marioskills

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2022 - 11:16 AM

Hopefully this is the correct/okay spot for this, returning player. Is it just a bad mob selection for the various TI's, or are they just dead due to the bounty boards now? Tried to find a party for both Low and Mid and nothing. Also tried to utilize the party booking, both creating my own listing and reaching out to the 3 party listings in my range, that have been listed for 2 weeks now. Message didn't go through, so should be offline. Just wanting an idea if I'm wasting my time trying to do gramps for ANY mob selections in the future. Thanks.

#2 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 01 July 2022 - 02:11 PM

Hopefully this is the correct/okay spot for this, returning player. Is it just a bad mob selection for the various TI's, or are they just dead due to the bounty boards now? Tried to find a party for both Low and Mid and nothing. Also tried to utilize the party booking, both creating my own listing and reaching out to the 3 party listings in my range, that have been listed for 2 weeks now. Message didn't go through, so should be offline. Just wanting an idea if I'm wasting my time trying to do gramps for ANY mob selections in the future. Thanks.

The adventurer party thingy is bugged i think, also most people are more used to solo gramps than party with others.

#3 marioskills

marioskills

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2022 - 02:39 PM

Hm. Sad. Alright, well thanks for the reply. Won't bother trying to look for a group then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users