October 22nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 22nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#26 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:18 AM

Hello all! 

I will try my hardest to get any answers for questions/concerns before the weekend if I can. Just wanted to give you all a heads up that after this week, I won't be around for about a week and a half, so please contact GM Garnet for any assistance during that time period. Please be nice to Garnet and behave.  :ok:  

early kachua list, early ocp list, early maintenance update post... whats going on!?!??!?!!?!?!!?!
anyway its a good news kek (i hope)

Yeah, I was really scrambling to get all those webpages done early before I go poof for a while. I am now a puddle of jelly...  :p_sleep:

#27 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:23 AM

So now we going to get 2 gacha simultaneously? rly? but content nothing really significant from December2020, the studio want to milk the server before it closes?
imagen.png
Source: https://irowiki.org/..._Changelog#2021

Edited by AkiuNok, 21 October 2021 - 08:24 AM.

#28 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:29 AM

No Enriched Event. Ok ok 

Not yet. Eventually.  :ok:

Is Whiteknight Armor -45% ACD at +10? Description seems kinda weird.

No eddga effect in white knight armor? Weird.. felt changed to trash haha

Nothing worth to buy in this ocp

Does the Temporal Armor's bonus effects only work with slotted version of temp boots?

I'll follow up on this.

Bug report: +7 Kagerou shadow shoes and some other shadow equipments cannot be used by class shadow box

This has already been forwarded to the team when it was initially reported. Just waiting on it to be addressed/resolved!

Do we need to specify the correct description of the new items? Or no need, since it will be ignored anyway?

I can certainly forward it to the team if needed.

Any news about max lvl 185 update? Is nearly late 2021 zzzzzzzzz

"Hey guys, I know many are impatient for the 185 update. Currently it's under going studio's QA. Once it passes, we can schedule a date for it to be brought to live."

So now we going to get 2 gacha simultaneously? rly? but content nothing really significant from December2020, the studio want to milk the server before it closes?

Content is coming. Please don't spread uncertainty and doubt and insinuate the server is closing, as it is against the Rules of Conduct. Thank you!

#29 MicahMalicious

MicahMalicious

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1352 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:43 AM

Is Whiteknight Armor -45% ACD at +10? Description seems kinda weird.

Whiteknight Armor [1]

Reduces ACD by 5%
Reduces ACD by 2% every upgrade level up to +10 (Caps at +10 = 20%)
Total = 25% ACD

-_-

#30 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:43 AM

Combo of Vesper Headgear and Beel card is set malus. It does increase casting time, not reduce.

Check this to CMmayari... make sure nothing wrong before maintenance

#31 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 21 October 2021 - 12:03 PM

Not yet. Eventually.  :ok:

I'll follow up on this.

This has already been forwarded to the team when it was initially reported. Just waiting on it to be addressed/resolved!

I can certainly forward it to the team if needed.

"Hey guys, I know many are impatient for the 185 update. Currently it's under going studio's QA. Once it passes, we can schedule a date for it to be brought to live."

Content is coming. Please don't spread uncertainty and doubt and insinuate the server is closing, as it is against the Rules of Conduct. Thank you!

Thanks, but I'm good. No need to confirm.

#32 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 12:40 PM

damn. 2021 Content Update is tragic. Just one single lousy one.

the additional 800~1200 players from Summer's Booster event all gone.

WP failed to keep those players playing. you guys gotta change how you manage this old game or else you will face the bitter taste of closure.

#33 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 03:34 PM

Whiteknight Armor [1]

Reduces ACD by 5%
Reduces ACD by 2% every upgrade level up to +10 (Caps at +10 = 20%)
Total = 25% ACD

-_-

Did you miss the part after that says "Reduce delay after skill by 2% every upgrade level (up to +10)?" I'm just trying to get clarification. It uses different terminology to say the same thing twice... 

Reduces after cast delay after skill by 5%

Reduces after cast delay after skill by an additional 2% every upgrade level (up to 20%)

Reduce delay after skill by 2% every upgrade level (up to +10)

Edited by frankvanmayer, 21 October 2021 - 03:37 PM.

#34 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 21 October 2021 - 04:29 PM

Do you want more of our money and even buy OCP and Kachua at the same time? <_< then fix the costumes and bring good content such as job classes like star emperor or soul reaper, every month I spend around 200-500 USD in iRO to support the server cause this is a game that I love, but i'm not willing to spend more money if you dont bring real content, "quality content" isn't stones that you can get only for USD exchanging costumes from the cash shop or nerfed items in OCP and Kachua this is only trash content. I can see only a ridiculous attempt to get people to spend more money without including quality content.

layer.png

https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=3002125

https://forums.warpp...-3#entry3005870

#35 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 21 October 2021 - 06:34 PM

^ we can start a community effort to help complie and update the list of lower costumes , for that tb layer lub file.

So will just collect and pile up the relevant hair costume , Write them out in proper formated.

But to do this, we want the CM approval, I don't want us to do wasted effort. Unless warrportal is willing to, and ensure that it will be updated to the patch. If not it'll be meaningless

#36 awts2006

awts2006

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 07:14 PM

Hi any news for gloomy of shyness skill. Its still 1min cd and 1sec fct. Its been reported couple of months already. It should be 0.5fct and 10sec cd.

#37 JittersLightpaw

JittersLightpaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 07:54 PM

Is DJ Kitty Headphones enchantable yet?

#38 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:02 PM

Did you miss the part after that says "Reduce delay after skill by 2% every upgrade level (up to +10)?" I'm just trying to get clarification. It uses different terminology to say the same thing twice... 

Reduces after cast delay after skill by 5%

Reduces after cast delay after skill by an additional 2% every upgrade level (up to 20%)

Reduce delay after skill by 2% every upgrade level (up to +10)

max is 25% ACD at +10

#39 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 October 2021 - 09:00 PM

Monster token please n.n

#40 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 21 October 2021 - 09:11 PM

Keep like this... next year... good bye iro.. lol

#41 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:27 PM

Source: https://irowiki.org/..._Changelog#2021

Spoiler

Are these underwhelming cash shops? Or just something "Studio" want to? We never knew.

#42 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 21 October 2021 - 11:47 PM

Can't remember what happened but way back we were getting AMA-like videos straight from the kRO devs and then it just stopped. There was also a reason why we aren't getting updates I just can't remember what was it, the answer is buried deep in this forums.

#43 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 October 2021 - 12:39 AM

Can't remember what happened but way back we were getting AMA-like videos straight from the kRO devs and then it just stopped. There was also a reason why we aren't getting updates I just can't remember what was it, the answer is buried deep in this forums.

Because everytime they were trying to bring new items or updates from kro there are jerks that always say no to it. For instances : PARAMARKET, mvp shadow gears(I’m glad iro decided to bring this in) , some skills updates they think it’s too OP and breaking the game (iro bringing in eventually) and many more

Edited by Handersen, 22 October 2021 - 12:40 AM.

#44 UzerIuckly22

UzerIuckly22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 22 October 2021 - 01:19 AM

~If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice~

#45 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 05:43 AM

^ we can start a community effort to help complie and update the list of lower costumes , for that tb layer lub file.

So will just collect and pile up the relevant hair costume , Write them out in proper formated.

But to do this, we want the CM approval, I don't want us to do wasted effort. Unless warrportal is willing to, and ensure that it will be updated to the patch. If not it'll be meaningless

Based on KRO data\LuaFiles514\Lua Files\Datainfo\TB_Layer_Priority.lub

Spoiler

Based on JRO data\luafiles514\lua files\Datainfo\TB_Layer_Priority.lub
Spoiler

Edited by AkiuNok, 22 October 2021 - 05:52 AM.

#46 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 08:48 AM

Hello all! I was just informed that several items had their descriptions changed in the OCP last night, so I will be going through them right now and update the website listing accordingly this morning.  :ok: Thank you!

#47 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 October 2021 - 09:35 AM

Hello all! I was just informed that several items had their descriptions changed in the OCP last night, so I will be going through them right now and update the website listing accordingly this morning. :ok: Thank you!

Enriched event please it’s been so long

#48 Meshin

Meshin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter:WiredAwesome
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 October 2021 - 10:14 AM

Hello all! I was just informed that several items had their descriptions changed in the OCP last night, so I will be going through them right now and update the website listing accordingly this morning.  :ok: Thank you!

Links for the Kachua and the OCP both lead to the OCP page. Both on the main website and on this thread. (Or at least it does for me)

Edited by Meshin, 22 October 2021 - 10:14 AM.

#49 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 10:18 AM

so you brought back the Endure effect thought at +12. That's fine. Eddga card still good since its a card and works with any armor.

#50 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 22 October 2021 - 10:21 AM

Links for the Kachua and the OCP both lead to the OCP page. Both on the main website and on this thread. (Or at least it does for me)

Thanks for catching that, I'll edit it right now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users