October 22nd Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 22nd Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 October 2021 - 04:44 PM

JtsFlqj.jpg

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

October 22nd, 12:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Note: Just to give everyone a heads up, this week's maintenance will be delayed to Friday, October 22nd. We will need more time to ensure that everything will be in tiptop shape, as we will be bringing a lot of new things in this week (you can get a sneak peek on upcoming content on the website). Thank you for understanding!

Updates

Events

• u5LJ4lP.png
    Halloween Event begins! (Ends November 18th)
    • Head over to Prontera (161, 97) to get started!

• ta9Wedk.png
    Scaraba Dungeon Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Located on the way to El Dicastes, equip your Ring of Wise King to face the Champion monsters here!
  • B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:20 AM

Hello all! 

I will try my hardest to get any answers for questions/concerns before the weekend if I can. Just wanted to give you all a heads up that after this week, I won't be around for about a week and a half, so please contact GM Garnet for any assistance during that time period. Please be nice to Garnet and behave.   :ok:  

#3 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 09:40 AM

Any news on Belzeebub fix? 
How about the Alchemist spirit for slim potion making STILL needing SUPER NOVICE to work. 

#4 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:09 AM

Any news on Belzeebub fix? 
How about the Alchemist spirit for slim potion making STILL needing SUPER NOVICE to work.

Beezlebub:

Yes, of course. The bug is known and is still on the list of things to fix. Thank you!

Super Novice:

So, to follow up on this, I was told that this is the reason why that we offer mass brewing NPCs as an alternative. Thanks!

If there are any updates, they will be posted. But at the moment, there's no changes to my last answers. Thank you!

#5 kiddrow

kiddrow

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Poring, Chaos

Posted 22 October 2021 - 03:46 AM

Does MCA/Taming set does not have fix yet?

Where is the NPC for Halloween event?

#6 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 08:05 AM

can you fix Guild emblem pls? i cannot change Guild emblem, if i create a new guild, the emblems list appear to choose one, once you choose nothing appears, is not working correctly and this is important for the community active in WoE

#7 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 08:46 AM

Does MCA/Taming set does not have fix yet?

Where is the NPC for Halloween event?

I haven't had any news about it yet.

NPC for the Halloween event hasn't been implemented yet, since maintenance was postponed to today. It should be added today!  :ok:

can you fix Guild emblem pls? i cannot change Guild emblem, if i create a new guild, the emblems list appear to choose one, once you choose nothing appears, is not working correctly and this is important for the community active in WoE

Yep! I reached out to the team to remind them to look into it during maintenance. Thanks!

#8 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 11:06 AM

Mass brewing NPC is not comparable to Alchemist Spirit. That NPC still brews 1 potion per second while Alchemist spirit does 200 pcs in 1 attempt. That saves a ton of time brewing. Please reconsider this. 

#9 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 02:08 PM

Mass brewing NPC is not comparable to Alchemist Spirit. That NPC still brews 1 potion per second while Alchemist spirit does 200 pcs in 1 attempt. That saves a ton of time brewing. Please reconsider this. 

where is mass brewing NPC?

#10 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 04:15 PM

I followed up on this and was told "we cannot change the prerequirements for skills."  :( 

where is mass brewing NPC?

Old Pharmacist in Alberta!

#11 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 04:59 PM

Server is opening now! And as I mentioned in the other maint thread- take care and stay safe everyone.   :ok: Please behave and be kind to CM Garnet and vModIceCreamCake during my absence! Thanks!

#12 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 07:31 PM

Then when are we expecting super novice? or is that even in the plans?

#13 z-borg

z-borg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDubai United Arab Emirates
  • Server:Poring

Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:12 PM

Hi,

Tried the new event. The last part (dungeon), I am not really sure if its bugged or not. In the guide, it says to defeat Jakk, but in the quest log it says to catch it. None of the monsters can be attacked in the dungeon. Please check and let us know how to complete it.

#14 carlosgoku

carlosgoku

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:30 PM

Hi,

Tried the new event. The last part (dungeon), I am not really sure if its bugged or not. In the guide, it says to defeat Jakk, but in the quest log it says to catch it. None of the monsters can be attacked in the dungeon. Please check and let us know how to complete it.

that happened to me too, i wasted my halloween coin :(

#15 Mischelle

Mischelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2021 - 04:09 PM

So, to follow up on this, I was told that this is the reason why that we offer mass brewing NPCs as an alternative. Thanks!

Every player on the server wants you to implement super novice in order to use the alchemist spirit.  Can you explain why you choose not to do so?

#16 Banket

Banket

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 06:17 AM

Please Fix , Halloween Event 2021 : Wind From the Black Hill . in description can be done once per day , but It can't be done the next day. thanks!!

#17 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 10:36 AM

Hi,

+1

The quest is bugged ....we are missing the event...

:angry:

#18 z-borg

z-borg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDubai United Arab Emirates

Posted 27 October 2021 - 01:29 AM

Hi,

please advise on the dungeon instance of the new event. several players have already expressed their concern and no one is giving any response.

#19 Scelliocil

Scelliocil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 09:42 AM

I'm doing the quests for the first time... Is it normal for Runaway Jakks to take so loooong to die? I used a super agi swordsman and it took me over five minutes (felt like ten minutes lol) to just kill one. Is this deliberate?

#20 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 10:18 AM

I'm doing the quests for the first time... Is it normal for Runaway Jakks to take so loooong to die? I used a super agi swordsman and it took me over five minutes (felt like ten minutes lol) to just kill one. Is this deliberate?

You need a "Scalpel" 

#21 KawaiKilla

KawaiKilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 10:18 AM

GMs, There are a lots of issues with this event than need to be fix,

Use a weapon that causes bleeding or poison that will help you

#22 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 04:11 PM

Hi,

Hi,

please advise on the dungeon instance of the new event. several players have already expressed their concern and no one is giving any response.

Hello! Thank you for this report and apologies for the delayed response. The team is aware of the issues and concerns with the event and are preparing a fix for the maintenance on the 4th. We greatly appreciate your patience, thank you.

#23 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 04:15 PM

Then when are we expecting super novice? or is that even in the plans?

Hello! I have spoken to the team and cannot confirm anything at the moment. Information will be shared if and when I know more, thank you.

#24 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 04:19 PM

Please Fix , Halloween Event 2021 : Wind From the Black Hill . in description can be done once per day , but It can't be done the next day. thanks!!

Thank you for this report, the issues with the Halloween event are being addressed and the team will prepare a fix for the maintenance on the 4th of November.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users