February 17th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 17th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 February 2022 - 09:48 AM

kBUWCBq.jpg

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

February 17th, 12:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Updates

• New costume box goes on sale for 200KP.
    Spoiler

Events

• Compensation Event - Starting on 1/20 until 2/28, players can log in and receive various consumables (food, buff scrolls, potions etc) over the course of 20 days!
  • 4IX8X87.png
  • ta9Wedk.png
    Scaraba Dungeon Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Located on the way to El Dicastes, equip your Ring of Wise King to face the Champion monsters here!
  • B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 kiddrow

kiddrow

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Poring, Chaos

Posted 17 February 2022 - 11:45 AM

Is there any update for the fix of MCA and taming set?

#3 wwwd

wwwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2022 - 04:55 PM

when are we resetting the server?

#4 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 05:25 PM

The servers are opening, thank you.

#5 Draiicor

Draiicor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 11:22 AM

Hey, I know this is probably not the place to ask this, but I can't seem to find the right category for asking something about Ragnarok Transcendence, it doesn't have its own section.. I have a question about the forging system, I've been reading about it, and it says that Transcendence and kRO have the random weapon option chance to craft a level 3 weapon with certain random options, is that function disabled or enabled here in Transcendence?

#6 Mischelle

Mischelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 February 2022 - 09:00 AM

1. confirm a resolution for Kronecker G. Heine Card issue?

1.) Do you recall the exact issue with the card?

The card can only be slotted in Accessory (Right).  On transcendence server, no such equipment type exists.

1. address the lack of GM staff available to investigate reports during WoE?

2.) Which woe and which server?

All WoE, on transcendence server, hence why I asked in the transcendence maintenance thread.

1. address the severe balance issues surrounding Assassin Cross dual wielding, Meteor Assault, and Enchant Deadly Poison with Soul Destroyer?

3.) Future class balance updates are coming

When?  Frankly there is a difference between something like, doing maintenance a day later, or 13 months later.

1. Confirm a resolution for Beelzebub MvP full healing?

4.) Need more information is this on the transform?

The fact that warpportal staff no longer knows the exact issue is very telling about how much care is put into their product.  If you must be told again, in the second form (the gigantic, bloated fly with a staff and crown), Beelzebub will cast transform again (thus full healing) once it hits 50% HP.  It will continue doing so indefinitely, and this makes it unkillable.  I am aware that this is bypassed on the Renewal servers by nuking it for the remaining 50% damage during the cast time of transform.  This exploit is not achievable on transcendence server.

Quite frankly I am annoyed, because issues 2 and 3 have existed for over a year, issue 4 for a year, and issue 1 for 5 months with no action from warpportal whatsoever.  It is also embarrassing, since apparently warpportal does not even know these issues exist.

Further, if I am participating in transcendence server, I am trying to play a game, not debug it.  I'm listing the issues I am coming face to face with that impede my attempts to enjoy my free time, with the expectation warpportal does the work on its own product.  I am not going to other maintenance threads, not browsing other subforums, because

1. what warpportal ultimately chooses to do is its own business
  2. if warpportal is making balance decisions to please the whims of one player (even if it is me) instead of making a judicious decision on their own, they are hopeless as a company
  3. I am not a professional QA, programmer, or bug finder, there's literally nothing for me to contribute other than pointing out an issue, hoping someone will solve it
  4. after 19 years of seeing how iRO is operated I hold no expectation of warpportal taking any action whatsoever, and am not going to invest any more time than I must to seek resolution.  I check this thread for answers, I see none, I post again, I wait a week.

Frankly, I firmly believe that the 15 minutes of time it took out of my weekend to respond to your post is more time than the entire warpportal staff has collectively spent addressing them since I began asking.

#7 CMGarnet

CMGarnet

A leetle Rubbish Wizard

• Retired
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 05:03 PM

1. confirm a resolution for Kronecker G. Heine Card issue?

1.) Do you recall the exact issue with the card?

The card can only be slotted in Accessory (Right).  On transcendence server, no such equipment type exists.

1. address the lack of GM staff available to investigate reports during WoE?

2.) Which woe and which server?

All WoE, on transcendence server, hence why I asked in the transcendence maintenance thread.

1. address the severe balance issues surrounding Assassin Cross dual wielding, Meteor Assault, and Enchant Deadly Poison with Soul Destroyer?

3.) Future class balance updates are coming

When?  Frankly there is a difference between something like, doing maintenance a day later, or 13 months later.

1. Confirm a resolution for Beelzebub MvP full healing?

4.) Need more information is this on the transform?

The fact that warpportal staff no longer knows the exact issue is very telling about how much care is put into their product.  If you must be told again, in the second form (the gigantic, bloated fly with a staff and crown), Beelzebub will cast transform again (thus full healing) once it hits 50% HP.  It will continue doing so indefinitely, and this makes it unkillable.  I am aware that this is bypassed on the Renewal servers by nuking it for the remaining 50% damage during the cast time of transform.  This exploit is not achievable on transcendence server.

Quite frankly I am annoyed, because issues 2 and 3 have existed for over a year, issue 4 for a year, and issue 1 for 5 months with no action from warpportal whatsoever.  It is also embarrassing, since apparently warpportal does not even know these issues exist.

Further, if I am participating in transcendence server, I am trying to play a game, not debug it.  I'm listing the issues I am coming face to face with that impede my attempts to enjoy my free time, with the expectation warpportal does the work on its own product.  I am not going to other maintenance threads, not browsing other subforums, because

1. what warpportal ultimately chooses to do is its own business
  2. if warpportal is making balance decisions to please the whims of one player (even if it is me) instead of making a judicious decision on their own, they are hopeless as a company
  3. I am not a professional QA, programmer, or bug finder, there's literally nothing for me to contribute other than pointing out an issue, hoping someone will solve it
  4. after 19 years of seeing how iRO is operated I hold no expectation of warpportal taking any action whatsoever, and am not going to invest any more time than I must to seek resolution.  I check this thread for answers, I see none, I post again, I wait a week.

Frankly, I firmly believe that the 15 minutes of time it took out of my weekend to respond to your post is more time than the entire warpportal staff has collectively spent addressing them since I began asking.

Hello, thank you for your patience. I will follow up on your inquiries and provide additional information as soon as I am able.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users