Kafra teleport broken? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kafra teleport broken?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kerathais

Kerathais

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2022 - 06:39 PM

Hey guys, probably a dumb question but I'm trying to get to the town of Rachel because I just got a letter about something there. Navigation says to Kafra to Aldebaron then Kafra to Juno but the teleport Kafra in Aldebaron will only send me to Geffen. Is there some other way to get there or am I missing something that would allow her to port me additional places? I apologize if this seems dumb but I've been out of the game over 10 years so I'm basically a complete rookie again. Please help.

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 May 2022 - 11:56 PM

The Kafra warps were changed to become more of a VIP bonus, so the warps listed online sometimes require VIP to be used. To get VIP status you can purchase the '[10 Day] Premium Subscription' item from the Cash Shop using Kafra Points or buy with Zeny from other players.

That said if you don't have VIP active on your account it is still possible to get to Juno or Rachel a few ways. To get to Juno you can go to Prontera at 98,120 where there is a warper named Keiki for 1800 Zeny, and the other good option is to take the airship from the bottom right in Izlude to Juno.

If continuing on to Rachel you best option is to take the other airship in Juno.The fan wiki has more details on the airship.

Also don't forget you can put up a chatroom or just ask a kind AB or Sura player for a Warp Portal since many people have Juno as their save point - though for Rachel it is rather uncommon to save there.

Anyway I hope that helps and welcome back!

#3 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2022 - 07:37 AM

kafra NPC in Juno actually offers teleport service to Rachel instantly for zeny without having to take airship. And no VIP needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users