Cant register for new ragnarok online game account - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cant register for new ragnarok online game account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 neal2008

neal2008

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 02:07 AM

hi, i decided to make a new ragnarok online game account so i logged into my warpportal account and tried to register for Ragnarok account but was stopped because my browser cant allow javascript and flashplayer. i was able to type my desired username and password but same message appears again and again. i tried using extensions and other browsers(edge, chrome, opera, flashfox, firefox, my phones default internet browser, etc.) but no luck in making a new game account. Does anyone know of a browser that can still work with javascript and flashplayer?

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 05 July 2022 - 08:46 AM

windows 10 still has internet explorer 11 but are you sure its cause of javascript and flashplayer? im pretty sure WP made a site overhaul and doubt this would be a problem but who knows...

#3 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2022 - 10:05 AM

Login using your phone connected to your wifi. If that doesnt work, turn off your wifi and turn on mobile data. The latter worked for me when I first started. Most of the time it's an IP issue.

#4 neal2008

neal2008

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 July 2022 - 02:42 PM

OMFG i had to switch to mobile data in order for it to make my new account. I got my new ragnarok account today. Thanks for the replies

#5 therevengeofnico

therevengeofnico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2022 - 03:47 PM

OMFG i had to switch to mobile data in order for it to make my new account. I got my new ragnarok account today. Thanks for the replies

Yeah its an IP thing. If you're outisde of the US, mobile data is your best friend hehe! See you in-game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users