4 replies to this topic

#1 adeshina101

adeshina101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2021 - 05:43 AM

I am returning to the game after about a year. I am unable to log-in. My patcher is up-to-date, but my log-in attempts always yield a "please check id" box.

I know my user id and password are correct because I am able to log-in to warp portal. In my account information, I can clearly see what my dragon saga id is. I have the information correct.

#2 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 October 2021 - 10:39 AM

Hello,

Please go to WarpPortal Support and create a ticket so that our GM team may assist you further. Thank you Portal - WarpPortal

#3 adeshina101

adeshina101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 01:48 PM

Hello,

Please go to WarpPortal Support and create a ticket so that our GM team may assist you further. Thank you Portal - WarpPortal

Something odd is going on, I am able to log-in to warp portal and use the forum, but my same log-in credentials are not working for the support portal.

What's going on? I'm suspecting my info was deleted from certain databases...this is unacceptable.

Edited by adeshina101, 29 October 2021 - 01:48 PM.

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 October 2021 - 04:37 AM

First of all, nothing has been deleted.

If you want to write a ticket you need to create a separate support account (that is common, steam does it the same way) with own credentials.

But I might have a solution for your issue.

In January WarpPortal had a game and WarpPortal wide password change campaign.

You need to change both - your password for the WarpPortal account and the password(s) for your Dragon Saga game account(s).

Please know, that simply "change password" is not working. You need to use the "forgot password" option on both - WarpPortal account and game account so you get an e-mail with a change link. That ensures that you have access to your e-mail address and you don't want to steal or hack account (this has been done to protect the accounts - yours as well).

You might be interested to join the unofficial Dragon Saga discord "DragonSaga Inn" at https://discord.gg/z9D79Cf 
There you can find a whole description how to do it including pictures. If you still have trouble feel free to ask one of the mods there.

If you decide to join please read the rules of the discord server carefully.

Good luck!

#5 adeshina101

adeshina101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 03:00 PM

First of all, nothing has been deleted.

If you want to write a ticket you need to create a separate support account (that is common, steam does it the same way) with own credentials.

But I might have a solution for your issue.

In January WarpPortal had a game and WarpPortal wide password change campaign.

You need to change both - your password for the WarpPortal account and the password(s) for your Dragon Saga game account(s).

Please know, that simply "change password" is not working. You need to use the "forgot password" option on both - WarpPortal account and game account so you get an e-mail with a change link. That ensures that you have access to your e-mail address and you don't want to steal or hack account (this has been done to protect the accounts - yours as well).

You might be interested to join the unofficial Dragon Saga discord "DragonSaga Inn" at https://discord.gg/z9D79Cf 
There you can find a whole description how to do it including pictures. If you still have trouble feel free to ask one of the mods there.

If you decide to join please read the rules of the discord server carefully.

Good luck!

Thank you Popcorn this worked. Apologies for the harsh words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users