• Distributing prize rewards for the Ragnarok Meme Contest winners and participants
  • Gaster will be added to Rock Ridge spotlight
  • Update Costume Sword Master Crown to Exchange for Costume Box 8
  • Distributing compensation for Holgren Smithing Hammer to those who used them
  • The following items were found to have an abuseable element:
  •  

Sorry my ignorance. where I can see the content of  Costume  box number 8 to read what it contains.

You can share the link to see what it contains please.

it all in holy costume egg

http://renewal.playr...ail.aspx?id=527

#28 3635131118123118023

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 11:29 AM

Any news about labyrinth illusion? we are so close to 2022 and still no clue about that

#29 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 11:36 AM

• Due to this, as a temporary measure, these items will have a fixed value of "7" in place of refine levels for the active skill bonus.

c'mon. its just a matter of using an auxiliary variable when the effect proc: x=refine level and then deactivate using x instead of the current refine...

#30 Gerld

Gerld

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 30 September 2021 - 12:16 PM

They dont have the power to edit the value unless its been told by kro :)

#31 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 30 September 2021 - 12:18 PM

Thank you <3 you're the best Mayari, I'll send a ticket.

Had a quick meeting with the GM team about how this will be handled. Please go ahead and send them a ticket if you haven't already. After this maintenance, they'll be able to assist in getting the costumes back to exchange them properly for Costume Box 8. Thanks!

#32 JittersLightpaw

JittersLightpaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 01:12 PM

Please make DJ Kitty Headphones enchantable :(

#33 ApekG

ApekG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 03:26 PM

Just curious and wondering why every time new costume implement in this server cant be enchant with stone?

You should make it enchantable along side with new costume? Is that hard?

Some of the custome need more then 1 years to be able enchant it?? Can i get a good reason for that?

#34 JittersLightpaw

JittersLightpaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 03:34 PM

Just curious and wondering why every time new costume implement in this server cant be enchant with stone?

You should make it enchantable along side with new costume? Is that hard?

Some of the custome need more then 1 years to be able enchant it?? Can i get a good reason for that?

^ THIS

#35 3635131118123118023

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 03:44 PM

Still dream about another 3 illusion dung who are missing for so long...

#36 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 03:57 PM

Servers are open!

#37 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 04:05 PM

Hi Mayari, how we get the compensation about exchanging Costume Sword Master Crown. Sending tickets and then the costume will be returned on character?

#38 Jemelyn

Jemelyn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 September 2021 - 04:24 PM

I didn't receive my consolation prize for the Creative RagRok Contest. Do I need to file a ticket?  :mellow:

#39 DonnaLovesYou

DonnaLovesYou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 September 2021 - 05:22 PM

Please fix the Twinkle Enchant Stone visual effect. It just needs centering  :p_ang:

#40 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 01 October 2021 - 10:04 AM

Can you clear us, what is the fixed value of "7"? 

What is the fixed value of "7"? 

I think I saw someone answer this already, but just in case.. When I asked about it, I was told the following:

"All these items have a bonus stat that are applied when the active skill is used. This bonus stat is based on the refine level of the items. For the purposes of the bonus stat ONLY the refine level is set to +7."

#41 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 10:10 AM

@CMMayari

Any news on the Royal Hunt refine boxes and the mid headgear?

Not at the moment, sorry! I'll poke at them again about this.  :wah:

&
can we have Katnipped for Costume enchant box 8 to re-roll?

9joAbTb.png

https://irowiki.org/...ostume_Enchants

well if you're considering it,

it's fair if you want to remove costume stone ATK/MATK (Upper/Middle) from the Katnipped Costume enchant box 8 exchange.
Since those 4 stone can be obtain by farming Bio5 and exchanging the costume for stones.

I believe the team has been discussing about having this proposed.  :ok:

any news about star emperor / soul reaper?

Any news about labyrinth illusion? we are so close to 2022 and still no clue about that

No news about those yet, sorry! It's more likely to be news posted in the Good Morning/Afternoon threads when the team has more to share!

Hi Mayari, how we get the compensation about exchanging Costume Sword Master Crown. Sending tickets and then the costume will be returned on character?

Yes! Please send in a ticket if you haven't already, and they will return the costume you traded so that you can properly trade it for the new box.  :ok:

I didn't receive my consolation prize for the Creative RagRok Contest. Do I need to file a ticket?  :mellow:

:hmm:  Hm, I will check it out with the GM team and send you a PM!

#42 Njord

Njord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 10:10 AM

Question on the Royal Hunt item. Was the True Hunting Magical Ring designed to be place on the left accessory slot and not on the right accessory slot? Was hoping it can be carded with Kronecker G. Heine...

#43 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 01 October 2021 - 10:56 AM

I think I saw someone answer this already, but just in case.. When I asked about it, I was told the following:

"All these items have a bonus stat that are applied when the active skill is used. This bonus stat is based on the refine level of the items. For the purposes of the bonus stat ONLY the refine level is set to +7."

ahh yeah, my RK aspd just drop from 191 to 190 nice.

Because someone abuse it. What a lovely game.

Do I need to wait next Good morning/Good Afternoon on this fix?  :hmm:

I mean you skip all my comment, Production didn't even have estimate time on this fix?  What is this measure action, you can even specific to change. Did the Production forgot that SC, RK shield and Sage armor got specific +9 effect on items???. I'm not idiotically asking for +9, because this effect normal players because you want to temporary fix the abuse.

Why it so hard when "Prism Rangers Scarf" also have this remove buff script? 

When Prism Rangers Scarf is unequipped,
No Limits effect is disabled

Fine you can ignore this again. Nice service btw. How to making game mess because it hard to change 3 specific items.  :pif:  

Edited by aTID2, 01 October 2021 - 11:14 AM.

#44 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 October 2021 - 11:21 AM

well, to read the answer of CM mayari about not news of new content is enough to understand i don't have to invest money/time here at the moment

#45 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 11:27 AM

Question on the Royal Hunt item. Was the True Hunting Magical Ring designed to be place on the left accessory slot and not on the right accessory slot? Was hoping it can be carded with Kronecker G. Heine...

I will follow up on this!

I mean you skip all my comment, Production didn't even have estimate time on this fix?  What is this measure action, you can even specific to change. Did the Production forgot that SC, RK shield and Sage armor got specific +9 effect on items???. I'm not idiotically asking for +9, because this effect normal players because you want to temporary fix the abuse.

Fine you can ignore this again. Nice service btw. How to making game mess because it hard to change 3 specific items.  :pif:  

Please give me some time to get an answer for this, thanks!

well, to read the answer of CM mayari about not news of new content is enough to understand i don't have to invest money/time here at the moment

What I'm trying to say is, I personally do not have any news to share at this moment, as discussions about future new content is held between the production team and the studio. I usually find out things when there are solid dates for them. Which is why I mentioned this is more likely news that would be shared in a Good Morning/Afternoon thread, which comes straight from the production team.  :ani_swt3:

#46 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 01 October 2021 - 01:50 PM

Why PvM folks love being dramatic like WoE folks nowadays lol

Even we got new contents, most of us wouldn't spend money tbh. We are OP af lmfao

#47 JittersLightpaw

JittersLightpaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 October 2021 - 03:11 PM

Woops sorry.

Edited by JittersLightpaw, 01 October 2021 - 03:12 PM.

#48 xvunus

xvunus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 11:57 AM

Um, it is already Oct 2nd, shouldn't the Eden group weekly turn in quest be changed already?  Gramp is still giving me the same quest from Sep 23rd to 30th for lv126-150.

#49 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 October 2021 - 11:18 PM

can we stop the proc of autocast gears when hit by physical attack/skill? i think its time to stop afk lvling, the item description of items says "autocast while attacking" and reflect shouldnt count as attacking, this the reason why there are so many snowflakes in the server who complain in the slightest inconvenience of the class they play, they have no idea how to play the said class and blames it to the devs 

#50 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 11:18 AM

Um, it is already Oct 2nd, shouldn't the Eden group weekly turn in quest be changed already?  Gramp is still giving me the same quest from Sep 23rd to 30th for lv126-150.

:p_idea: I will alert the team about that hiccup, thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users