Returning Veteran - Worth Playing Again? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning Veteran - Worth Playing Again?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 xuphixgames

xuphixgames

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 12:15 PM

Hello everyone!

As a veteran original Chaos server player, I'm curious if a) the game is worth playing in its current state and B) if both servers are still semi-populated.

I've been having a lot of nostalgia lately with watching old WoE clips (WAVE alliance) and it's giving me that itch to come back and start from scratch. This honestly was some of the most fun in an MMO I've ever had and other games lately haven't been cutting it the same.

I've been reading that there's talks about a new server, which would be amazing, but out of the two currently, which would be worth playing on and starting the epic grind again? And if it is, which server would you recommend?

Any and all feedback is welcomed and encouraged. Have a great day!

#2 kiterman

kiterman

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2022 - 03:18 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie here but it helped me decide which server to choose by just looking at the vendors. Chaos server for me is over populated with vendors scattered everywhere no proper place for vending and just really not organized. In Thor at least not much players and the vendors are just few and sometimes they just line up so as not to be messy looking.

Edited by kiterman, 11 June 2022 - 03:18 AM.

#3 havocstopper

havocstopper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Worlds

Posted 11 June 2022 - 06:14 AM

Hey, welcome back!

I just started playing about a month ago, myself. I've been on the chaos server, and I've been having a really good time.

I've been going at my own steady pace, and quickly got a feel for how the server runs. As you probably guessed from some forum browsing, it's not perfect, but depending on what your goals are, it's not bad either. The hardest part for me has been finding a guild that's active, so most of my play has been solo, but I've still been enjoying myself. If you need a running mate, feel free to mail me in-game (IGN: Anthem Swordsong). 

Your timing is great since there's plenty of things to do for a newcomer. If you have the itch to romp around Rune-Midgard, destroy endless hordes of monsters and look cute doing it, then give it a go  :Emo_12:

#4 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 September 2022 - 10:22 PM

Hey, welcome back!

I just started playing about a month ago, myself. I've been on the chaos server, and I've been having a really good time.

I've been going at my own steady pace, and quickly got a feel for how the server runs. As you probably guessed from some forum browsing, it's not perfect, but depending on what your goals are, it's not bad either. The hardest part for me has been finding a guild that's active, so most of my play has been solo, but I've still been enjoying myself. If you need a running mate, feel free to mail me in-game (IGN: Anthem Swordsong). 

Your timing is great since there's plenty of things to do for a newcomer. If you have the itch to romp around Rune-Midgard, destroy endless hordes of monsters and look cute doing it, then give it a go  :Emo_12:

Hi,

Which guild are you in now? Can I also join?

#5 7120160105001354263

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 September 2022 - 06:05 PM

I started playing again recently too. I am on Chaos, having a decent time. I have never been a good player and have multiple characters from years past, non are even trans lol. But I mean it's a nice time if you ask me. Just a little too much pay to win, but that's about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users