October 7th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 7th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#51 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 October 2021 - 10:57 AM

Glacier Frozen Egg Costume Box goes on sale - is this a new enchant stone box?

Is this new costume box able to exchange for costume enchant Stone box 8 as well or was it only the holy egg?

There is no new enchant stone that they can become at the moment.. But I believe the next one will be coming next month.  :ok:

well to be fair, CMmayari made it clear that costume glacier frozen egg will not be added into the stone exchange in the current maintenance patch, you've been warned
& there is potentially a upcoming new enchant stone next month , 
and naturally we should be expecting costume enchant box 9 to exchange with costume glacier frozen egg.

I can't really speak for why the stone box didn't come out at the same time, as I'm not privy to the inner workings of the decisions made. But I can confirm that I was told the stone box for this newest costume box will be coming next month. I apologize for the inconvenience!

in any case if you find that you've been short-changed by the lack of information, 
you could ticket in for a the support team to process a refund of the eggs back to KP
however if u had already opened up all the eggs, then it doesn't make any sense.
you don't get an exchange if you already scratched a scratch card lottery

Edited by bearl, 13 October 2021 - 10:58 AM.

#52 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:01 AM

Food massages my brain FOOD. LOL

#53 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:39 AM

well to be fair, CMmayari made it clear that costume glacier frozen egg will not be added into the stone exchange in the current maintenance patch, you've been warned
& there is potentially a upcoming new enchant stone next month , 
and naturally we should be expecting costume enchant box 9 to exchange with costume glacier frozen egg.

in any case if you find that you've been short-changed by the lack of information, 
you could ticket in for a the support team to process a refund of the eggs back to KP
however if u had already opened up all the eggs, then it doesn't make any sense.
you don't get an exchange if you already scratched a scratch card lottery

I never get warned. Glacier Egg go on sale 6th October.  No description anywhere. 
 CMmayari answered the question here - 8th October , on forum which is not a marketplace , not product's label , not on purchasing page.

I see only one costume Egg existing in the store. i'm expecting it to be tradable with latest - and - current costume box 8 , and it'll be the latest for another 24days.

Leaving 24days selling non tradable costume without explicitly notice/warning.
 Are you sure this is right ? 

I dont ticket anymore , my latest ticket leaved in the dust for month. Attorney might be. 

Edited by zeywei, 13 October 2021 - 11:50 AM.

#54 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:02 PM

mTd0HPl.png[/size]

7th oct, 3pm, information was release before maintenance end.

I see only one costume Egg existing in the store. i'm expecting it to be tradable with latest - and - current costume box 8 , and it'll be the latest for another 24days.

Leaving 24days selling non tradable costume without explicitly notice/warning.
 Are you sure this is right ?

that is your assumption. you assume 24days, there is no evidence or any statement that supports that

i get where you coming from, warpportal does this kind of things all the time.
however it doesn't mean that you can simply force it down their throat just because they never state.
you never ask as well. you didnt clarify before buying,
moreover you opened all the eggs knowing that there no other use other then purely cosmetic

#55 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:19 PM

Release information on forum are as good as making a notice board on the backyard. 
While selling goods and services on the front store. 
What FTC will consider for this kind of non explicit information ? As long as its not on the Label of product / Purchasing page its not Explicit.

If you telling me this is right  , Then anyone could sell a Honey on supermarket ,
and make notice board "sugar mixed not real honey" on their backyard  - and still legal.

7 days passed since non tradable costume go on sale.  I think this is more than enough to progress.

Edited by zeywei, 13 October 2021 - 12:22 PM.

#56 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:35 PM

there are aloe gel in supermarket, with 0 aloe inside

sure, if you've purchased the wrong product. you can definitely ask for exchange 
but you've opened and used a good amount of the product, it's up to their discretion isnt it?

sorry but, can i assume that.
you brought a good numbers of costumes , had alot of those junks ones.
figure out that box9 didn't have casting stone in it after.
now pushing warpportal to make amendments to reduce your losses?

#57 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:42 PM

there are aloe gel in supermarket, with 0 aloe inside

sure, if you've purchased the wrong product. you can definitely ask for exchange 
but you've opened and used a good amount of the product, it's up to their discretion isnt it?

sorry but, can i assume that.
you brought a good numbers of costumes , had alot of those junks ones.
figure out that box9 didn't have casting stone in it after.
now pushing warpportal to make amendments to reduce your losses?

If something has 0 aloe , it should be Explicitly describe on the product bottle to avoid FTC.
 You can check cosme store , everything there should have ingredients description and usage.

#58 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:47 PM

One thing can you all stop talking in huge paragraphs for my small tiny brain can't take it.

#59 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 12:52 PM

One thing can you all stop talking in huge paragraphs for my small tiny brain can't take it.

why would you come out of no where,
make some no content statement.

just type +1 & enter if u want free post count or recognition.

our debate doesn't involve you 

#60 Shippou22

Shippou22

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 13 October 2021 - 01:59 PM

so, what exactly was the metamorphosis bug? and what does the fix entail? i wasnt around when it happened

#61 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 13 October 2021 - 02:48 PM

so, what exactly was the metamorphosis bug? and what does the fix entail? i wasnt around when it happened

Best explanation for it is here: https://forums.warpp...-fix-compendium

:ok:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users