Old player started new - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Old player started new

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Followkarma

Followkarma

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2022 - 04:12 PM

I've notice 90% of all the merchants are selling stuff well over in the hundreds of millions of zeny.

Very few of Buying materials.

I would like if someone who wants to help a devoted an old/new player to the game and get ahead of the grind.

I am taking all donations of gear/materials/etc.

I play everyday but soloing alone and adapting to the new Renewal has a lot of challenges and want to join the rest at the end game.

Please message me here if you wish to donate to me. I am on everyday and want to reach end game fast.

Thank you,

old/new player

#2 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 July 2022 - 07:52 AM

Wrong game forum. Visit this page instead for free items: [CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

One way you can make zeny is to use a Blacksmith and use Greed to pick up all the loot in low TI. These 2 weeks have monsters that drop very nice loot. Mavka and Headless Mule cards can vend for 30M+

#3 edzenith

edzenith

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2022 - 11:46 PM

Hey there dear,

May I suggest one of many guides to farm zenys? 

U can check this article about it. Guide

And remember. Ragnarok is always about perseverance. If you play on regular basis, soon on later you can get what you need. 

Hope it helps. Cya.

#4 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 September 2022 - 03:16 AM

Wrong game forum. Visit this page instead for free items: [CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

One way you can make zeny is to use a Blacksmith and use Greed to pick up all the loot in low TI. These 2 weeks have monsters that drop very nice loot. Mavka and Headless Mule cards can vend for 30M+

Hello there,

I'm also a new returning player (moneyless). What is TI mean? Is it Turtle Island? And how can I go there? I started a few days ago, I've level 70 sin with noob equipments. What level is required to survive there?

#5 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 September 2022 - 11:02 AM

Hello there,

I'm also a new returning player (moneyless). What is TI mean? Is it Turtle Island? And how can I go there? I started a few days ago, I've level 70 sin with noob equipments. What level is required to survive there?

TI stands for "Turn In" and refers to Eden's Gramps npc's Turn In quests: Weekly Turn-In Events - iRO Wiki . Normally newbies can't survive in there due to how crowded the map is, but you can check it out. 

Regarding equips, reminder that you get free equips for completing the Eden equipment quests from Instructor Ur : Eden Group Equipments Quests - iRO Wiki

#6 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 September 2022 - 10:06 PM

Thank you very much for the info <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users