Just returned, still no ragial? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Just returned, still no ragial?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 FatalityX

FatalityX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 06:50 PM

Finally being able to play again.

I found the shopping board npc and tried to use it was very annoying. Is there any plans for ragial to return or a better shop searching system to be implemented?  This is just terrible, <snip> come on warp portal :(

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don't discuss other games

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 17 January 2022 - 02:08 AM.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 16 January 2022 - 07:08 PM

Considering how bad shopping board is, but nope, ragial is not coming back, after iRO decided to smash all positive bots to dust (ragial, ropd, and such)

#3 HappilyAnnoyed

HappilyAnnoyed

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2022 - 06:51 AM

The shopping board isn't hateful once you remember to use a capitol letter for every word. But it's still impossible in some situations, and it'd be nice if it let you search more than once, and if it would show results for EVERY shop on the server.

#4 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 17 January 2022 - 09:10 AM

Ragial is dead It’s long gone and has been replace by shopping board.

#5 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 January 2022 - 04:28 PM

Considering how bad shopping board is, but nope, ragial is not coming back, after iRO decided to smash all positive bots to dust (ragial, ropd, and such)

We always knew it was going to be a double-edged sword solution. You cant smash bots in general without smashing both negative and positive bots.

Lets say even if we say iRO shouldn't smash buts such as ragial, ropd and such, that leaves a big loophole wide open then and then brings into discussion about what is considered a positive bot and what about neutral bots that neither are good nor bad? It opens a whole new can of worms.

I understand the sentiments though, Ragial, ROPD was the golden age of our iRO economy.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 17 January 2022 - 04:29 PM.

#6 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 04:46 PM

The shopping board isn't hateful once you remember to use a capitol letter for every word. But it's still impossible in some situations, and it'd be nice if it let you search more than once, and if it would show results for EVERY shop on the server.

*EVERY shop on that map

#7 HappilyAnnoyed

HappilyAnnoyed

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 January 2022 - 06:15 PM

*EVERY shop on that map

It would be nice to show every shop on the map? I figure since we can open the shop from the search results, it would be pretty nifty to be able to search every shop on the server. But if you want to travel to every map that have vendors...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users