ISP Being blocked by Warpportal? - Failed to connect to server - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ISP Being blocked by Warpportal? - Failed to connect to server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raymon

Raymon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 January 2022 - 04:19 PM

Since the 185 update, I have been getting 'Failed to connect to server' 20 seconds after attempting to log in. (Australia)

I have tried changing my password and this did not help, I was logging in frequently before the update.

I tried a hot spot on my mobile phone which allowed me to login as normal.

I have literally not been able to play since the 185 update... phone hot spot is not an option.

Please advise.

Edited by Raymon, 06 January 2022 - 04:44 PM.

#2 Raymon

Raymon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 January 2022 - 05:45 PM

I PMed Mayari who advised me to create a support ticket.

Warpportal's support page told me my password was wrong and the link to change password (from forgot password) takes me to a page with fields I cannot enter text into. (firefox)

I then tried the link on two other browsers and the same thing happened, I cannot enter any data into the fields.

Therefore, I cannot create a ticket with support, I cannot log into support, I cannot log into the game with this ISP that has never had any issues before (third largest ISP in Australia) and have not been able to play since this update.

#3 HappilyAnnoyed

HappilyAnnoyed

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2022 - 10:18 AM

If you're talking about the password fields for the support page, I thought I had an issue with that too. But when your typing, it really is in there. You can see it if you click on the field, type your password or whatever it's asking for, click on an empty part of the page (to get your cursor out of it), then click on it again. Then you can briefly see it.

But honestly, just type what it's asking, then submit it. Just make damn sure you know you didn't make a mistake. It'll work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users