Tiger Cannon skill cast range - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tiger Cannon skill cast range

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:51 AM

After the Sura update changes from a while ago, Tiger Cannon have a 0 cast range meaning the target has to be right next to you or on top of you (diagonally does not work) in order to be used.

This change was never intended to happen without the other part of the update that changes the skill to a self-centered 7x7 AOE.

Currently the skill still works as a targetted 5x5 AOE and is meant to have a 1 cell cast range but it has 0.

For comparison, normal melee attack has a 1 cell range which means the target can be up to 1 cell away from you horizontally or vertically, and right next to you in diagonal as following:

XXOXX
XOOOX
OOOOO
XOOOX
XXOXX

The current Tiger Cannon range however has a 0 cell cast range which means you cannot target anything in diagonal cell as following:

XXXXX
XXOXX
XOOOX
XXOXX
XXXXX

The situation is terribly annoying when comboing. Dragon Combo and Fallen Empire can both reach target that a normal attack can reach however you will just fail to use Tiger Cannon for no good reason.

Please either fix the cast range to what it's meant to be (targetted 5x5 AOE with a 1 cell cast range) or change the skill type to self-centered 7x7 AOE that's supposed to come with the 0 cell cast range.

Edited by Clappys, 09 June 2022 - 11:47 AM.

#2 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 09 June 2022 - 04:39 PM

Yeah, it's pretty annoying to target with like this, works with flash combo atleast.

#3 XxMitchxX

XxMitchxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 03:35 AM

Yeah, it's pretty annoying to target with like this, works with flash combo atleast.

im experiencing a 35% chance that tiger cannon's AoE will actually deal damage to non targeted enemies when using flash combo in Crack map instances.

Edited by XxMitchxX, 13 June 2022 - 04:14 AM.

#4 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 13 June 2022 - 02:09 PM

im experiencing a 35% chance that tiger cannon's AoE will actually deal damage to non targeted enemies when using flash combo in Crack map instances.

I believe if the target dies before TC gets used then it will fail, maybe that's the case here? Fallen Empire can hit a decent amount afterall

Edited by Clappys, 13 June 2022 - 02:09 PM.

#5 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 13 June 2022 - 02:49 PM

i think i know what happened, kro increased max fallen empire range to 2 cells and changed tiger cannon to be self-centered aoe, but the latter didnt went trough and that might be causing issues.

#6 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 13 June 2022 - 05:27 PM

i think i know what happened, kro increased max fallen empire range to 2 cells and changed tiger cannon to be self-centered aoe, but the latter didnt went trough and that might be causing issues.

Dragon Combo and Fallen Empire still looked like 1 cell to me, it's the same range as a normal attack

#7 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 25 June 2022 - 04:30 PM

bump, trying to get some attention on this

#8 Benzen71

Benzen71

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 16 August 2022 - 03:13 AM

it's still not fixed. Hope someday Tiger Cannon can be a useful skill...

#9 tihom

tihom

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 August 2022 - 02:31 PM

Any update on this ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users