February 24th Renewal Hardware Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 24th Renewal Hardware Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#51 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 24 February 2022 - 07:50 PM

Yeah well Warp Portal is not accepting my credit card.

#52 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:01 PM

Yeah well Warp Portal is not accepting my credit card.

me also, try Razer Gold, or Razer Pin, or go cash,

it take me my hours and days to learn and study how try pay for WPE…..

Credit card, Razer Gold, Razer Pin cannot be use for too many 100USD, I got banned many times even try to switch account or vpn or region…

And I think the best and easy way to do it is buying go cash from third party and use the pin to refill WPE.

Razer Gold have some very strict polices, you will be banned easiles…

Edited by youkidding12, 24 February 2022 - 08:04 PM.

#53 LilVip88

LilVip88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:03 PM

Hello, guys

Is it still under maintenance? :/ I can't log in

#54 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:04 PM

Yep. Well I'm off to bed gonna grind on my Ranger for a little bit then I'm gonna go -_- the world. LOL

#55 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:17 PM

Yep. Well I'm off to bed gonna grind on my Ranger for a little bit then I'm gonna go -_- the world. LOL

I thought you were quitting

#56 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:24 PM

Hello @GM's Why is autocasting/reflect not working ????

#57 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:47 PM

its  been fixed, its intended, reflect do not proc autocast

#58 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 09:06 PM

Just like how it works in kRO

#59 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 24 February 2022 - 10:06 PM

its  been fixed, its intended, reflect do not proc autocast

This ruins the game for people that enjoy autocasting. 

#60 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 24 February 2022 - 10:15 PM

This ruins the game for people that enjoy autocasting.

*enjoy afk-ing

#61 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 24 February 2022 - 10:59 PM

*enjoy afk-ing

it doesnt apply for afk only, there is other players that moves around while autocast/reflect

#62 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 February 2022 - 11:03 PM

normal autocast is unscathed, a lot of my char still use autocast build

#63 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 24 February 2022 - 11:13 PM

Boss : One of variable in "class" parameter of monster. Defined by number "1".
0 = normal
1 = boss
2 = guardian
3 = invincible (canceled)
4 = battle field
5 = fix drop rate

One of notable monster who is neither normal nor boss is Sarah (battle field).

MVP. There are 2 definitions of MVP in Aegis.

1. The rewards given to the MVP player upon the death of such monsters with MVP visual Pop-up overhead of MVP player.

2. One of variable in "attribute" parameter of monster. Defined by number "8".
monsters with MVP attribute don't be affected by exp/drop penalty depending on the different of base level of player and monster.

- Most of MVP monsters have boss class and MVP attribute.

- Some of them don't have MVP attribute such as Buwaya.

- The only one MVP monster who is normal class is Wandering Purple Dragon.

- Many non-MVP monsters can have MVP attribute, either normal or boss class, such as monsters in Illusion dungeons and bio5 mobs.

Edited by Sigma1, 24 February 2022 - 11:20 PM.

#64 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 24 February 2022 - 11:21 PM

it doesnt apply for afk only, there is other players that moves around while autocast/reflect

That is very true and im one of them! I came back after a year break to find out they removed autocast and its very sad. Everyone in this community has there way of enjoying the game and I respect that! But to remove the way some of us enjoy leveling is no good.

#65 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 February 2022 - 12:16 PM

You can ask the "LHZ Hairstylist" via ticket, the same items requirement as the ncp will be needed.

Oh. :ani_wow: :heh: :no1: 
i saw another person posted about this in  really old topic.

wasn't sure if he was serious or joking lol!. cheers

Edited by PIayboy, 25 February 2022 - 12:17 PM.

#66 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 25 February 2022 - 12:37 PM

That is very true and im one of them! I came back after a year break to find out they removed autocast and its very sad. Everyone in this community has there way of enjoying the game and I respect that! But to remove the way some of us enjoy leveling is no good.

You may email a complaint to Gravity.

#67 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 February 2022 - 01:54 PM

Enjoy the game by AFK'ing ... lmfao

#68 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 04:42 PM

A lot of people complain about AFK players but what they don't realize is that even if a player is AFK they are actively participating in the economy and cycling mobs on the maps etc.  They bring more to the game then someone who is legit not logged in.  Making those autocast gears not proc on reflect potentially just makes those players quit and also runs down the cost of those items on the economy so it's a bad hit all together.  For every 10 players who were leveling with reflect gears, you might get 1 or 2 that will swap back to stick around (or Otherwise those players had other chars already and would of stayed regardless).  It's a double edged sword that way.

The same can be said when characters are forced out of a class from a skill breaking bug etc.  For all the PVM players on scene the game isn't just a solo game as some people keep describing it.  It becomes more of a pet project/pass time hobby.  It's just becoming fruitless to put investment into it when the changes seem to only become negative and for what good that does come either doesn't work and never gets fixed, or it works for all the wrong reasons/useless currently (Ring of Nature) etc.

The players with enough invested will log out and play something else entirely until things are addressed or something comes in worth their time/money.  That's just the simple facts.  If this game wants to thrive any further then it is then they will need substantial improvement on the back end to address things and start actually putting together solid content/cash shop items.  Like I said in a previous post, GMs are super quick to fix something that is super busted (Sprite errors knocking people offline, Infinite re-equip bugs, max damage, infinite HP stuff) but when it comes to other things it just seems that there is no scale on how important something is.  Looking at it from the outside I could see a new person or someone who has no idea of the game probably completely lost on it.  But that's why there are tons of people who are super familiar with it that would actually prove to be valuable assets.

There are so many things that could come of it but some invisible barrier seems to be blocking any and all that from happening.  

#69 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 25 February 2022 - 06:36 PM

funny how CM delete post without saying something because is not in the rule list LMAO. Looks like this place don't know the concept of democracy

Edited by nazhioozh, 25 February 2022 - 06:37 PM.

#70 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 25 February 2022 - 08:01 PM

funny how CM delete post without saying something because is not in the rule list LMAO. Looks like this place don't know the concept of democracy

You told people to rmt. You cannot tell people to do that on the forums I am pretty sure. I forgot the rest of the content of the post too. I am sure there was one other thing as well.

edit: if that acronym is not even allowed period. shoot me a pm if you edit so I can remember in the future.

Edited by Kuurus, 25 February 2022 - 08:02 PM.

#71 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 25 February 2022 - 11:13 PM

You may email a complaint to Gravity.

I tried that and complaint here but the gm's just ignores us and if they really did disabled autocasting/reflect build then i would like to ask if they can turn it back please. Not everyone afks in that game and should more focus on the bots and leave the autocast/reflect build

Edited by ReaperXI, 25 February 2022 - 11:49 PM.

#72 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 25 February 2022 - 11:18 PM

A lot of people complain about AFK players but what they don't realize is that even if a player is AFK they are actively participating in the economy and cycling mobs on the maps etc.  They bring more to the game then someone who is legit not logged in.  Making those autocast gears not proc on reflect potentially just makes those players quit and also runs down the cost of those items on the economy so it's a bad hit all together.  For every 10 players who were leveling with reflect gears, you might get 1 or 2 that will swap back to stick around (or Otherwise those players had other chars already and would of stayed regardless).  It's a double edged sword that way.

The same can be said when characters are forced out of a class from a skill breaking bug etc.  For all the PVM players on scene the game isn't just a solo game as some people keep describing it.  It becomes more of a pet project/pass time hobby.  It's just becoming fruitless to put investment into it when the changes seem to only become negative and for what good that does come either doesn't work and never gets fixed, or it works for all the wrong reasons/useless currently (Ring of Nature) etc.

The players with enough invested will log out and play something else entirely until things are addressed or something comes in worth their time/money.  That's just the simple facts.  If this game wants to thrive any further then it is then they will need substantial improvement on the back end to address things and start actually putting together solid content/cash shop items.  Like I said in a previous post, GMs are super quick to fix something that is super busted (Sprite errors knocking people offline, Infinite re-equip bugs, max damage, infinite HP stuff) but when it comes to other things it just seems that there is no scale on how important something is.  Looking at it from the outside I could see a new person or someone who has no idea of the game probably completely lost on it.  But that's why there are tons of people who are super familiar with it that would actually prove to be valuable assets.

There are so many things that could come of it but some invisible barrier seems to be blocking any and all that from happening.  

Honestly I would like to give a big round of applause on your post Keith well said!. Not only did you state the truth but you were open and humble enough to address the issues at hand. A lot of people on here that love to CHANGE subjects and suck up to the GMS at the end of the day they do not realize they are actually hurting things and killing off the community. As well as taking front end profit off the front of gravity.

I have played this game since Alpha beta 2 and I took a break for the last 1 year and came back 1 week ago to find out gameplay is yet ruined again for Auto-Casting ( Something I love dearly ) I have invested a lot in the economy in the past many years I have played. I have helped educate many people in the subject as well. Everyone has there play style and should be respected how they play. ( Minus Kill steeling ) but that another subject for another time.

You are correct in saying it makes people want to quit and that impacts the economy big time as well as the MOST important thing and thats the community!. Please FIX this reflect/Autocasting @GM's

#73 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 26 February 2022 - 06:56 PM

Honestly I would like to give a big round of applause on your post Keith well said!. Not only did you state the truth but you were open and humble enough to address the issues at hand. A lot of people on here that love to CHANGE subjects and suck up to the GMS at the end of the day they do not realize they are actually hurting things and killing off the community. As well as taking front end profit off the front of gravity.

I have played this game since Alpha beta 2 and I took a break for the last 1 year and came back 1 week ago to find out gameplay is yet ruined again for Auto-Casting ( Something I love dearly ) I have invested a lot in the economy in the past many years I have played. I have helped educate many people in the subject as well. Everyone has there play style and should be respected how they play. ( Minus Kill steeling ) but that another subject for another time.

You are correct in saying it makes people want to quit and that impacts the economy big time as well as the MOST important thing and thats the community!. Please FIX this reflect/Autocasting @GM's

yes please do fix the autocasting/reflect build gm's

#74 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 27 February 2022 - 04:27 AM

Removing autocast is part of the content update from kRO.

#75 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 27 February 2022 - 10:10 AM

yes please do fix the autocasting/reflect build gm's

Yes this is something they can edit/program to fix, Hopefully the GM's take this seriously and care about the community and enjoyment of the players that are still left here on iRO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users