Improve WP support procedure due to server login problem - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Improve WP support procedure due to server login problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 12:03 PM

Last week, there was a login problem when i was in endless tower and I could not continue playing to finish it. I created ticket in WP support system and asked for compensation to just reset ET cooldown( on 6th Jan ).

Support team said to check whether you get ET Purification Stone or not after next maintenance and didnt explain anything. I thought it was 3 stones which we get before entering ET. So, on the same day, I responded that I checked and didnt get when server was back to normal, anyway when server was back to normal, it was 2-3 hrs passed which instance already closed.

Support team responded again 9th Jan that he could give that stone only short period after server maintenance and could notnot offer more stone and I asked him on the same date that what is compensation? He responded again today (11th Jan) that he could not give.

As you can see, I (or we) lose a chance to play this game because server problem and we still want to play. I dont know why he did that but it seems that he does not want us to play, just wait another 1 week and come back to play?

1. First thing you need to improve is to give player a clear explanation to avoid problem, not every player know everything. For my case, explanation such as what is ET Purification Stone, how to use, how to check, you need to use within 2 hr or whatever the period after maintenance.

2. Improve your response time according to each case. For this case, if you respond every 3 days, 2 conversations would take 6 days and it is almost over ET cooldown. So it is pointless to contact support team, just wait until cooldown expired.

3. Show your intention to maintain player to continue playing this game. This is old game and most of people are quitting, you can obviously see the statistic or log for number of players. Just think about it, another team try so hard to bring new contents, patch, guides or whatever to draw more player but because poor support/response makes people want to quit?

Just think about player perspective that it was because of server problem not player fault, I lose a chance to play a game and need to wait 1 week, no compensation. I didnt ask for items which I would get but I asked for a chance to play which I lost but you support team declined to give. If I lose interesting to do ET, I would stop waiting and if we lose interesting of playing this game, would we still playing?

This is not hate speech for support team, I understand how hard you work and I appreciated it. This is feedback to improve your service.

Edited by NTSB, 11 January 2022 - 12:14 PM.

#2 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2022 - 12:46 PM

I agree, but not for just ET. There are people with open tickets waiting for a response, but haven't heard back in a while.

But Odin forbid, let something happen to WoE or guilds, and it's like the end of the servers! 

#3 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 January 2022 - 11:55 PM

Support answers to our tickets are often disappointing or not helpful. i have been in a lot of cases where they asked to put certain information that i have put before once or twice in a single ticket. 

Certainly a training for the support team would be great to tackle these problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users