Searching for my old account/server - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Searching for my old account/server

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wishing

Wishing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 November 2021 - 06:55 PM

Hello!

To preface, I have tried to research extensively for an answer before posting here so I apologize if the answer is right in front of me.

I'm a returning player who wants to get back into iRO. The server name that I used to play in the past was like... iRO valkyrie or renewal? It seems like every time I took a break and came back something changed. Now i've returned and downloaded the official US server straight from the main site and I can't even get past the account login servers. I've downloaded the "Ragnarok Online" and the "Ragnarok Trancedence". I am able to log into my old warp portal accounts but it doesn't give me any clue as to what server I need to be in or even if my characters are still alive. Any help would be much appreciated.

#2 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 November 2021 - 02:42 PM

Hello!

To preface, I have tried to research extensively for an answer before posting here so I apologize if the answer is right in front of me.

I'm a returning player who wants to get back into iRO. The server name that I used to play in the past was like... iRO valkyrie or renewal? It seems like every time I took a break and came back something changed. Now i've returned and downloaded the official US server straight from the main site and I can't even get past the account login servers. I've downloaded the "Ragnarok Online" and the "Ragnarok Trancedence". I am able to log into my old warp portal accounts but it doesn't give me any clue as to what server I need to be in or even if my characters are still alive. Any help would be much appreciated.

Dude, send a ticket. If you are able to access to your e-mail where you created your account, you should recuperate the accounts with the support. Try to send a PM to CM Mayari.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users