[Chaos]So are we going to get Enchant combo with Ring of Nature? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Chaos]So are we going to get Enchant combo with Ring of Nature?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 10:14 PM

since Peep Toe Sandals is kind of fixed.

are we planning to have the ridiculous rare 0.34% rare Ring of Nature be enchanted-able?

also SC's skills for the Ring of Hunter..

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 January 2022 - 02:32 AM

In the many years we've been receiving jRO gear, never once did we get any of their enchant systems/unique enchants.

Don't expect it.

#3 ojamajoRED

ojamajoRED

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:JRO

Posted 22 January 2022 - 04:26 PM

As main-JRO player, I should told some facts to prevents misunderstanding.

Ring of the Creation (aka Ring of Nature) in JRO can only have The Hero OR Release of Truth enchant. It still unable to have Doom Desire and Supreme King in the present patch (23/01/2022).

According to JRO, Doom Desire enchant can enchantable on some RagCan garment. For example from the OCPs already imported to IRO, Prism Ranger's Scarf, Enforcer Cape, Rainbow Muffler, etc. ("Skin" series and "100% property reduction garment" series is unable to enchant.)

Supreme King is enchantable on, for example, Fallen Warrior headgear series, Imperial set or Grace set, etc.

Some of in game items can now aqquired these enchant too. (EDDA-Biolab weapon, Illusion Dungeon gears series or event prize gears, etc etc.)

However, even if many gears in JRO can have those enchant (I personally call them "Elite Four JRO Enchant"), but since enchant effect is quite too OP even in JRO, so proceeding enchant is very strict. There are need super high refine level, or has a high chance to destroy the equipment, or random 'gacha' enchant form large amount of line-up with extra low rate and cannot be re-enchant.

For my opinion, WP should bring the "Elite Four JRO Enchant" to this server to make Ring of the Creation valuable as 0.34% rate. However, if import them, please make the enchant processing super hard. Enchantable when a refine rate is +14 or +15 is stll "too easy" comparing with JRO. Also, please research about enchant processing and enchantable gears in JRO and think carefully which enchant way is best suitable to IRO. (The list in this page is only for some RagCan and 10000yen package item. There are many more item and more details.) 

I don't have a time to list all enchantable item in JRO since there are too much database. Sorry for inconvenince and my poor English.

#4 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 January 2022 - 04:43 PM

@campitor say yes or no sir. These gears with bonus that work with enchants are a headache for everyone.

Soul expansion ring, the new rg ring, the ring of nature.

#5 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 03:42 AM

If these enchantments are impossible to get, the ring shouldn't have been 0.34% to begin with. It would be better if Ring of Hunter was the only S class just like OCP 30 and 31.

#6 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 23 January 2022 - 06:34 AM

the rate is 0.34% for all ring regardless of their opness or not. wp learnt that lesson with pazuzu they put 1% but its the most op item in the box. cant be missing all those sweet dollar sign so next ocp sixth sense ring rate is 0.34%. even if they wont play the game, at least their learning the game tru the dollar statistic sign. maybe next ocp box, garment ocp equivalent to fafnir breath will be made 0.34% lolssss. I for once breath sigh of relief seeing its made 1% instead of 0.34% sss rate.

#7 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 06:47 AM

the rate is 0.34% for all ring regardless of their opness or not. wp learnt that lesson with pazuzu they put 1% but its the most op item in the box. cant be missing all those sweet dollar sign so next ocp sixth sense ring rate is 0.34%. even if they wont play the game, at least their learning the game tru the dollar statistic sign. maybe next ocp box, garment ocp equivalent to fafnir breath will be made 0.34% lolssss. I for once breath sigh of relief seeing its made 1% instead of 0.34% sss rate.

agree...that have set it 0.34% should worth the rate

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 08:25 AM

isn't it a good thing if a not so great item shows up less than an useful one '-'

#9 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 23 January 2022 - 09:50 AM

yep. i m glad they thought the rings are greater and more sought after than the other things (specifically fafnir breath, themis balance) in the box. of course that sentiment could change if the enchant which make the ring op in my opinion are brought over.

#10 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 11:40 AM

Inferring from this conversation, we can't enchant the new Ring of Nature... or at least not yet.  I was searching for the Pharos Enchanting and infinite space

#11 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 12:18 PM

The function ring of nature it self already weird...

#12 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 04:50 AM

Those who have nature's ring just keep it,maybe GM/Cm will put a NPC enchant for it since the drop chance is 0.34.

Remember Temporal manteau? They Release but no enchant NPC that time. But after a month they released it then the manteau cost 5bil LOL

Edited by proxy16, 01 February 2022 - 04:52 AM.

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 05:59 AM

Those who have nature's ring just keep it,maybe GM/Cm will put a NPC enchant for it since the drop chance is 0.34.

Remember Temporal manteau? They Release but no enchant NPC that time. But after a month they released it then the manteau cost 5bil LOL

The item drop rate has nothing to do with anything.

The "slight" difference in your example being that Temporal Manteau is a kRO item, not jRO.

#14 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 02:49 PM

I thought I read sumwhere they plannin to change the effects to sumthin like temporal boots enchants dunno bruh I guess somebody just suggested it.

#15 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 01 February 2022 - 05:13 PM

I thought I read sumwhere they plannin to change the effects to sumthin like temporal boots enchants dunno bruh I guess somebody just suggested it.

Effects of Muscle Fool and Speed of Light have been changed around 2015 in KRO to Vit + 200 and Agi + 200 respectively.
And there are some changes regarding to the penalty of some enchants much later on 2020.

#16 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 February 2022 - 05:50 PM

https://www.divine-p...ts-july-august/ the updates of enchant system

#17 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 06:55 PM

will we followe this update? …

#18 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 09:17 PM

Kachua = kRO gears
OCP= jRO gears

We never get enchant process for jRO gears

#19 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 February 2022 - 05:34 PM

If temporal boots enchants are still easier to get compared to those in jRO, they can use OS enchants instead, like Spellbuster, Overpower, etc.

#20 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 03 February 2022 - 05:33 AM

just erase ring of nature from iro server database and give us 3 ea fafnir breath in exchange lol

#21 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 03 February 2022 - 04:57 PM

What is the point of the ring of nature without the enchants? Im curious. I got one and trying to figure out what to do with it lol. 

#22 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 04 February 2022 - 03:40 AM

What is the point of the ring of nature without the enchants? Im curious. I got one and trying to figure out what to do with it lol. 

+10% magic and physical damage to all monsters at level 100 seems not too bad to me. I have a few characters where that would be a large upgrade over what they currently have equipped. Is that worth the billions people are charging for it? To me I'd say no, but it's on the market to sort out a fair price.

That said thinking there is no point for the item when it gives that much damage boost is a bit odd and I'm sure the people who got it from the box are happy with it.

#23 waka

waka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 04 February 2022 - 09:30 AM

the hp+sp return also is great + extra damage per level.   would be better with the optional enchant though.

#24 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 February 2022 - 10:28 AM

+10% magic and physical damage to all monsters at level 100 seems not too bad to me. I have a few characters where that would be a large upgrade over what they currently have equipped. Is that worth the billions people are charging for it? To me I'd say no, but it's on the market to sort out a fair price.

That said thinking there is no point for the item when it gives that much damage boost is a bit odd and I'm sure the people who got it from the box are happy with it.

Then what's the point of writing out the enchants on your webpage meanwhile they will never be here? To let people know how much better the ring could be and then disappoint people? Or u try to misinform in order to cheat for black money?

Sorry this has nothing to do with you, but just want to raise some points too.

Edited by mic9010, 04 February 2022 - 10:30 AM.

#25 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 February 2022 - 12:18 PM

are we planning to have the ridiculous rare 0.34% rare Ring of Nature be enchanted-able?

imagen.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users