November 4th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 4th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#26 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:05 PM

Thank you is DJ Kitty Headphones enchantable now?

Not to my knowledge. It will be listed in the patch notes once it's enchantable!

When is new costume enchantment box?

I was told it should be coming on the 18th. I also asked to find out which costumes will be tradeable for that one and am awaiting an answer. I will keep you updated when I get an answer, since I remember there were issues about the previous costumes not being able to be traded in yet.

Thank you!

The Commander Manteau+ Hero Silverleather Boots combo is still not working.

Yes, I brought it up to the team's attention when I noticed only Cloth of Protection fix was listed on the notes today. Unfortunately it's not something they were able to do for this maintenance, as they need time. Sorry about that!

#27 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:09 PM

I don't see the ore boxes in the Cash Shop that come with Kachua Keys. I thought those were supposed to be added this time as well?

#28 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:12 PM

Not to my knowledge. It will be listed in the patch notes once it's enchantable!

I was told it should be coming on the 18th. I also asked to find out which costumes will be tradeable for that one and am awaiting an answer. I will keep you updated when I get an answer, since I remember there were issues about the previous costumes not being able to be traded in yet.

Thank you!

Yes, I brought it up to the team's attention when I noticed only Cloth of Protection fix was listed on the notes today. Unfortunately it's not something they were able to do for this maintenance, as they need time. Sorry about that!

FFS

#29 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:12 PM

Thank you!

Thanks you for reply and information.

#30 iDenryu

iDenryu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:20 PM

I don't see the ore boxes in the Cash Shop that come with Kachua Keys. I thought those were supposed to be added this time as well?

x2, no ores on Cash Shop ;/

#31 raymond0509

raymond0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Server:Dead

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:31 PM

Hello Mayari!

Where are the Kachua Ores in cash shop?

As per:

Good Afternoon Ragnarok Online! 10/29/21

Kachua Ores will be on sale along with the enriched event

#32 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:50 PM

Ninja EDIT:

• Kachua ore boxes will arrive on 11/18. They are paired with the refine rate increase event that will be landing at the beginning of December

#33 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:53 PM

Lol, not ninja edit. I just changed it right now and was about to include this info below to alert everyone:

Hello! Please note I have been asked to update the original post in the Good Afternoon post (in red bold) to clarify things due to some questions I received.

Renewal 

• Enriched refine event will begin on 11/4!  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:
  • Kachua ore boxes will arrive on 11/18. They are paired with the refine rate increase event that will be landing at the beginning of December
  • New Kachua update and OCP will be landing in the cash shop 
  • Corridor of Phantom and the Halloween will end on 11/18
  • ....The Harvest Festival arrives on 11/18! 

Also, I was updated again that the next costume stone box will be pushed to December because the studio needs extra weeks.  :( I'm still pushing to find out which costumes it'll include though.

#34 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:55 PM

LETMEIN.png

y game no let me log in to buy costumes 

#35 acecarino

acecarino

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, CANADA

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:56 PM

anybody else having issues logging in via steam???

#36 raymond0509

raymond0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Server:Dead

Posted 04 November 2021 - 05:06 PM

Lol, not ninja edit. I just changed it right now and was about to include this info below to alert everyone:

Hello! Please note I have been asked to update the original post in the Good Afternoon post (in red bold) to clarify things due to some questions I received.

Also, I was updated again that the next costume stone box will be pushed to December because the studio needs extra weeks.  :( I'm still pushing to find out which costumes it'll include though.

JHC..... why do this to us.....

#37 YuriMeian

YuriMeian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 November 2021 - 05:15 PM

What are you guys doing?

Getting people excited for a week before changing the date of your Kachua Ore Boxes launch.

Seriously what the .

#38 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 05:35 PM

Why extends kachua ore boxes to Nov.18th? Do you guys know lots of ppl already powered-up for status combiner but you extend?

Do you guys think extending kachua ore boxes to new kachua will bring higher profit than the kachua box now which has status combiner? Or if you guys really think so, why not edit the post before today's maintainance? I can't understand what you guys doing.

#39 YuriMeian

YuriMeian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 05:46 PM

Why extends kachua ore boxes to Nov.18th? Do you guys know lots of ppl already powered-up for status combiner but you extend?

Do you guys think extending kachua ore boxes to new kachua will bring higher profit than the kachua box now which has status combiner? Or if you guys really think so, why not edit the post before today's maintainance? I can't understand what you guys doing.

Perhaps they got pressured by those who already obtained Status Shadow Item Combiner and Almighty Shadow Pendant / Earrings.

"Release Kachua Ore Boxes now and we, the rich, will lose value in our Almighty Shadow accessories that we are hoarding to sell to the general public for massive profits."

Perhaps they don't want to piss the 2~5% of wealthy players who contributes more than the remaining 98~95% of players.

Perhaps.

#40 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 06:12 PM

When we can get update Costume list that to be able to enchanted.

Now Costume Enchant Stone keep going update every month. But we no have any new costume to Enchant

such as Garment , now we have so many nice costume in Garment Part but we still need to wearing Rudra's Grace , Arc Angelwing and Happiness wing due to we need stat on that costume.

New Garment just show in Prontera only. 

#41 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 06:20 PM

Perhaps they got pressured by those who already obtained Status Shadow Item Combiner and Almighty Shadow Pendant / Earrings.

"Release Kachua Ore Boxes now and we, the rich, will lose value in our Almighty Shadow accessories that we are hoarding to sell to the general public for massive profits."

Perhaps they don't want to piss the 2~5% of wealthy players who contributes more than the remaining 98~95% of players.

Perhaps.

pure speculation. never in the history of OCP/Kachua did they sell them in 2 weeks only. it has always been more than that. The Good Morning thread was badly worded since the beginning. It makes sense Kachua is being updated on the 18th cause that will make it roughly 4 weeks after the previous release.

i think you're confusing Kachua and Costume Stone Boxes.

#42 YuriMeian

YuriMeian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 06:25 PM

pure speculation. never in the history of OCP/Kachua did they sell them in 2 weeks only. it has always been more than that. The Good Morning thread was badly worded since the beginning. It makes sense Kachua is being updated on the 18th cause that will make it roughly 4 weeks after the previous release.

What are you on? Where did I state anything that has anything to do with "2 weeks only". Please clarify where you get that idea from.

#43 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 06:30 PM

i don't even have to explain myself. read your own post and rethink, that is if you're capable of doing so.

#44 YuriMeian

YuriMeian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 07:20 PM

i don't even have to explain myself. read your own post and rethink, that is if you're capable of doing so.

You are the one confused. You do realize Kachua Ore Boxes is not the monthly Kachua content?

Kachua Ore Boxes are similar to Giant Flywing Box, Life Potion Sampler Crate, WoE Teleport Scroll Box, Infinity Drink Box, Acid Bomb Box. These boxes provide Keys to access the Kachua content.
Kachua Ore Boxes has a seasonal aspect to it and it does not have any fixed release date, only that we know the duration is longer than 2 weeks from history.

The first time Kachua Ore Boxes was released on 18th May 2021 http://renewal.playr...ail.aspx?id=508
Supposedly lasted for a month, but I found no records in forum that showed it's removal. I'm pretty sure it was extended.

Only after 10 days that Kachua Ore Box was released, on 27th May is when Enriched Hammer Event started. This event lasted for two weeks.
On 10th June, Surprise Refine Event (which is basically Mad Bunny) started immediately after Enriched Hammer had ended. This would be extended until 12th August, which lasted 2 months.

If anything, we know that WP doesn't release anything with absolute certainty and when it happens, it doesn't always get released the same time, which "Kachua Ore Box" is apparent from the 10 days pre-Event-release, and now the 14 days post-Event-release.

Spoiler

I very well know the implication of postponing the Kachua Ore Box to match the release date of the new Kachua content, and also what it means to the outcome of the current Kachua content.

Regardless, I'm not sure what substance are you on, but you can't even comprehend to my initial response on the comment ZHONGKAIH made.

ZHONGKAIH, on 05 Nov 2021 - 10:35 AM, said:

YuriMeian, on 05 Nov 2021 - 10:46 AM, said:

Perhaps.

I've made no remarks indicating any Kachua/OCP content timeline, so i'm not sure where you got your "2 weeks". Delusional and this reply is typical.

:hmm: :questionmark:

Edited by YuriMeian, 05 November 2021 - 04:40 AM.

#45 jabotapo

jabotapo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 07:32 PM

Also, I was updated again that the next costume stone box will be pushed to December because the studio needs extra weeks. :( I'm still pushing to find out which costumes it'll include though.

Why you keep disappointing us. Kachua ore box should come with the enriched event. It's such common sense. Also, keep your word why it is so hard.

Edited by jabotapo, 04 November 2021 - 07:41 PM.

#46 jfullernz

jfullernz

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 08:31 PM

Sprite crash after patch :(

II got a floating ball from OCP yesterday and while it had no sprite I could shift it between vend/inventory etc.

After todays update I crash whenever I try to pick it up

Relaunching doesnt try patching again and unsure if there is any way to verify files or force a patch check.

*** Edit ***

A full uninstall/reinstall appears to have fixed it.

Edited by jfullernz, 04 November 2021 - 09:01 PM.

#47 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 November 2021 - 04:21 AM

next spotlight Rachel city pls (in order to activate Tarnished Lamp quest)

https://irowiki.org/..._Tarnished_Lamp

#48 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 06:34 AM

What is common sense bruh. Think about this, you bought washing machine with exact price then suddenly it’s on sale after couple of weeks. How do you feel about it lol.

#49 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 05 November 2021 - 10:17 AM

From what I was told, confusion was caused due to the Good Morning Thread being formatted/worded weirdly, and the plan was always to have Enriched Refine Event to start on 11/4 while Kachua Ore Boxes were planned for 11/18. Unfortunately, the 11/18 date hadn't been listed in the Good Morning Thread for the Kachua ore boxes when the post was originally created. So I can see why it was expected to come this week too with the Enriched Refine Event.  :Emo_22:

That's why I had updated that post after getting clarification. :ani_swt3: It hadn't been corrected before then because we weren't aware of the confusion until I started seeing everyone's posts in here about it. I apologize for all the inconveniences.   

#50 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 November 2021 - 11:03 AM

From what I was told, confusion was caused due to the Good Morning Thread being formatted/worded weirdly, and the plan was always to have Enriched Refine Event to start on 11/4 while Kachua Ore Boxes were planned for 11/18. Unfortunately, the 11/18 date hadn't been listed in the Good Morning Thread for the Kachua ore boxes when the post was originally created. So I can see why it was expected to come this week too with the Enriched Refine Event. :Emo_22:

That's why I had updated that post after getting clarification. :ani_swt3: It hadn't been corrected before then because we weren't aware of the confusion until I started seeing everyone's posts in here about it. I apologize for all the inconveniences.

I read somewhere that there will be maintenance on Sunday Nov. 7, will the remaining bugged OCPs be fixed on that day?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users