How to Nogg3 (sarcasm)? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How to Nogg3 (sarcasm)?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 January 2022 - 08:49 PM

So, you want to level to 185 but dont have decent gears or you just plain damn lazy?
Just LEECH! Yea, just tele around do nothing and see your exp grows.
What if you got caught leeching, will you got kicked? Yes!!!
So, what should you do?
Just be a party leader, advertise your party on agency, watch people join your party.

Now, you have the power. If people caught you leeching, kick them out instead!

Btw, this just happened to me. I caught my party leader leeching, i told to whole party that party leader is leeching. Then i got kicked by said party leader.
Ahhhh...good times...

PSA: DONT LEECH

Edited by fuyukikun, 12 January 2022 - 08:56 PM.

#2 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2022 - 10:09 PM

leecher sucks. just shows their mentality in life as well. it doesnt matter whether their not geared well or geared to teeth with latest ocp. i ve seen leecher with billion of gears but they still want to leech because they feel entitled to it. even seen alt of famous guild leader and famous poster on forum <snip> leech as well before.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don't try to bypass the language filter.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 12 January 2022 - 10:49 PM.

#3 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 13 January 2022 - 12:33 AM

Let me grab my FS gears and do this trick :D.

Jk, I still don't have a 185 yet

#4 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 January 2022 - 02:02 PM

Found a warlock in a GH party cloaked and standing next to a wall, when it saw people it came out and started attacking stuff, probably wouldn't have really noticed it but my gear had a maya p in it.

#5 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 13 January 2022 - 03:18 PM

Classic move, cloak and leech, popular in NCT solo party since big bell dont detect cloak. I thought people wouldnt do that in GH or Nogg due to demon mob. but people are. so. damn. lazy.

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 January 2022 - 05:48 AM

what happens to weak players in nogg3?

gosh, those people are really annoying.

i saw sorcs do 200k diamond dust, then tele, do 200k DD, then tele

i saw rangers do 200k arrow storm, then tele, do 200k AS, then tele

i saw RKs do 150k dragon breath, then tele, do 150k DB, then tele

they never finish their 'food on their plate'.

I am leveling melee class right now and those people gives me hell...

those bats will never cast shield reflect on full health, they cast reflect on reduced health. what those weaklings do, they reduce the HP of the bats without killing them. making them cast shield reflect. and...it makes almost all bats on the map are in shield reflect state. i died over and over, my pet left me. the same pet who was already with me since 2015. gosh...

no matter how geared you are, melee people, who can kill all mobs in one shot, those bats will always kill you. they wander around the map, not in full health, casting shield reflect, waiting for melee people to attack them.

#7 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 08:10 AM

those bats will never cast shield reflect on full health, they cast reflect on reduced health. what those weaklings do, they reduce the HP of the bats without killing them. making them cast shield reflect. and...it makes almost all bats on the map are in shield reflect state. i died over and over, my pet left me. the same pet who was already with me since 2015. gosh...

no matter how geared you are, melee people, who can kill all mobs in one shot, those bats will always kill you. they wander around the map, not in full health, casting shield reflect, waiting for melee people to attack them.

Most of them use macro leeching. They don't have gears powerful enough to level there, so this is how they pretend to be doing their part.

Edited by Cataskung, 14 January 2022 - 08:10 AM.

#8 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 14 January 2022 - 10:34 AM

probably using macro. using 3 second immunity to survive, damage a bit then tele before 3 second are up, to get some of the exp from the damaged mob when it finally gotten killed by other or themselves.

#9 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:20 AM

If you are in a party of many, u can just poke and leave, weak gears, procing hp/sp leech or pretending it doesnt matter, the rest of members will eventually pick those mobs up, even when they are all poking.

It's just unlucky that we don't have channel map for new map with the release of new level cap.

#10 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:35 AM

If you are able to 1 shot them, you can tele immediately and the reflect won't get you, but if you have to 2 shot or try to get a 2nd part of the mob then yeah, you're screwed. Same thing always happened in bio4's with randels. It sucks.

#11 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 14 January 2022 - 12:22 PM

one shotting then tele to avoid reflect. that actually works well. so the solution to the problem is to actually imitate their playstyle except rather than being weak, you just be very very op strong. Hahahahaaha. ops.

#12 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 01:05 AM

Even tagging the monsters for 200k you are going to net experience.  You can fly to avoid damage and just poke things.  If you ever see anyone from Endless Legacy doing Nogg 3 we will always welcome people into party no matter how much you can contribute.  We usually bring a Minstrel and a Wanderer along for Mental Sensing also so 60% bonus exp /rice.

#13 redred

redred

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 10:22 PM

Just because ppl cant deal millions damages doesn't matter for me when i recruit, as long as they kill and tele and low damage, still earn exp from others who finish the mob. Not all ppl can afford billions gear only minority player can. I saw u post its quite funny, just avoid reflect and you will be fine, i maxed my gx there and died from reflect and its fine for me since i can earn 1 % back in 1 or 2 mins. Also BM is dirty cheap now and farmable. not sure why u complain when died from reflect, just TURN ON EFFECT and u can see reflect or not. Noone force you to party, ppl join party coz they kill slowly and cant deal high damage and support class.

#14 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 10:31 PM

I'm surprised at how people are fine with macro leeching. It's not about sympathy for people who do not have decent gears. These people choose to set macro and go do something else while taking advantage of their teammates who stay in front of PC, clearing mobs to get exp for the party.

Reflect has nothing to do with those classes mentioned. Using ranged attack or magic attack and tele to avoid reflect? lol

No wonder why I asked my party leader today to kick DD macro sorc. out, and she just said "I'm fine with that as long as he kills". Yeah, he kills nothing...

Edited by Cataskung, 15 January 2022 - 10:33 PM.

#15 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 January 2022 - 05:39 AM

I'm surprised at how people are fine with macro leeching. It's not about sympathy for people who do not have decent gears. These people choose to set macro and go do something else while taking advantage of their teammates who stay in front of PC, clearing mobs to get exp for the party.

Reflect has nothing to do with those classes mentioned. Using ranged attack or magic attack and tele to avoid reflect? lol

No wonder why I asked my party leader today to kick DD macro sorc. out, and she just said "I'm fine with that as long as he kills". Yeah, he kills nothing...

yeah definitely macro.
The pattern is as follows:
1. push Diamond Dust button
2. push pointer to center of the char, so it cast DD on center of your char
3. push tele button
Repeat step 1-3
Do it in timed interval so the char will get 3 seconds immunity everytime landed after tele

i saw it tele and cast DD even though there are no monster around it. blindly following the macro and perhaps it is actually sleeping while everyone else is staring at their PC screen. yes 'it', coz i dont consider it as human being.

Edited by fuyukikun, 16 January 2022 - 01:34 PM.

#16 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 January 2022 - 05:46 AM

Just because ppl cant deal millions damages doesn't matter for me when i recruit, as long as they kill and tele and low damage, still earn exp from others who finish the mob. Not all ppl can afford billions gear only minority player can. I saw u post its quite funny, just avoid reflect and you will be fine, i maxed my gx there and died from reflect and its fine for me since i can earn 1 % back in 1 or 2 mins. Also BM is dirty cheap now and farmable. not sure why u complain when died from reflect, just TURN ON EFFECT and u can see reflect or not. Noone force you to party, ppl join party coz they kill slowly and cant deal high damage and support class.

ahhh...

i like this...

normalize spoonfeeding underperformed players rather than direct them to contribute more...

and the 'rich' ones need to be punished coz "yEa BMx3 iS CheAp", and it is 'rich' people should sacrifice themselves for the sake of leeching behaviour

#17 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 10:44 AM

People have forgotten about this. Its fear that someone in the party won't pull their weight or leech off of everyone else's work.

If there was a map shout where you could ask if there was a party in progress or recruit for your own party that would be helpful...

You'd have to be an exceptionally bad killer to not be pulling your weight, and you can occasionally GWing and boot anyone that doesn't move for an extended period, although I guess there are people who would move after teleport just to avoid getting kicked and then continue to leech.

And I think the revamped party recruitment system coming with 185 will help a bit with getting these parties started.

All expected behaviors tbh. This is why we can't have nice things.

Party leaders need to be especially diligent and kick leechers.

Edited by Scuba, 16 January 2022 - 10:45 AM.

#18 redred

redred

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 11:29 PM

ahhh...

i like this...

normalize spoonfeeding underperformed players rather than direct them to contribute more...

and the 'rich' ones need to be punished coz "yEa BMx3 iS CheAp", and it is 'rich' people should sacrifice themselves for the sake of leeching behaviour

i dont know how u assume u argument, when i make party even some players cant hit high damage and got some support ab in my party, i still get 50% with BM with 7-8 players, as long as ppl kill, all good. Even i can hit millions damage so what? at least my party works and fun and i wont blame them if i die from reflect, only selfish ppl who refused low ppl, saw some rk and sorc refused to invite AB, GX, performer. If u want fast lvling and be CHEAP go solo by yourself and play private server. FYI low damage is not leeching only macro ppl who keep wing 10 times and hit once or get found out.

#19 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 11:44 PM

I seriously bring extra people along even if they are AFK and not doing anything just for the added EXP tap for party size. 

#20 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 17 January 2022 - 02:02 AM

LOL-

LOLOLOLOL 

#21 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 17 January 2022 - 01:05 PM

Might wanna look into how the exp system works more if you're inviting afk people on purpose thinking it gets everyone more exp.

#22 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 06:13 PM

i m even experience...even i m bring over power sura they dont give me spot...ppl thinking class like sura are useless n no demage...haha

#23 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 07:31 PM

i dont know how u assume u argument, when i make party even some players cant hit high damage and got some support ab in my party, i still get 50% with BM with 7-8 players, as long as ppl kill, all good. Even i can hit millions damage so what? at least my party works and fun and i wont blame them if i die from reflect, only selfish ppl who refused low ppl, saw some rk and sorc refused to invite AB, GX, performer. If u want fast lvling and be CHEAP go solo by yourself and play private server. FYI low damage is not leeching only macro ppl who keep wing 10 times and hit once or get found out.

I think you're confused between people using low-level gears with people using macro.

People using low-level gears won't do high damage, but they will try to kill the mobs if they can. They can use skills 3-4 times before tele.

What he mentioned (those Sorc, RK, Ranger) are macro users. These lazy people will use skill only 1 time and tele, so nothing is killed here. If you think these people are low-geared and want them in your party, it's up to you. But if I find one and the party leader refuse to let them go, then I will not hesitate to leave that party. I hate people taking advantage of others.

#24 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 January 2022 - 11:54 PM

Joke a side, Chad leveling in gh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users