MUST DO Daily instances...... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

MUST DO Daily instances......

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 redrum1987

redrum1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 02:20 PM

Hi, just want to confirm and see if I am missing any daily instance that I should be doing (Solo-able since I can rarely find any parties). I am currently doing (solo-ing) the following:

1) Old Glast Heim

2) Geffen Magic Tournament

3) Central Lab

4) Royal Banquet

5) Horry Toy Factory

6) Not a daily - Advance Old Glast Heim

Mostly doing these for zeny / Useful items for WL /Rare cards

Edited by redrum1987, 26 June 2022 - 02:23 PM.

#2 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 June 2022 - 03:30 PM

Something you may wanna add to your 3-day instances are Sky Fortress in old Prontera and Wolfchev's Laboratory. Ghost Palace is also a nice daily if you're looking to craft any thanatos weapons. Faceworm Nest is a must especially with farming GFSS. If you cant kill the queen just do easy mode and bwing before you enter the last stage. That's still easily 4 GFSS a day.

Edited by therevengeofnico, 26 June 2022 - 03:33 PM.

#3 redrum1987

redrum1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 June 2022 - 08:22 PM

Something you may wanna add to your 3-day instances are Sky Fortress in old Prontera and Wolfchev's Laboratory. Ghost Palace is also a nice daily if you're looking to craft any thanatos weapons. Faceworm Nest is a must especially with farming GFSS. If you cant kill the queen just do easy mode and bwing before you enter the last stage. That's still easily 4 GFSS a day.

Thanks! I just did the Sky Fortress and Faceworm Nest. I did some browsing so the GFSS are mainly for exchanging for Eden Badges right?

#4 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1096 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 26 June 2022 - 10:24 PM

Thanks! I just did the Sky Fortress and Faceworm Nest. I did some browsing so the GFSS are mainly for exchanging for Eden Badges right?

You can use it to pay for a Sky Fortress ticket

#5 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 June 2022 - 10:25 PM

Yes people also buy them from 900k up. They are particularly more expensive during exp events as 4 GFSS is 20 merit badges = BMX3. Also its good for self use like I dont use bbg anymore i just get the bbg buff using 1 GFSS for 5 merit badges or 2 GFSS for 10 merit badges for the HE bbg.

Also its a good source of the 7 day unlimited fly wing (beelzebub wing) for 5 merit badges. Even using them for reset stones as they cost 8 badges.

Typically the non slotted GFSS is 5 merit badges and the slotted ones are worth 7. I've got 2 accounts full of merchants filled with GFSS both inventory and cart so yeah I've been farming for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users