• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gnosis

Gnosis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:30 PM

Anyone know of a good website that has an updated renewal version of where to get created headgear? I've looked on irowiki and found a decent list, but then I see players with headgear like vanilmirth and filir hats and I've got absolutely no idea where to find them. I even followed an outdated guide to get the chick hat which is now kafraa only. Is irowiki a complete guide and the headgear I've seen like Takius Blindfold and Robo Eye just old event and kafraa items now?

Any word appreciated!

#2 ironwolf

ironwolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

The list on irowiki shows all headgears that you can create in game. The others that you see in game are from 2 source's, lucky boxes and kafra shop. If you are unable to find a hat on irowiki's list or in the kafra shop then it was introduced through lucky boxes, in which case you can hope it shows up again or hope that someone vends it.

#3 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:30 AM

Anyone know of a good website that has an updated renewal version of where to get created headgear? I've looked on irowiki and found a decent list, but then I see players with headgear like vanilmirth and filir hats and I've got absolutely no idea where to find them. I even followed an outdated guide to get the chick hat which is now kafraa only. Is irowiki a complete guide and the headgear I've seen like Takius Blindfold and Robo Eye just old event and kafraa items now?

Any word appreciated!

Vanilmirth Hat - always has and still is in kafra shop.
Filir Hat - lucky box event
Chick Hat - Always has and still is in the kafra shop. The guide you followed is probably from a private server.
Takius Blindfold - frequently in lucky box events
Robo Eye - always has and still is in kafra shop.

#4 AnimeHeart

AnimeHeart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:29 PM

http://irowiki.org/w...ear_Ingredients

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users