Crashing because of Prontera - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Crashing because of Prontera

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Luthigosa

Luthigosa

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 09:02 AM

I have an issue where I crash to the desktop with no error message if I go to Prontera. I never crash if I don't go to prontera, but I always crash if I go. If I stay, it'll be within 30s to 3 minutes before I crash. If I leave right away, it can be up to 10 minutes later, but I'll crash 100%. If I have two clients open and only one goes to Prontera, only that client will crash. The other one is perfectly fine.

Any idea how to fix?

#2 LeBrise

LeBrise

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2022 - 11:57 AM

This is happening to me always when I try to leave my merchant selling stuff in Prontera. Also happens sometimes in Eden. I guess it has something to do with constant flow of characters passing by or something like this. Tried to check for error logs with AppCrashView but there is not a single one (and I've crashed like a 100 times already)

#3 DeadIntern

DeadIntern

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1725 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 06 July 2022 - 01:22 AM

https://forums.warpp...ooting-station/

It's probably due to this. Try turning off Discord and see if your clients still crash or not.

#4 LeBrise

LeBrise

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2022 - 04:25 AM

I've found a solution for my case. Before having a dedicated graphics card I was using integrated graphics from my AMD cpu. Now I don't have a CPU with integrated graphics anymore and I still had some leftover drivers from it. By using theAMD Cleanup Utility I was able to get rid of it and the crashes in Prontera stopped happening to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users