Been gone for too long. Gear info please? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Been gone for too long. Gear info please?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lazarusxxxx

Lazarusxxxx

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 July 2022 - 09:50 PM

Level 175 Sura, can someone name all of the best in slot (except for god items) items for the Sura class when it comes to PvP? Haven't really played since early 2017.

Edited by Lazarusxxxx, 24 July 2022 - 09:52 PM.

#2 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2022 - 04:34 AM

Oddly enough, I'm thinking about coming back right now. Are you THE Laz from back in the day that was the contention of so many people on iRO?

#3 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 August 2022 - 12:59 PM

Just getting back into Sura myself but spamming GoH on single targets and TC for groups are the main skills being used these days and both require getting the highest HP possible.

Saw this yt video recently which showcased some of the brand new items.

But the short-ish version is:

Upper hg is Circlet of Phoenix or other def bypass gear or can go with bio5 hat with Adamantine for mhp/damage.

Diabolus Wing and Diabolus Boots set gives a huge hp boost

Striking Mikoshi garment with the combo on a +12/15 Striking Mail with a Tao card

and at this point we got 2 rings for Sura. So 2x Anulus Rings is usually ideal but can mix in a Devil's Ring if those are too expensive. Also for acc, the older options of either Perverse Demon Mask or Ring of Jupiter work well too and are much cheaper.

For costumes there is the Almighty Earring and Pendant which each give +1 all stats per upgrade so wearing both is +20. Cheaper version that gives +10 all stats is the Sura class shadow set which is 6 pieces but has some nice bonuses when all worn together .

There are now costume enchants too and the Sura/Champion ones have been released but I'm not sure how much they're related to PVP stuff - again just getting back to this myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users