October 28th Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 28th Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#51 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 12:01 PM

New Good Morning thread.

Halloween event is terrible.

Update on the status of Level 185 patch. Make sure the critical bugs left unfixed are fixed with that. GX running in WoE with bugged skills and gear (Oblivion Curse and Enforcer Cape) with "broken" shoe to boot.

Corridor Event is ok i think. Putting OCP gears there as reward is a great idea. Some Cash Shop items should be obtained by actually playing the game rather than just swiping credit card.

Edited by awesomegeek, 29 October 2021 - 01:36 PM.

#52 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 12:37 PM

Lol buying kachua to get phantom’s invitation in order to gain access corridor L2 with exclusive weapons. Isn’t that called swiping credit card?

#53 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 01:33 PM

Lol buying kachua to get phantom’s invitation in order to gain access corridor L2 with exclusive weapons. Isn’t that called swiping credit card?

Phantom Invitation is tradeable with zenny is it not?

You do see those "exclusive" weapons currently being vended and traded don't you?

Edited by awesomegeek, 29 October 2021 - 01:37 PM.

#54 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 October 2021 - 01:56 PM

Phantom Invitation is tradeable with zenny is it not?

You do see those "exclusive" weapons currently being vended and traded don't you?

They didn't consider the state of Thor when they implemented this event and how to obtain those weapons.

There are only 30-50(or less) vendors in Thor so the chance of seeing those ancient weapons being vended is slim to none, on the other hand if you want to obtain those weapons by yourself you should atleast do 999999 damage per hit on your solo character becuase finding a party is impossible. I hope they were just released via OCP/Kachua.

#55 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 02:47 PM

They didn't consider the state of Thor when they implemented this event and how to obtain those weapons.

There are only 30-50(or less) vendors in Thor so the chance of seeing those ancient weapons being vended is slim to none, on the other hand if you want to obtain those weapons by yourself you should atleast do 999999 damage per hit on your solo character becuase finding a party is impossible. I hope they were just released via OCP/Kachua.

That's Thor's problem not Chaos. Chaos should not adjust to Thor. It should be the other way around.

You guys had the chance to start over easily in Chaos when the Booster event happened. But you guys chose not to. Thor is a zombie server.

#56 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 03:49 PM

Good morning thread? please

For those who have been asking for this, there is now a recent Good Morning update posted and available: 

Good Afternoon Ragnarok Online! 10/29/21 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

#57 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 October 2021 - 04:33 PM

That's Thor's problem not Chaos. Chaos should not adjust to Thor. It should be the other way around.

You guys had the chance to start over easily in Chaos when the Booster event happened. But you guys chose not to. Thor is a zombie server.

Yeah, it's no argument that it's Thor's problem and the booster event was supposed to be our ticket out of Thor but I doubt anyone who had already established themselves in Thor made a booster character in Chaos, they probably thought of the cost of the start up until end game like I did.

It's just that for me, those BiS ancient weapons should be more accessible even to  "above mid-tier equipped players", what I'm trying to say is that my equipment are not cheap and I  try my best to reach the meta  gears to be able to farm end game things BUT then this event came which made me realize that I need to deal 99999 damage per hit just to get a chance of getting said items,

Or maybe I just need to git gud, I am welcome to suggestions in dealing with these steroid infused MvPs.

BTW, how were the ancient weapons introduced to kRO players? was it via tickets like what we have right now?

Edited by Usurper, 29 October 2021 - 05:16 PM.

#58 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 30 October 2021 - 08:09 AM

Well, technically, it should not be a "Thor only" problem because unless Thor is operated by a separate Ragnarok service that is not iRO and bound by a completely different Warp Portal Terms of Service and Agreement than that of Chaos, it's their duty to decide on what's best for BOTH servers and not only for what they think is favorable for one server than the other. It's 6 freaking yrs already and still with this kind of mentality? Lol. but for the sake of saltiness, both servers are actually dying, so what's good?

#59 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 30 October 2021 - 08:27 AM

:heh: LuX8CrC.png

#60 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 08:41 AM

ya'll wanted it that way, the only reason to have 2 separate renewal server was to cater to different timezone WoE
and that server insisted on WoE is all that matters.

so PvM is not a thing, they dont need Ancient Weapons to WoE anyway, they don't even need new Kachua/OCP.
the state it is now, are the result of the WoE players there.
when they're bored, they just sell all their gears and leave.

#61 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 08:46 AM

not to mention, the previous management probably don't give a damn about it
Campitor is probably too busy to discuss about possibility to merge or migrate. so he'll just "no plan to merge, bye, thread lock"
& Astra, if she doing her job, i think she'll still be around. 

#62 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 October 2021 - 04:39 PM

I'm still trying to get around that Thor WoE characters aren't geared to kill CoP MVPs where else in Chaos, the WoE characters can easily kill those MVPs like slicing through tofu.

The gears for PvP/WoE and PvM is different, I get that but.... :wacko:

#63 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 October 2021 - 08:52 PM

Chaos aint different. 1.2k online while over 1k easily A-_-, Venders, and Bots lol

#64 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 02:15 AM

Dear IRO

Can u please add TEMPORAL MANTEAU again in kachua? Without the RNG then RNG(Temporal Manteau Box) just like u do in temporal armors now..thanks

#65 Cptwaffles

Cptwaffles

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2021 - 08:04 AM

I'm still trying to get around that Thor WoE characters aren't geared to kill CoP MVPs where else in Chaos, the WoE characters can easily kill those MVPs like slicing through tofu.

The gears for PvP/WoE and PvM is different, I get that but.... :wacko:

You know what lubricant my gears? Butter

#66 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 06:40 AM

i smell delayed maintenance. just another day at Warp Portal..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users