December 2nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 2nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

#26 NillK

NillK

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 01:05 PM

Glad I came back to this game, having a ton of fun, even when I'm still a complete noob. Keep up the good work!

#27 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 02 December 2021 - 01:30 PM

If,

The team starts getting 'new*' Christmas event.
The kachua for December.

HE will appear and tell you, oh, there is so much to do, sorry, we cannot meet the timeline and deliver 185 and all the other content in December.

I'm sure they haven't even start testing the 185 patch content. Just like how that 3month hitaus, promise everything , nothing done.

#28 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 01:45 PM

Let's see what do we have this week,

amend spotlight, change monster drop/exp rate
No idea how much time and effort you need on this

New costumes, touch up on description.
Sprite and files all provided by studio, not like you update layer priority. Moreover all the new costume cannot be enchanted, they don't even add the itemID into that npc script.
So basically at most a few hours of work

Release costume stone box 9 (finally huh? I saw the last edit was just to touch up on electric effect stone, is that all? Your team could have done it way earlier and release)
Took you months for that.

Update the NPC to exchange costume for box9
Pretty much add in itemID, to exchange , to recieve. Not something new, the existing structure is there. Pretty much copy and replace.

Mad bunny event, pretty much a switch isn't it, turn on/off.

Last of all, that low quality new OCP translation and nerf, sure takes up 2 week of effort to do.
Yet. Item description still crap.

Edited by bearl, 02 December 2021 - 01:53 PM.

#29 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 02 December 2021 - 02:04 PM

185?

#30 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 02:29 PM

Bio5 not included spotlight? How with mvp in bio4 instance? Not included to? Weird

Edited by StunTosMati, 02 December 2021 - 02:36 PM.

#31 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:41 PM

Can we have a good afternoon thread please, I would love to know whats coming

#32 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:43 PM

Okay, so the good news is.. I saw all the comments about the holiday bonus and forwarded it. The team will be turning on 125% EXP + 75% Drops today!  :ok:

I'm still waiting for results/answers for everything else in here. I've already pointed out that people want to see a new Good Afternoon thread, so they're aware. They would need some time to get through maintenance first before they turn their attention to that. Thanks!

#33 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:44 PM

Everyone has been naughty anyways.

You have a video camera set up in my room dont you.....how did you know I've been doing naughty things such as mast.........

.....ering autohotkey scripting.

#34 myeeleong

myeeleong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:51 PM

yes pls when we are getting the 185 updates and contents, the rest of illusion dungeons??

#35 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:51 PM

Thx CM ☺️

#36 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Location~

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:53 PM

Okay, so the good news is.. I saw all the comments about the holiday bonus and forwarded it. The team will be turning on 125% EXP + 75% Drops today!  :ok:

I'm still waiting for results/answers for everything else in here. I've already pointed out that people want to see a new Good Afternoon thread, so they're aware. They would need some time to get through maintenance first before they turn their attention to that. Thanks!

You are always the best CMMayari!! <3

#37 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:53 PM

Also, the team saw complaints about the OCP descriptions and have gone through them again to fix them up.. I will update the descriptions on the webpage to reflect that in a bit, just need some time since I'm juggling a couple things right now.  :Emo_22: Please be patient with me!

#38 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:56 PM

Just for clarity a extra "125% EXP + 75% Drops" or a total "125% EXP + 75% Drops"???

also thx

#39 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:58 PM

A total of 125% EXP + 75% Drops  :ok: 

#40 KirbyMartin01

KirbyMartin01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 03:58 PM

Could you also let the team know to make it snow in rune midgard? Its the christmas season you know. Having to hear those Christmas themed songs is so uplifting.

#41 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:02 PM

thank you, CMMayari

#42 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:14 PM

Bruuuuh!! CMGarnet where my ancient hero weapon enchant’s at? We all been waitin ploxx gimme our enchants.

#43 Cherrylike

Cherrylike

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:19 PM

Thank you for your work,CM Mayari.

Can we get our new Good moring theard or Wish List,please.

I am waitting for Sniping Shoes(スナイピングシューズ).

#44 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:21 PM

Hi thank you still update costume enchant box to number 9.

anyway , can you keep update costume list to be enchanted ?

we have a lot of costume , but we cannot wearing this costume because we have to change costume that have effect we already enchanted.

#45 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:25 PM

A total of 125% EXP + 75% Drops :ok:

Not to sound ungrateful, because I am more than grateful to our CM and WP overlords, but since this Christmas holidays people can't really go anywhere and are more likely homebound as the new Omiron variant of the CoVid is going around, could we maybe negotiate a slightly bigger bonus? Making it a 150% exp 100% drop?

Its been a very crumby year as far as updates have been concerned with the lvl updates pushing back further and further, im sure a slightly bigger holiday bonus would be more than appropriate to negotiate for?

If we can't get that, can we do a similar KP deal like a few years ago, where you essentially purchase KP products, and they will essentially give you back the kp you used, a double KP event to ring in the holiday season.

I am only asking, in no way am I complaining about what we are currently receiving.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 02 December 2021 - 04:25 PM.

#46 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:36 PM

Could you also let the team know to make it snow in rune midgard? Its the christmas season you know. Having to hear those Christmas themed songs is so uplifting.

I can let them know, although not sure if this can be done by today's maintenance. Sorry about that!

Hi thank you still update costume enchant box to number 9.

anyway , can you keep update costume list to be enchanted ?

we have a lot of costume , but we cannot wearing this costume because we have to change costume that have effect we already enchanted.

Yep! This is an ongoing thing I've been following up on, team needs some time to get it done. Thanks!

Not to sound ungrateful, because I am more than grateful to our CM and WP overlords, but since this Christmas holidays people can't really go anywhere and are more likely homebound as the new Omiron variant of the CoVid is going around, could we maybe negotiate a slightly bigger bonus? Making it a 150% exp 100% drop?

Its been a very crumby year as far as updates have been concerned with the lvl updates pushing back further and further, im sure a slightly bigger holiday bonus would be more than appropriate to negotiate for?

If we can't get that, can we do a similar KP deal like a few years ago, where you essentially purchase KP products, and they will essentially give you back the kp you used, a double KP event to ring in the holiday season.

I am only asking, in no way am I complaining about what we are currently receiving.

I can certainly try! Actually, when I brought up the bonuses, I looked at last year's to confirm what it was back then and saw that EXP was +100%. So this year's is a slight increase. So no promises for more increases, but I can try.  :heh:

#47 frdkrxdd

frdkrxdd

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:36 PM

Where is soul reaper and star emperor??

#48 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:43 PM

Bio5 not included spotlight? How with mvp in bio4 instance? Not included to? Weird

Can u checking please @mayari... or only in the list will effected spotlight?

#49 KirbyMartin01

KirbyMartin01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:47 PM

I can let them know, although not sure if this can be done by today's maintenance. Sorry about that!

Yep! This is an ongoing thing I've been following up on, team needs some time to get it done. Thanks!

I can certainly try! Actually, when I brought up the bonuses, I looked at last year's to confirm what it was back then and saw that EXP was +100%. So this year's is a slight increase. So no promises for more increases, but I can try. :heh:

You’re the best CM Mayari! Thank you soo much! Btw, do you happen to know when are we going to receive the prizes for the music fest event? Im so excited to wear the participation prize you know. Lol

Edited by KirbyMartin01, 02 December 2021 - 04:49 PM.

#50 3635131118123118023

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 December 2021 - 04:48 PM

so finaly the poor ppl like can join bio4 pt again? or it's just a dream? everyone can solo now?

and what about 185, all missing illusions dg and turtle illu bb? the last one is the easy one to do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users