iRO Stream - Captain Sunbear's F2P DBRK - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO Stream - Captain Sunbear's F2P DBRK

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 04:14 PM

Alright! So there was a thread from a while back to covered a Super Novice but the thread is somehat old and mixed up. The year is 2021 and I have already yet began another one of the F2P projects that I do every so often!

This time we are taking on the Dragon Breath Rune Knight to 175 approach a la Sunbear with an F2P approach and avoiding all cash shop Equipment.

So! the basic idea is to level up by any means necessary and showing an approach that is logical, reasonable and falls within the character's ability to level up.
Additionally the usage of VIP and Refine Ores are allowed given that refining is a universal thing that always happens regardless of the existence of OCP, Kachua gears. This means that refining things like 17.1 Armor amongst other stuff is allowed.

10 Day VIP is allowed because it is a normal thing that does not break the game and still requires you to do your part in terms of leveling. VIP granting +50% EXP and +50% Drops is not an entirely game breaking mechanic as we still rely on RNG for drops and we still have to grind away for EXP. VIP does not make killing monsters easier but it does allow for additional bonuses that not so bad but still allow for enjoyable gameplay.

The main rule for the VIP and Refining ores are: I must generate the zeny live to be able to purchase them from a vending shop. Otherwise I cannot obtain them.

With that said this is the first stream of the series: https://www.twitch.t...deos/1153038056

Additionally the stream schedule is always:

Friday 10 PM PDT (server time) to  Saturday 2 AM PDT with a +/- 1 hour start and end time (meaning could start at 9 and end at 3 or start later and earlier)
Saturday 10 PM PDT (server time) to  Sunday 2 AM PDT with a +/- 1 hour start and end time (meaning could start at 9 and end at 3 or start later and earlier)

This content is meant to be entertaining as well as demonstrating a different approach to the game that excludes and removes the OCP/Kachua out of the equation given that for many it makes the game too easy.  I will also be incorporating many of the game mechanics within the stream to also make it a bit of a learning experience for those who are new.

Current Progress as of today:
77m Zeny and 99/50 Knight
Rebirth is on the October 8th 2021 Stream

See you there! Stream Link: 

https://www.twitch.tv/captainsunbear

Edited by CaptainSunbear, 08 October 2021 - 04:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users